Author Topic: [IC] Keycap phone case~  (Read 11426 times)

Offline xiaoxuesheng

[IC] Keycap phone case~
« on: Sat, 23 May 2020, 10:54:18 »
Hello everyone, this is BOB.
My friend and I did something interesting.

Many friends may feel a little curious when they see the title. How did the IC of the mobile phone case do this? In fact, I have always had an idea that you can develop key caps and keyboard culture around. Love, and slowly make me feel that I have a lot of ideas to realize. When a new thing appears, I also think that I can do something to enrich my surroundings. Slowly many friends have proposed ideas to me , So I will do a lot of peripherals related to "circle" this year. I hope that the things I bring can be enjoyed by everyone.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The mobile phone case is divided into two materials, soft shell frosted and tempered glass.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Supported mobile phone models, update as soon as possible. The above is a sample produced by my iPhone 11.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Of course, mobile phone desktop wallpaper will be given away

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am in contact with a large website to cooperate in sales. Of course, it will be a limited time purchase. I will make a batch of unified production.
For more interesting things, please pay attention to my INS: bobkeyboardhouse
Please leave a positive message, say your thoughts, help me launch more interesting things, thank you for your support!
« Last Edit: Sun, 24 May 2020, 10:25:55 by xiaoxuesheng »

Offline nanoduckie

Re: [IC] Keycap phone case~
« Reply #1 on: Sat, 23 May 2020, 11:12:59 »
The image links are broken

Offline xiaoxuesheng

« Reply #2 on: Sat, 23 May 2020, 11:50:49 »
The image links are broken
The picture address has been changed again, please check, thank you very much for your reminder! ! !

Offline CrazyAssMonkey

« Reply #3 on: Sat, 23 May 2020, 12:00:24 »
Jajajajajajaja  ;D

This is awesome  :thumb:

Offline xiaoxuesheng

« Reply #4 on: Sun, 24 May 2020, 10:24:54 »
Jajajajajajaja  ;D

This is awesome  :thumb:
Thank you for your support!

Offline Zacharius

« Reply #5 on: Sun, 24 May 2020, 11:33:48 »
I feel like this would look so much better without the text.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline xiaoxuesheng

« Reply #6 on: Mon, 25 May 2020, 06:30:48 »
I feel like this would look so much better without the text.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
In fact, the style of GTA5 is considered. Of course, we have more things to improve in the future, thank you for your valuable comments.

Offline zqs1qiwan

• Dreams need money
« Reply #7 on: Wed, 27 May 2020, 22:39:44 »
nice pick!

Offline Livid

« Reply #8 on: Wed, 27 January 2021, 17:32:53 »
the cap being skin color makes it look a bit... phallic

Offline Liub

« Reply #9 on: Thu, 28 January 2021, 01:39:21 »
I'm not quite sure what to make of this lol. On one hand I like the art, on the other hand the title just doesn't connect with me even though I am a fan of GTA.

Offline JeysMelhao

« Reply #10 on: Wed, 18 January 2023, 04:50:56 »
Wow, the GTA Vice City-themed case looks really cool! But I'm more into sports cases like the one at https://happinessidea.my/collections/iphone-14-series-cases. Sports accessories have a convenient design for use - they can be placed on the arm or leg so that they do not interfere with active movements during running, training, and cycling. Extreme models protect the smartphone not only from mechanical influences but also from moisture and dirt. The most important thing when choosing one is not what color the cover will be but how convenient it will be to use and how well it will cope with all the tasks assigned to it. Anyway, what other cool phone cases do you guys have?
« Last Edit: Fri, 20 January 2023, 04:29:56 by JeysMelhao »

Offline dahun.kim@

« Reply #11 on: Wed, 25 January 2023, 19:23:48 »
It seems like just phone case though the title is 'KEYCAP' phone case. Is there something more?

Offline Its Salty

• I have no idea what I'm doing
« Reply #12 on: Thu, 26 January 2023, 22:21:53 »
strange thing to ic, but interesting all the same

better be less then $85 since I can just go to Casetify and print whatever I want on a phone case for $72

Offline bordboards

« Reply #13 on: Mon, 13 March 2023, 21:33:34 »
this is hilarious :D i love it