geekhack Marketplace > ★IMSTO★

dyesubed full set for cherry g80 3000series and poker ducky filxo das...etc OEM

<< < (4/17) > >>

N8N:
I don't know if it'd be practical, but what would be incredible is if you could do a RGB set but with all grey or blue keycaps, but have the *text* be RGB...  If that's doable let me know because I think I would need to buy a set of caps then.  I swear I saw a set of keycaps - I think mixed blue/grey - like that once, but I'll be damned if I can find a pic to illustrate.

harrison:

--- Quote from: N8N on Sat, 18 August 2012, 19:09:47 ---I don't know if it'd be practical, but what would be incredible is if you could do a RGB set but with all grey or blue keycaps, but have the *text* be RGB...  If that's doable let me know because I think I would need to buy a set of caps then.  I swear I saw a set of keycaps - I think mixed blue/grey - like that once, but I'll be damned if I can find a pic to illustrate.

--- End quote ---

oh... i like that idea!

Harlequin:

--- Quote from: DaClownie on Fri, 10 August 2012, 07:12:43 ---
--- Quote from: Sifo on Sun, 29 July 2012, 22:11:36 ---Show Image

Is that white or light grey? Do you sell the set like this?

--- End quote ---

So no chance of getting this exact keyboard layout right here in a 87 key layout? It'd match my PC so perfectly...

--- End quote ---

The only way is buy from ppl.
You can easily buy the full 105 set for all blue dyesub black print keycaps from ebay or taobao.
But you just have to buy full 105 set dyesub white and light grey blue print keycaps from ppl.

I've seen 105 full set all white blue print dyesub keycaps on ebay but the font is but strange.

DaClownie:

--- Quote from: Harlequin on Sat, 18 August 2012, 22:23:47 ---
--- Quote from: DaClownie on Fri, 10 August 2012, 07:12:43 ---
--- Quote from: Sifo on Sun, 29 July 2012, 22:11:36 ---Show Image

Is that white or light grey? Do you sell the set like this?

--- End quote ---

So no chance of getting this exact keyboard layout right here in a 87 key layout? It'd match my PC so perfectly...

--- End quote ---

The only way is buy from ppl.
You can easily buy the full 105 set for all blue dyesub black print keycaps from ebay or taobao.
But you just have to buy full 105 set dyesub white and light grey blue print keycaps from ppl.

I've seen 105 full set all white blue print dyesub keycaps on ebay but the font is but strange.

--- End quote ---

Yea, qtan from this forum sells em but yea, the font is awful. Only reason I didn't jump :P

N8N:

--- Quote from: harrison on Sat, 18 August 2012, 22:06:02 ---
--- Quote from: N8N on Sat, 18 August 2012, 19:09:47 ---I don't know if it'd be practical, but what would be incredible is if you could do a RGB set but with all grey or blue keycaps, but have the *text* be RGB...  If that's doable let me know because I think I would need to buy a set of caps then.  I swear I saw a set of keycaps - I think mixed blue/grey - like that once, but I'll be damned if I can find a pic to illustrate.

--- End quote ---

oh... i like that idea!

--- End quote ---

I finally got the right combo of keywords to find the pic I was thinking of... I was kind of sort of right, but it's not grey/blue, it's light/dark grey with colored legends... started off as a Wyse replica set but someone messed up the blue lettering but in an attractive way, and then did the RGB text as I recalled/mentioned above.

http://deskthority.net/photos-videos-f8/otd-sorawere-keycaps-t614.html

Something like that, either matching that color scheme for the caps, or else dark grey/blue (a la Realforce 10A) or even grey/black (Dolch style!) would be quite stylish and cool without being overly flashy, IMHO.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version