geekhack Marketplace > ★IMSTO★

BSP PBT keyset with dyesub printed 103 pcs keycaps Group buy

<< < (61/62) > >>

Sent:

--- Quote from: tribade on Tue, 21 October 2014, 12:09:40 ---Thought I'd post a few (terrible) pictures of the set:
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

The right shift and the spacebar are not from the set.  I had them already, and the set doesn't come with anything that fit.  I'm going to use these on my Duck Viper when it's ready.

--- End quote ---

Beautiful KMAC Mini.  I ****ing love that board.

tribade:

--- Quote from: Sent on Tue, 21 October 2014, 17:48:05 ---
--- Quote from: tribade on Tue, 21 October 2014, 12:09:40 ---Thought I'd post a few (terrible) pictures of the set:
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

The right shift and the spacebar are not from the set.  I had them already, and the set doesn't come with anything that fit.  I'm going to use these on my Duck Viper when it's ready.

--- End quote ---

Beautiful KMAC Mini.  I ****ing love that board.

--- End quote ---

Thanks! I was really lucky in that I was able to pick one up relatively soon in the classifieds after the group buy ended. I don't see too many being sold these days.

intelli78:
Any update on shipping? I might need to change my shipping address.

cooldiscretion:
Is it possible anyone bought an extra set of any design that I could snag?  I feel a fool for not getting in on this goodness at the right time...

If not, hopefully there will be extras put up on IMSTOs website, but when he messaged me he didn't seem particularly sure their were extras.

Cheers!

intelli78:
Soo... here we are 4 months later, I think it's time for an update...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version