geekhack Marketplace > RAMA WORKS

RAMA WORKS - PROJECT DIRECTORY

<< < (8/10) > >>

KingRama:

--- Quote from: Mechboards on Tue, 11 April 2017, 10:03:58 ---So I'm expecting your awesomeness to run out but it hasn't yet. And it's annoying. Awesome work :)

I desperately want - but have no need for - The M36-B. :p

--- End quote ---

Thanks so much mate! This is actually heavily outdated - I should really get around to adding in the new projects, they're stacking up quick :/

Hahaha, yeah I feel the same - I'm excited to finish making it :D

Sinzz:
Any updates on that Split keyboard? I'm loving your designs, but I'm holding off buying another keyboard in anticipation for one of your works. I know you've been super busy, but I'd love to see an update on any upcoming projects of yours. Hopefully more keyboards coming soon!

KingRama:

--- Quote from: Sinzz on Mon, 17 April 2017, 13:16:59 ---Any updates on that Split keyboard? I'm loving your designs, but I'm holding off buying another keyboard in anticipation for one of your works. I know you've been super busy, but I'd love to see an update on any upcoming projects of yours. Hopefully more keyboards coming soon!

--- End quote ---

Hey Sinzz!

No updates as of yet - my PCB guy (Machine Industries) is super busy working on fixing some issues with the Configurator - but once he has some time he'll be getting back into doing PCBs for me so I can get designing :)

Lots of other stuff in the meantime for sure :D

mijosq:
What would be the best way to for us follow your updates? Those boards look really great

xondat:

--- Quote from: mijosq on Thu, 27 April 2017, 13:16:10 ---What would be the best way to for us follow your updates? Those boards look really great

--- End quote ---

He posts daily to Instagram on his projects, I'd say that's the best bet.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version