Author Topic: JT Keycaps Debut GB presented by [CTRL]ALT - shipped  (Read 455688 times)

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
Re: JT Keycaps Debut GB presented by [CTRL]ALT - moving to production
« Reply #750 on: Wed, 15 July 2015, 21:53:27 »
More
hey guys

it is with great pleasure i can finally share with you the big surprise i mentioned for people who ordered sliders

totally free of charge with every set

you will also get a 6x cherry profile topre spacebar

so your sets will match perfectly, we will be making them in colours to match every set

here you go

Show Image

*drops the mic

ps, these are just preproduction test samples so ignore the quality and pic, they are being worked on and improved, but we have them working so im finally happy to announce it without worrying we will let people down if they didnt work

HOLY HELL, I picked the worst time to finally stand strong and put an end* to the purchases made on this site...

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

So, uh...anyone looking to sell a set?

* or at least a great reduction

I may sell my set  :-*

You got dibs

Did you get the topre stems?  :O

Yeeee

But I kinda want to keep those  :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: Wed, 15 July 2015, 21:55:05 by Joey Quinn »
People in the 1980s, in general, were clearly just better than we are now in every measurable way.

The dumber the reason the more it must be done

Offline asdfjkl36

• blue shirt guy
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • --- Click Clacks and Cats --- -- Cyan > Purple --
« Reply #751 on: Wed, 15 July 2015, 23:47:12 »

More
hey guys

it is with great pleasure i can finally share with you the big surprise i mentioned for people who ordered sliders

so your sets will match perfectly, we will be making them in colours to match every set

here you go

Show Image

*drops the mic

ps, these are just preproduction test samples so ignore the quality and pic, they are being worked on and improved, but we have them working so im finally happy to announce it without worrying we will let people down if they didnt work

HOLY HELL, I picked the worst time to finally stand strong and put an end* to the purchases made on this site...

You got dibs

Yeeee

Well I think we can add sliders to existing orders, so you can probably add another set of sliders and keep em

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #752 on: Thu, 16 July 2015, 05:31:15 »

More
hey guys

here you go

Show Image

*drops the mic

You got dibs

Yeeee

Well I think we can add sliders to existing orders, so you can probably add another set of sliders and keep em
you can? If so I would love a second set ^_^
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
Poker II - MX Black, Poker II ISO - MX Blue :c QFR ISO - MX Black, HHKB Pro 2 Black, VA68M - Gat Blacks w/68g Gold springs
My classified thread :3
More

Offline asdfjkl36

• blue shirt guy
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #753 on: Thu, 16 July 2015, 05:34:50 »
Yea. just double checked about the sliders.

quick update

things are coming on well, a few slight delays as we decided to fix (well improve) 4 keys in the set, including some work on the shifts and windows keys, its added a little time to production, but the end result is worth it

ill have some new pics for people soon

and for anyone who missed out, we will have some limited extras available

we will also have large numbers of a set in a totally different colorway, these werent put up for gb, but will be an in stock item on the ctrl alt store with no lead time

i have also added to the order 200 complete sets of topre sliders and 500 windowed keycaps in various colours to match the sets, these will be available in the store and will ship to us with this gb, i will list just before they arrive, so anyone who wants to add on to an existing order in this buy can do so without having to pay another postage cost

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #754 on: Thu, 16 July 2015, 05:38:28 »

quick update

things are coming on well, a few slight delays as we decided to fix (well improve) 4 keys in the set, including some work on the shifts and windows keys, its added a little time to production, but the end result is worth it

we will also have large numbers of a set in a totally different colorway, these werent put up for gb, but will be an in stock item on the ctrl alt store with no lead time

i have also added to the order 200 complete sets of topre sliders and 500 windowed keycaps in various colours to match the sets, these will be available in the store and will ship to us with this gb, i will list just before they arrive, so anyone who wants to add on to an existing order in this buy can do so without having to pay another postage cost
Ohh well that works out well then dibs on one set of sliders
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
Poker II - MX Black, Poker II ISO - MX Blue :c QFR ISO - MX Black, HHKB Pro 2 Black, VA68M - Gat Blacks w/68g Gold springs
More

Offline asdfjkl36

• blue shirt guy
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #755 on: Thu, 16 July 2015, 05:59:01 »

quick update

Ohh well that works out well then dibs on one set of sliders

Yup :)

Will probably pick up 2-3 sets I think. Will possibly be getting another HHKB and/or a realforce so I'll need a few more

Offline Bromono

• Wanabe Cicerone
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • HHKB > Your Opinion
« Reply #756 on: Thu, 16 July 2015, 06:23:50 »

quick update

Bah I need those sliders. Someone sell me their order -.-

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #757 on: Thu, 16 July 2015, 06:56:03 »

quick update

He said the sliders will be sold later at a cheaper price than these first one after this group buy
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
More

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #758 on: Thu, 16 July 2015, 08:35:36 »

More
hey guys

here you go

Show Image

*drops the mic

You got dibs

Yeeee

Dooo eeeeeet Joeyyyyy

Offline aznairjordan

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #759 on: Thu, 16 July 2015, 10:22:34 »

More
hey guys

here you go

Show Image

*drops the mic

You got dibs

Yeeee

Dooo eeeeeet Joeyyyyy

hey hoff,

you may be able to convince me to sell you my set if joey ends up keeping his and I can add an additional set of sliders to the order. I'm kinda more in it for the sliders. The set looks great but I don't know if purple is in my future with the sets I will already be receiving.
TGR Jane CE|FC660C|Orion V2
GMK Hyperfuse|GMK Olivetti|GMK Red Alert|Soulfree's Teal|GMK Cyan

Offline filphil

• One day I hope to find a love like JD and Turk
« Reply #760 on: Thu, 16 July 2015, 14:10:48 »
If anyone would like my set of PURPLE ON WHITE(mods, alphas, numpad, etc) caps, let me know.  The purple mods and topre sliders are already called for.  I'll ship the set out to you promptly after the order lands at my house. 

Offline Bromono

• Wanabe Cicerone
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • HHKB > Your Opinion
« Reply #761 on: Thu, 16 July 2015, 14:34:04 »

quick update

He said the sliders will be sold later at a cheaper price than these first one after this group buy

Yeah but I also want those spacebars o.o

Offline childofthehorn

« Reply #762 on: Tue, 21 July 2015, 14:56:45 »
So the delivery date on the horizon is??????!!!!!

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Offline sethk_

• Grand Master Wizard Pizza
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • www.kbdhub.com
    • My webstore
« Reply #763 on: Wed, 22 July 2015, 13:59:01 »
I have an order of just Purple/White set that I will not need anymore, so if someone is looking to get a set, PM me

Offline HalfSharkAlligator

« Reply #764 on: Wed, 22 July 2015, 23:30:25 »
I'm interested in a set of TopreMX sliders if anyone wants to part with a set. 

Offline Rotaku

• Too Based
« Reply #765 on: Thu, 23 July 2015, 00:04:45 »
So the delivery date on the horizon is??????!!!!!

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
yeah i'm still wondering when these are gonna get shipped myself, i need dem topre sliders for hyperfuse  :'(
Not toooo active on GH anymore, if you need me, shoot me a PM on Reddit! /u/IchibanXD

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #766 on: Thu, 23 July 2015, 04:30:42 »
got this message today from JTK

Dear Sam,
I am in the factory, but I can not login in the skype, so I send u those updates via email.

"Most of JT keycaps will be finished in the end of this month. Only 4 keycaps are in modifying because some details problems.

And updates:
1, I have remade the control keycaps, the previous control in JT is "CTRL" now I add the control. The ctrl will still in the sets, so each set will have 2*control,2*ctrl for both 1.25and 1.5. Please update this on gh.

2,windows have been improved.

3,windowed keypcaps have been finished.

4, the delete on 1.5x r4 has been finished, but the legend is too large, I have told them to modify this and make it better in look."

thank you to everybody being patient, me and JTK have been working closely to polish up the edges on this gb, as it is the first time, to make sure its as good as it can possibly be for everyone

it will start shipping some time in august
I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline azhdar

• Praise the AZERTY god
  • 65% Enlightened
« Reply #767 on: Thu, 23 July 2015, 04:33:41 »
Damn that's a good new I wasn't expecting it so quickly.

Can we have an updated mockup of the keys in each set ? Because I seem to remember that other keys were added during the GB.
Azerty Propagandiste

Offline wlhlm

• ~
« Reply #768 on: Thu, 23 July 2015, 04:33:42 »
Thanks for the update!
1, I have remade the control keycaps, the previous control in JT is "CTRL" now I add the control. The ctrl will still in the sets, so each set will have 2*control,2*ctrl for both 1.25and 1.5. Please update this on gh.
:3

Offline rm-rf

« Reply #769 on: Thu, 23 July 2015, 04:34:44 »
wooo!

Offline ImpendingxDoom

• * Maker
  • MF the SuperVillain
« Reply #770 on: Thu, 23 July 2015, 04:35:05 »
Great news. Glad there is some attention to detail going on.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #771 on: Thu, 23 July 2015, 04:38:32 »

Can we have an updated mockup of the keys in each set ? Because I seem to remember that other keys were added during the GB.

i dont have time to do a new mockup right now, i should be able to do one once i have moved

what i can say is we havent removed anything, so whenever we have make corrections or added new keys, it hasnt been at the expense of anything else but we do have some nice surprises in store for people

Offline asdfjkl36

• blue shirt guy
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #772 on: Thu, 23 July 2015, 04:41:20 »
Thanks for the update

And I can't wait for more surprises :D

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
« Reply #773 on: Thu, 23 July 2015, 04:41:26 »

Dear Sam,
I am in the factory, but I can not login in the skype, so I send u those updates via email.

"Most of JT keycaps will be finished in the end of this month. Only 4 keycaps are in modifying because some details problems.

And updates:

4, the delete on 1.5x r4 has been finished, but the legend is too large, I have told them to modify this and make it better in look."

thank you to everybody being patient, me and JTK have been working closely to polish up the edges on this gb, as it is the first time, to make sure its as good as it can possibly be for everyone

That is awesome. So glad that Control caps will be added also.

Will the win keys be the win7 version (i'm hoping so) like in the mock-ups?
Some of Ye ole  Keyboards -->
More
OTD Koala:  62g Old MX-Blacks   |   LZ-GH V2:  MX-?62g   |   KMAC2:   62g Tactile MX-Greys   |   LZ CLS s:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   X60:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   GON NerD 60:  62g Old MX-Clears   |   Filco MJ2 (Beige) TKL's:  62g MX-Clears  &   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   IBM '91 SSK

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline azhdar

• Praise the AZERTY god
  • 65% Enlightened
« Reply #774 on: Thu, 23 July 2015, 04:43:48 »

Dear Sam,

And updates:

Read  bunny latest post

i dont have time to do a new mockup right now, i should be able to do one once i have moved

what i can say is we havent removed anything, so whenever we have make corrections or added new keys, it hasnt been at the expense of anything else but we do have some nice surprises in store for people

Azerty Propagandiste

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #775 on: Thu, 23 July 2015, 04:44:33 »

Dear Sam,

And updates:

yeah they are win 7

the original ones were a little squashed looking, the revisions are as in the mockup

on a side note, im just about to leave to a wedding now, so i wont be back again to reply until late tonight

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
« Reply #776 on: Thu, 23 July 2015, 04:46:03 »

Dear Sam,

And updates:

yeah they are win 7

the original ones were a little squashed looking, the revisions are as in the mockup

on a side note, im just about to leave to a wedding now, so i wont be back again to reply until late tonight

Yay.  Can't wait to see all of the surprises  :)

Have fun at the wedding.
Some of Ye ole  Keyboards -->
More
OTD Koala:  62g Old MX-Blacks   |   LZ-GH V2:  MX-?62g   |   KMAC2:   62g Tactile MX-Greys   |   LZ CLS s:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   X60:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   GON NerD 60:  62g Old MX-Clears   |   Filco MJ2 (Beige) TKL's:  62g MX-Clears  &   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   IBM '91 SSK

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #777 on: Thu, 23 July 2015, 05:18:45 »
Thank you for the update, BunnyLake :)

And thank you to JTK for all your efforts in making sure this first GB produces the best possible keycaps :D
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline potatowire

« Reply #778 on: Thu, 23 July 2015, 09:19:14 »

Dear Sam,

And updates:

yeah they are win 7

Bunny, I love what you and JTK are doing here. In my opinion, how much you both care about doing the right thing makes all the difference in the world.

Thank you for all the hard work.

Offline Glissant

« Reply #779 on: Thu, 23 July 2015, 11:22:56 »

Did we get to see samples of the sliders yet? Incredibly curious as to how those will look :D

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #780 on: Thu, 23 July 2015, 17:12:35 »
Show Image

Did we get to see samples of the sliders yet? Incredibly curious as to how those will look :D

not yet, ive seen some initial samples but ill have pics of the finished thing very soon for everyone

Offline Glissant

« Reply #781 on: Thu, 23 July 2015, 18:03:42 »
So incredibly excited for the set and the sliders. That colorway is going to look awesome on my type-s. Hnnnng

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #782 on: Thu, 23 July 2015, 18:04:54 »
So incredibly excited for the set and the sliders. That colorway is going to look awesome on my type-s. Hnnnng

me too, and this is just the beginning 

Offline Bromono

• Wanabe Cicerone
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • HHKB > Your Opinion
« Reply #783 on: Sun, 26 July 2015, 10:40:50 »
edit
« Last Edit: Sun, 26 July 2015, 17:29:07 by Bromono »

Offline just66in

« Reply #784 on: Sun, 26 July 2015, 17:23:24 »
Looking to buy  a set of white/purple with them topre sliders here. Pls PM if anyone wants to give up their orders.

Offline nathanrosspowell

• * Destiny Supporter
    • nathanrosspowell.com
« Reply #785 on: Sun, 26 July 2015, 18:17:28 »

Just announce HyperFuse Topre space bar and slider kit in the V2 Store already!  ;)

Offline just66in

« Reply #786 on: Sun, 26 July 2015, 19:41:22 »

Show Image

Just announce HyperFuse Topre space bar and slider kit in the V2 Store already!  ;)

Awwww yeah

Offline Vadurr

• Valar Morghulis
« Reply #787 on: Mon, 27 July 2015, 22:02:44 »
If anyone decides to part ways with a reg purp/white set please PM me!

Offline Acerk

• I pay attention to details!
« Reply #788 on: Sat, 01 August 2015, 07:45:41 »
Bunny, you should consider making upstroke dampeners for Topre and sell them with the mx compatible sliders.

Offline LechnerDE

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #789 on: Sat, 01 August 2015, 16:32:20 »
While we are waiting for the current GB - can you tease your plans for the next JT set?

Offline Air tree

• Better late than never ^-^
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • Formerly not demik
« Reply #790 on: Sat, 01 August 2015, 17:36:41 »
While we are waiting for the current GB - can you tease your plans for the next JT set?
I think this is a great idea that should happen at the soonest possible time.  ^-^

Offline Ngt

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #791 on: Sat, 01 August 2015, 19:13:44 »
I think this is a great idea that should happen at the soonest possible time.  ^-^

I'm curious to know more about it as well to be honest.

Silenced Novatouch w/ Hack'd by Geeks

Sold: Ducky Zero Shine (Brown) | Poker 2 (Blue) | HHKB 55g Type-S

Offline swimmingbird

• * Elevated Elder
  • keyset hoarder
« Reply #792 on: Sat, 01 August 2015, 19:58:27 »

I am sincerely hoping that JTK begins replacing GMK sets - if the quality is up to scratch, I imagine that we could see a real shift away from GMK to JTK due to the huge price difference and ability for custom legends

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #793 on: Sun, 02 August 2015, 10:53:05 »
sorry for the lack of updates guys, i spoke to jtk jsut before i started moving

things are coming along well

the sets should be ready by mid this month

jtk says he is very sorry for the delay

because of the changes made to set to fix/improve a couple of keys, they needed to rebook some factory time etc

he will be getting me more production slots slightly and i will update as and when i can

im not gonna be around much for the next week or so sorting out the new house as well as the old one, but ill reply as and when i can

Offline henz

• * Exquisite Elder
  • What?
« Reply #794 on: Sun, 02 August 2015, 14:13:20 »

because of the changes made to set to fix/improve a couple of keys, they needed to rebook some factory time etc

he will be getting me more production slots slightly and i will update as and when i can

im not gonna be around much for the next week or so sorting out the new house as well as the old one, but ill reply as and when i can
:thumb:

Offline asdfjkl36

• blue shirt guy
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #795 on: Sun, 02 August 2015, 14:27:59 »

Thanks for the update.

And once again, congrats on the house!

Offline UsualSuspectXXX

• (⌐■_■)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
« Reply #796 on: Sun, 02 August 2015, 20:10:18 »

Thanks for the update Bunny!
The hype is getting real  :D

Offline FunkMasterJ

« Reply #797 on: Sun, 02 August 2015, 20:59:20 »
If anyone wants to sell their White alpha/purple mods and/or topre sliders I'll take them.

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #798 on: Sun, 02 August 2015, 21:13:20 »
If anyone wants to sell their White alpha/purple mods and/or topre sliders I'll take them.
Do you plan on complaining about how long they take to ship?

Offline FunkMasterJ

« Reply #799 on: Sun, 02 August 2015, 22:36:31 »
Do you plan on complaining about how long they take to ship?
Dunno yet. I'll probably flip a coin
« Last Edit: Sun, 02 August 2015, 23:08:32 by FunkMasterJ »