Author Topic: [GB] GMK. WOB & BOW. NORDEUK++ ADD-ON KIT // SHIPPED & FINISHED  (Read 139202 times)

Offline jihadu

I don't even own a WoB  set atm. I'm just supporting
Btw do you know if we can alter orders later on . I would like to add another later on
« Last Edit: Sat, 30 March 2019, 09:34:56 by jihadu »

Offline RETURNISO

• I do get excited about keyboard stuff..
I don't even own a WoB  set atm. I'm just supporting
Btw do you know if we can alter orders later on . I would like to add another later on

Haha, thanks mate! This is indeed a rare opportunity for the Porto mech community : )

WoB is a stock item. And hopefully BoW is gonna be that too. I am hoping that this would help push that. :)

And yes you can! Just reach out to mykeyboard.eu, details on the OP on the updates  :thumb:

Offline jihadu

Btw do you have the current number of orders? Are we doing well so far?

Offline RETURNISO

Btw do you have the current number of orders? Are we doing well so far?

No numbers yet. I am sure WoB is gonna make it, will follow up next week with more details, I also have a solution for BoW late campers ( hopefully ) :)

Offline vegs

Any updates on WoB numbers? ;D
hhkb | hhkb bt | cherry g80-5000 | haus | unikorn se

buy less

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
No US vendor yet?

Offline RETURNISO

Any updates on WoB numbers? ;D

Soon, I will have a update hopefully end of the week :)

Offline RETURNISO

No US vendor yet?

Stuff n info sent, Mr Dixie is just going under a site update atm. Will be up when he has relaunched his site. Shouldnt be long, will update the post when it's up :)
« Last Edit: Tue, 02 April 2019, 13:11:23 by RETURNISO »

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
No US vendor yet?

Stuff n info sent, Mr Dixie is just going under a site update atm. Will be up when he has relaunch his site. Shouldnt be long, will update the post when it's up :)

Thank you for the answer.

Offline RETURNISO

No US vendor yet?

Stuff n info sent, Mr Dixie is just going under a site update atm. Will be up when he has relaunch his site. Shouldnt be long, will update the post when it's up :)

Np  :thumb:

Offline LightningXI

• * Elevated Elder
  • PPD
    • ArtisanMacro
Just waiting for that US proxy now. Have you gotten good support through the EU site, RETURNISO? While 150 MOQ is not unfeasible, I think it'll need some more aggressive marketing.

Offline RETURNISO

Just waiting for that US proxy now. Have you gotten good support through the EU site, RETURNISO? While 150 MOQ is not unfeasible, I think it'll need some more aggressive marketing.

I know more end of the week! :) yeah i know.. I am pushing on the different discords as well. + working on stuff behind the curtains.  :thumb:

Offline DJSwayde

I know more end of the week! :) yeah i know.. I am pushing on the different discords as well. + working on stuff behind the curtains.  :thumb:

Great news, I'm also waiting for the US proxy to open.  :p
Mains: Bakers CL64 (silver)   |   CannonKeys Bakeneko60 (black)   |   Carolina Mech Palmetto (black)   |   LSJ Ares (silver)   |   LZ CLS h (silver)   |   Monokei Kei R1 (standard red, HHKB)   |   PFU Limited HHKB Pro 1 (PD-KB300BN)   |   PFU Limited HHKB Pro 2 (PD-KB400B)   |   PFU Limited HHKB Pro 2 Type-S (PD-KB400WS)   |   SINGAKBD x TGR Unikorn R1 (black)   |   Weaston GSKT-00 R1 (gray [re-anodized silver, HHKB])   |   Weaston GSKT-00-Z (silver, AEK HHKB)

Alps: Apple Extended Keyboard II (M3501, Taiwanese)   |   Apple Standard Keyboard (M0116, US)   |   Dell AT101 (GYI3PVAT101, US)    |   IBM Multistation 5556-001 (Chinese)   |   IBM P70 (ANSI-US, 06-89)   |   MET Micro Officer 6000 (R315-00)   |   SGI AT-101 "Beige"   |   Zenith Data Systems TurbosPORT 386
Cherry: G80-3000LPCXY-2 #1   |   G80-3000LPCXY-2 #2   |   G80-3485LWNUS #1 (Das Keyboard II)   |   G80-3485LWNUS #2 (Das Keyboard II)   |   G81-1281SAW (Zenith Data Systems)   |   G81-3000SAT   |   G81-3090SAQ (Schneider)   |   G81-3100SEBUS
Topre: PFU Limited HHKB Blank (charcoal [PD-KB300BN])   |   PFU Limited HHKB Printed (charcoal [PD-KB400B])   |   PFU Limited HHKB Printed (gray [PD-KB400WS])   |   Realforce 91UDK-G (NG02B0)   |   Realforce 103UB (SE42B0)   |   Realforce Taiwanese kit (dark gray)   |   Sony BKE-9400A   |   Sony MKS-8050

Collection

Offline RETURNISO

No US vendor yet?

Great news, I'm also waiting for the US proxy to open.  :p

Here you go gents!  :)

US - BUY HERE

Offline Prelim

$57 = 50€, how is it cheaper on the US vendor? EU vendor is selling it for 60€
2x GH60 revC - lubed Linjärs 65g / lubed H1s 65g with SPRIT 5mm acrylic plate | Dolch PAC - Cherry housing / Gateron sliders 65g and QMK clips | Raptor K1 G80-1890 stock 
Floating on Cherry/GMK caps - White on Black, Classic Beige, Dolch, Olivetti, Alcatel MMK, Hellgrau

Offline RETURNISO

$57 = 50€, how is it cheaper on the US vendor? EU vendor is selling it for 60€

Hi Prelim,

US prices are EXCLUDING taxes.
You can try order from him. But you will properly have to pay customs and import fees, and will result in a more expensive price overall.

Did you not order yet from mykeyboard.eu?

They should have the new DHL shipping deal soon. If you order now, they will refund you the difference from the old shipping price :)

Offline dhb82

How is it going with the black on white? Will we make it?

Offline RETURNISO

How is it going with the black on white? Will we make it?

I haven't got the latest numbers, but I am confident WoB will make it to production  :)

Edit, sorry! i read your message from the phone, BoW is a little different. Minimal has ended. But i can say the future has been thought of ;) We are working on things atm to make it happen. Once i have more detailed info, i will update the post :)
« Last Edit: Mon, 08 April 2019, 17:10:54 by RETURNISO »

Offline LightningXI

• * Elevated Elder
  • PPD
    • ArtisanMacro
Joined for White on Black.

Offline Prelim

You can try order from him. But you will properly have to pay customs and import fees, and will result in a more expensive price overall.

They should have the new DHL shipping deal soon. If you order now, they will refund you the difference from the old shipping price :)

Yup, I already order from the EU vendor :/
2x GH60 revC - lubed Linjärs 65g / lubed H1s 65g with SPRIT 5mm acrylic plate | Dolch PAC - Cherry housing / Gateron sliders 65g and QMK clips | Raptor K1 G80-1890 stock 
Floating on Cherry/GMK caps - White on Black, Classic Beige, Dolch, Olivetti, Alcatel MMK, Hellgrau

Offline RETURNISO

Yup, I already order from the EU vendor :/

Cool! Just reach out to David on contact@mykeyboard.eu and they will help sort shipping stuff out :)

Offline vegs

ne updates?

buy less

Offline RETURNISO

ne updates?

small update only,

should be 50% WoB
estimate 30% Bow

I hope people will pick up a BoW kit aswell, BC... maybe in the VERY near future a BoW Base kit will be in stock somewhere :))

Offline RETURNISO

Hi All,

David from mykeyboard.eu have worked out some new shipping details!!  :thumb:

From David regarding the update:

- Prices are improved by mixing up multiple shipping partners to get better prices
- The 4 EUR we add to shipping for group buys has been removed!
- Northern countries have an additional cut in shipping!
- Customers who already ordered will have the difference in shipping refunded
- Link to the updated prices:  https://mykeyboard.eu/shipping
* Neighbouring countries such as the Netherlands, Germany and France have their base pricing raised by 1 EUR.
However with the group buy shipping pricing removed the difference is still a reduction of 3 EUR.

Offline LightningXI

• * Elevated Elder
  • PPD
    • ArtisanMacro
Hi All,

- Prices are improved by mixing up multiple shipping partners to get better prices
* Neighbouring countries such as the Netherlands, Germany and France have their base pricing raised by 1 EUR.
However with the group buy shipping pricing removed the difference is still a reduction of 3 EUR.

Hey, your signature should link to the GB page instead of the IC -- FYI :thumb: (Same goes for the other ones)

Do let us know how the order numbers are going from time to time, please!

Offline RETURNISO

Hi All,

Hey, your signature should link to the GB page instead of the IC -- FYI :thumb: (Same goes for the other ones)

Do let us know how the order numbers are going from time to time, please!

Woops, fixed thanks :-*

I will update the latest status on the OP next week.

Sorry if i haven't given to much info yet on how MOQ is going, I am trying to-do stuff behind the curtain to get both kits in production. The bottom line data is not everything atm :)

WoB is above 50%
BoW is under 50%

When i have news on how and what, i'll post a more detailed update :) 

Offline vegs

How are things looking? Are we close to MOQ on WoB?

buy less

Offline dorf

• divine creator
Hoping for good news!

Offline Prelim

4 weeks already past, one more week until the GB ends?

Offline LightningXI

• * Elevated Elder
  • PPD
    • ArtisanMacro
How are we doing on MOQ?

Offline Trousers

I was waiting to see how this turned out before ordering the base set, but it seems like Massdrop stopped selling it.

I guess they will re-run it at some point.

Offline skmn

In on both, even tho I don't own any of the base sets yet haha.

Offline vegs

I'm assuming we are closing up on GB end date. What's the current status?

buy less

Offline dhb82

Could we get an update?

Offline LightningXI

• * Elevated Elder
  • PPD
    • ArtisanMacro
Not being on top of this won't help reaching MoQ as it gives a bad impression regarding the GB running process. Please do provide frequent updates, RETURNISO.

Offline orangesoh

Where can I still join in the GB for GMK BoW?

Offline spooknik

It's still up on mykeyboard.eu.

But we haven't heard from the GB running in awhile... so no idea what's going on.

Offline Prelim

indeed, GB was expected to be run 4-5 weeks from 26.03 so it should closed by now... still, no updates or MOQ status :(

Offline skmn

Really hope even one of them hit MOQ...

Offline RETURNISO

How are things looking? Are we close to MOQ on WoB?

Check below :)

How are we doing on MOQ?

Hoping for good news!

+1 :)

In on both, even tho I don't own any of the base sets yet haha.

Awesome mayn!

You not gonna regret it in the long run

WoB is already a stock item and who knows, maybe BoW is next ^-^

Could we get an update?

Roger sir, check below

4 weeks already past, one more week until the GB ends?

Yes, should be a running a week-ish more  :thumb:

I'm assuming we are closing up on GB end date. What's the current status?

I was waiting to see how this turned out before ordering the base set, but it seems like Massdrop stopped selling it.

I guess they will re-run it at some point.

Hey, around the time i started the IC. 400 WoB base sets from MD Drop.com had been sold. So around a couple of months time they have sold 600.
I am sure it will come in stock again anytime soon :)

indeed, GB was expected to be run 4-5 weeks from 26.03 so it should closed by now... still, no updates or MOQ status :(

It's still up on mykeyboard.eu.

But we haven't heard from the GB running in awhile... so no idea what's going on.

Hey everyone!

I know we are all hungry for our NORDEUK kits. :cool:
We must have some patience my mates, I will do what i can to get these kits to production.

I haven't synced properly yet with our main vendor, but prior to last weeks small update.
Thoughts are going into how we can get this into production even tough we are little short in the tail towards MOQ.

GB is still ON, It will be until end next week most likely... Until i have the latest info on whats possible. :)

WOB
Last week, we where over 50 kits pushed :thumb:
Is definitely getting up there. I am expecting 60% of MOQ by now.

BOW
BoW needs love!
25-30 bow kits have been picked up.

I know that it was a extra chance to launch BoW next to WoB.
I am still confident something good will come out of the BoW kit. ( And maybe, just maybe.. There is a backup up plan. Soon the keebgods will reveal.. )

I'll come back soon with some more news  :thumb:

Any questions or concerns just let me know :)
« Last Edit: Sun, 05 May 2019, 09:54:24 by RETURNISO »

Offline vegs

Thanks for the update :thumb:

buy less

Offline t8c

Got in my BOW order. Fingers crossed.

Offline skmn

Would be nice to know how close  to MOQ we are, I wouldn't mind picking up a few extra sets to push MOQ.

Offline RETURNISO

Thanks for the update :thumb:

Welcome mate

Got in my BOW order. Fingers crossed.

Would be nice to know how close  to MOQ we are, I wouldn't mind picking up a few extra sets to push MOQ.

Prepping the gb update now, stay tuned.. The latest info is coming in.

I can say WoB is 95% Gucci ;)

Bow needs love gents!! If you haven't ordered BoW, now is the time todo so.

I don't think i have mentioned it to much, but this add-on kit is really unique, i cant say if or when this will come again.

More to come later today :)
« Last Edit: Mon, 13 May 2019, 07:50:11 by RETURNISO »

Offline LightningXI

• * Elevated Elder
  • PPD
    • ArtisanMacro
Will it be possible to push production for White on Black before Black on White since it seems much more likely that we will hit MOQ on WoB over BoW?

Offline dhb82

I doubt we have any say in what way they choose to run their production  :)

Offline SirWalross

Any updates on BoW?

Offline Prelim

I would like to see production starting for WoB too...

Offline dorf

• divine creator
It smells 7bit. We're extending until it's happening. Which is in my opinion ok.

Offline RETURNISO

QUICK UPDATE

I am happy to inform you that both WoB and BoW NORDEUK++ WILL BE PRODUCED, i repeat both WoB and BoW NORDEUK++ WILL BE PRODUCED  :cool:

The groub buy will run this week out. Now is your final chance to grab a NORDEUK++ kit, in your preference of WoB & BoW colors

We have been waiting on word from GMK. I am sorry for the delay in updates. I just didn't have to much to report besides hope. Good news came.. You all can thank David from mykeyboard.eu for making ISO magic

More info will come to the main post ASAP!

May you all have a wonderful Monday :thumb:
« Last Edit: Mon, 20 May 2019, 10:01:10 by RETURNISO »