Author Topic: GMK/Cherry doubleshot modifer packs (Complete)  (Read 287858 times)

Offline esoomenona

• Gnillort?
Re: GMK/Cherry doubleshot modifer packs (orders close 30 March)
« Reply #250 on: Tue, 26 March 2013, 09:23:21 »
I'm in the third camp that wants colors in Cherry! What requirements would we need of the CMYK and Escapes if we drop the Purple mods?

Offline longweight

• philanthropist
« Reply #251 on: Tue, 26 March 2013, 09:29:05 »
I would love Miami. But it seems that more people are keen on something subtle and don't want something bright like that. What's up with that?

Bright is always divisive as some people love bright pink whereas others love bright green, everyone quite likes Dolch though so it would probably hit around 200 but 300 is an extremely high MOQ.

Offline esoomenona

• Gnillort?
« Reply #252 on: Tue, 26 March 2013, 09:30:01 »
How about this? We create Miami! Cyan and "Magenta". Then we adjust the CMYK to be AE Green, CV Yellow, and DV Purple. Then make it all one big pack, the set, the extra mods, and the escape pack? (not sure how well the last part will be accepted).

Offline IvanIvanovich

• Mr. Silk Underwear
« Reply #253 on: Tue, 26 March 2013, 09:30:51 »
We would still need to meet the same MOQ for those. So really the only thing that would change is one less option to meet MOQ to.
Alternate idea, flip the colors so purple legend on white... I don't know if that makes it more or less appealing at all but it would probably irritate GMK a bit less since they would be stuck with less of the purple plastic stock.
« Last Edit: Tue, 26 March 2013, 09:33:38 by IvanIvanovich »

Offline BimboBB

« Reply #254 on: Tue, 26 March 2013, 09:43:14 »
GMK should lower the MOQ, so they will not get stuck with purple completely.  ;D

Offline IvanIvanovich

• Mr. Silk Underwear
« Reply #255 on: Tue, 26 March 2013, 09:47:13 »
Sadly they are not budging on their MOQ. It is to those quantities or bust.

Offline Acetrak

• ssk.ℜ
  • gnawm_
« Reply #256 on: Tue, 26 March 2013, 09:53:32 »
I don't think dropping any options would really help. It's not like people are not buying CMYK because the purple mod set exists haha

Ivan have you thought about vendor sponsorship? Perhaps these colors are ahead of its time and people will be interested in these after they get their basic Dolch, white on black, black on white etc.

Offline Jmneuv

« Reply #257 on: Tue, 26 March 2013, 09:55:14 »
Are people actually talking to the koreans about this gb?
With so many guys owning korean custom boards i'd expect vital exchange.

Could those same guys please go ahead and stir them up a little.

Maybe it's still worth another try concerning the moq (might be unpleasant though)?

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #258 on: Tue, 26 March 2013, 10:07:48 »
I would love Miami. But it seems that more people are keen on something subtle and don't want something bright like that. What's up with that?

I think its because people are *****es, but my research has yet to garner international merit.

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #259 on: Tue, 26 March 2013, 10:15:43 »
Please don't drop the purple mods, that's the only thing I was interested in for this current form of the GB.

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #260 on: Tue, 26 March 2013, 10:28:56 »
Sadly they are not budging on their MOQ. It is to those quantities or bust.

Bust it probably is then, seems a shame... but maybe keeping in contact with them for later limited trial runs of things or misc bags of keys that SP randomly do could be a good way for them to hit the numbers they need etc...

Offline longweight

• philanthropist
« Reply #261 on: Tue, 26 March 2013, 10:30:49 »
Which full set GB's have ever hit 300 MOQ for all items?

Offline IvanIvanovich

• Mr. Silk Underwear
« Reply #262 on: Tue, 26 March 2013, 10:32:17 »
I sent a message to every vendor on here that deal in keycap except qwerkeys naturally. None of them have come in to help with large orders yet though some entered in a personal order which is still good. I still have no idea where the Koreans are on this one. I only have like 4 orders with kbdmania username recorded.
I don't know who made the thread about this thread over there on kbdmania, but if you are reading this maybe you can help and edit the post to show the current mock ups and especially the ending date. Please and thank you.

Offline Broadmonkey

« Reply #263 on: Tue, 26 March 2013, 13:56:23 »
This is true, purple won only by one vote. Should it be dropped for now and focus on the CMYK and Esc keys only? Do you guys think this would be any help?
Show Image

DAT PURPLE!!!
If we have to alter anything in this GB, then we should focus this on the ESC pack. it is a low price compared to vendors and the colors is unique. A cheap and simple order to make. There just needs to be more focus on it.

That said, I would really love if we didn't drop the purple mod pack.

Offline MarkPharaoh

« Reply #264 on: Tue, 26 March 2013, 15:38:29 »
Sigh, and purple is my favorite color besides maybe forest green..
Current: HHKB Pro 2, 87u 55g 10AE, FC600C, Model M 1391401

Offline Jocelyn

• 조셀린
« Reply #265 on: Tue, 26 March 2013, 16:01:45 »
Not that it makes a big difference, but I finally put in my small order.

Me too!

Offline aggiejy

• ** Moderator Emeritus
GMK/Cherry doubleshot modifer packs (orders close 30 March)
« Reply #266 on: Tue, 26 March 2013, 19:51:27 »
I don't think dropping any options would really help. It's not like people are not buying CMYK because the purple mod set exists haha

Agreed. I want to support things, but I'd rather donate towards mods than to help something as sinfully ugly as CMYK exist. Don't get me started on Miami. :-)

Offline Caaaarrrt

« Reply #267 on: Tue, 26 March 2013, 19:55:33 »
Not that it makes a big difference, but I finally put in my small order.

Me too!

Me three!
Metal Grey LZ-GH - 62g Clears | White HHKB Pro2 |KBC Poker - Lubed Reds w/ Plate and Red Imsto case | Duck PokerCM QuickFire Rapid - Blues w/ red case

Offline precarious

• LOOK MOM, I'M A DRAGONZORD! DOOOO DODOODODODOODOO
« Reply #268 on: Tue, 26 March 2013, 20:05:37 »
ugh, sorry i pulled my order out before, i just couldn't deal with the Alt Gr and  legendless nonsense

i need that Esc pack, still, though. just put that back in. :)

Offline calavera

« Reply #269 on: Tue, 26 March 2013, 20:07:12 »
Well, based on what I saw in the Korean forums there were but a handful interested in the purple. Let's face it, it's an odd color that doesn't go with any of the existing key caps.

It's just bad timing too. The Dye sub set group buy is on its way in Korean forums and everyone's invested in that. People do seem to prefer complete sets like the cream cheese whatever its called and dolch replicas.

Based on the votes cast, lets assume that all 40ish people that voted for purple actually ordered two sets each, that's 80. Add some misc people and you're at your order number. So technically people haven't lost interest. There simply wasn't enough in the first place.

Offline precarious

« Reply #270 on: Tue, 26 March 2013, 20:12:26 »
Well, based on what I saw in the Korean forums there were but a handful interested in the purple. Let's face it, it's an odd color that doesn't go with any of the existing key caps.

It's just bad timing too. The Dye sub set group buy is on its way in Korean forums and everyone's invested in that. People do seem to prefer complete sets like the cream cheese whatever its called and dolch replicas.

Based on the votes cast, lets assume that all 40ish people that voted for purple actually ordered two sets each, that's 80. Add some misc people and you're at your order number. So technically people haven't lost interest. There simply wasn't enough in the first place.

anything going on with cherry dyesubs here?  i haven't been paying attention lately. ;9

Offline tjcaustin

• King Klaxon
  • * Maker
  • King of All Klaxon Sciences and Cable Makery
    • Buy stuff
« Reply #271 on: Tue, 26 March 2013, 21:23:33 »
Which full set GB's have ever hit 300 MOQ for all items?

Klaxon was extremely close for the RA2.0 replica (and would have probably easily breached it as GMK/cherry) and retro did as well.

Keep in mind, a GMK full set gb would have to be extremely tight on the options to prevent fragmentation.

Offline The_Beast

• * Maker
  • I like wood ಠ_๏
« Reply #272 on: Tue, 26 March 2013, 21:29:44 »

What dye sub set?
Vendor Status: Sadly, not taking any orders/pre-orders at this time

Vendor Quick Links: | Vendor Forum | Hardwood Wrist Rests | Hardwood 60% Cases | Customer Gallery | Giveaway |

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
GMK/Cherry doubleshot modifer packs (orders close 30 March)
« Reply #273 on: Tue, 26 March 2013, 22:12:48 »

What dye sub set?

I believe the BSP cherry dyesub buy.

Offline metalliqaz

• * Maker
  • Leopold fanboy
« Reply #274 on: Tue, 26 March 2013, 22:12:58 »
The one and only reason I ordered was to get in with Flynn

Offline bazemk1979

« Reply #275 on: Tue, 26 March 2013, 22:28:50 »
I have been hovering around this GB like a hawk, maeby is just me but I don't think the colors would match with any set out there. IDK maeby is just me..... 
Quote from: IvanIvanovich on Wed, 08 January 2014, 18:02:50

When you bottom out dong cap... is it going balls deep?

Offline precarious

« Reply #276 on: Tue, 26 March 2013, 23:31:58 »
I have been hovering around this GB like a hawk, maeby is just me but I don't think the colors would match with any set out there. IDK maeby is just me..... 

yeah, if they'd gone with the white-on-purple number row you couldve had a reasonable setup with purple numbers/mods, and then something else for the letters and such.  wouldve been great for a 60% board with all the modifier options

http://i.imgur.com/4Ysij.jpg - kind of like the top keyboard in this one, my "daily driver" with cherry dyesubs, doubleshots on the rest

Offline IvanIvanovich

• Mr. Silk Underwear
« Reply #277 on: Wed, 27 March 2013, 07:08:25 »
I don't know how some of you guys say they don't go with anything. Purple will look great with Dolch, black, or anything else with white legend that may exist. Likewise CMYK is probably best paired with any set that have a black legend.

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #278 on: Wed, 27 March 2013, 10:58:55 »
I don't know how some of you guys say they don't go with anything. Purple will look great with Dolch, black, or anything else with white legend that may exist. Likewise CMYK is probably best paired with any set that have a black legend.

I think its just personal preference. I don't really like the purple mod's all that much, but I love the CMYK set.
I'm not sure tbh anything that requires 300 people would work because the community here and on DT is too small to support that kind of numbers when SP seemed to have stepped up what they are prepared to offer colour wise...

I'm sorry I have nothing constructive to suggest... :(

Offline leesofi

• super lurking
« Reply #279 on: Wed, 27 March 2013, 11:18:35 »
filled the form.

Bro Caps AI:MKII prototype Alu BroBot V2 MX
Clack Factory ICE Test-Sample #J11TG-s5A

Offline bazemk1979

« Reply #280 on: Wed, 27 March 2013, 12:21:35 »
Ok you can call me cheap, non social or whatever you want to call me but this is my point of view about this GB. even though I'm not too crazy about some colors matching these are still original Cherry's!!!!! and that's whats awesome about this GB.

Here are my thoughts along with pics from Lysol so you guys wont understand me wrong:

1. " Esc pack"

This one is awesome option, good cost @ $8 and after shipping and paypal fees might be around $15 total. That's $15 for 3 genuine Esc keys in different color keycaps and legends. Not too crazy about the red legend on white keycap but I do like the other 2 :)

2. "Purple modifiers"  Color wise I'm not too crazy about it honestly ( opinion: might look good on TKL board when mixed up with CMYK, or look good with DS cherry's black caps with white legends.... Here is what gets me about this GB (not speaking of the Esc pack but the Purple and CMYK pack), what gets me is the way the Purple and CMYK pack comes BUFFED with all the key sizing and layout  options that most of wont use because most of us own ANSI boards.

For example the Purple kit I will only use the left side which is the ANSI (13 keys in total) and wont use the the last/bottom row that's under the ANSI which would be usefull for people with Cherry 1800  and 7000 boards total 7 keys. Right side of the Purple set is all ISO with winkeyless modifiers with and without legends total of 12 keys.

Why  do us who don't have Korean Keyboards  or any 1800/ 7000 or any keyboard with ISO which is not popular in US have to pay the premium price of 32 keycaps but only ever use 13 of them.... So after all is send and done I should hope to try and sell the unusable keycaps later on, and good luck trying to sell those keys.....

3. CMYK, I share the same opinion as the for the purple set, will only use the 6 keys of the set of total of 16 keys..... Again why do I pay premium price for 16 keys when I really will ever use 6 keys?

Lysol I understand you said for set to happen you will need 300 orders for each set. But in my head Im thinking hold on, I'll pay around 50 for the purple but use only 40% of the keycaps = price for only ANSI would of been in total 30 ish after shipping and paypal charges......

Isnt the point of having a GB to get more options for less??? How is this the case with this GB? If this GB was organized with the buyer in mind, I would of jump on all 3 sets Lysol, but prices would be cheaper than they are now. I know this is good start to to show GMK that GB are a good thing, but HELP me HELP you!!!

How many of the people that are in this GB will ever use modifiers they are any other than the ANSI?

Please don't get me wrong, GB like this is good to show GMK that this is a good thing for them, but GB should also make the buyer feel like a winner too, go ahead hate on me all you want, but I have spoken.

I so much wanted to jump on this GB, since I bought new CM TKL reds and new G-81 7000 with DS.... and instead of buying all the packs from here I end up buying moogle and RGBY from SP.... it is what it is.... this GB is not in favor of the byer/spender.

Edit: If this GB happens, after that you will see the classifieds swarm with everybody trying to get rid of the modifiers that they don't need.

Was there any vote at all what layouts we want? I'm very curious about this one. I'm curious if you would of split the modifiers separate how much would you get on the ones that are not ANSI, maeby 10% at the most? 
« Last Edit: Wed, 27 March 2013, 12:38:17 by bazemk1979 »

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
  • Live long, and prosper.
« Reply #281 on: Wed, 27 March 2013, 12:33:00 »
For example the Purple kit I will only use the left side which is the ANSI (13 keys in total) and wont use the the last/bottom row that's under the ANSI which would be usefull for people with Cherry 1800  and 7000 boards total 7 keys. Right side of the Purple set is all ISO with winkeyless modifiers with and without legends total of 12 keys.

Why  do us who don't have Korean Keyboards  or any 1800/ 7000 or any keyboard with ISO which is not popular in US have to pay the premium price of 32 keycaps but only ever use 13 of them.... So after all is send and done I should hope to try and sell the unusable keycaps later on, and good luck trying to sell those keys.....

How many of the people that are in this GB will ever use modifiers they are any other than the ANSI?

Please don't get me wrong, GB like this is good to show GMK that this is a good thing for them, but GB should also make the buyer feel like a winner too, go ahead hate on me all you want, but I have spoken.

See? Exactly what I told you guys... bazemk1979 is just saying out loud what the other masses on here won't bother to, that they won't pay for extras. And this is why this GB won't hit MOQ. Even with "help" from buyers on DT or other forums.
KMAC :: LZ-GH :: WASD CODE :: WASD v2 :: GH60 :: Alps64 :: JD45 :: IBM Model M :: IBM 4704 "Pingmaster"

http://jd40.info :: http://jd45.info

in memoriam

"When I was a kid, I used to take things apart and never put them back together."

Offline Broadmonkey

« Reply #282 on: Wed, 27 March 2013, 12:33:29 »
Only the 2.25 left shift and the 2.25 enter/return key is ANSI specific. Then there is two keys to fit ISO layout. The rest is to make it fit a wide variety of keyboards and not just a Filco/poker.
You could say that you, as an ANSI user, only pays for two unuasable keys since the rest of the keys makes you able to use the kit on (most) future keyboard, despite their layout.
« Last Edit: Wed, 27 March 2013, 13:07:08 by Broadmonkey »

Offline esoomenona

• Gnillort?
« Reply #283 on: Wed, 27 March 2013, 12:39:02 »
It's a give and take. For this to be beneficial to the community, there were offerings that fit a wide range of keyboards. People were complaining that vendors' sets wouldn't fit anything BUT ANSI. And the addition of those keys to the complete sets helps push the MOQ. If not, then the ISO or other sets would NEVER reach a 300 MOQ, so they would be left out. And the ANSI group, who say they would buy if there weren't so many keys they don't need? I'll bet that they're not as wide a group as people who would like some ISO keys or keys to fit a wide range of keyboards...

Offline IvanIvanovich

• Mr. Silk Underwear
« Reply #284 on: Wed, 27 March 2013, 12:43:31 »
Yes people want to complain, oh my god there is extra keys, blah blah. But many of the same people that complain about this would be happy to buy only 6 key set of RGB for the same f*cking price.
I am not going to reduce the amount of keys as quite a few people will drop without them. While we might pick up a few with smaller set, I don't feel we will replace those that cancel because the keys they wanted in the first place are no longer available.

Offline bazemk1979

« Reply #285 on: Wed, 27 March 2013, 12:46:57 »
Only the 2.25 left shift and the 2.25 enter/return key is ANSI specific. Then there is two keys to fit ISO layout. The rest is to make it fit a wide variety of keyboards and not just a Filco/poker.
You could say that you, as an ANSI user, only pays for two unuasable keys since the rest of the keys makes you able to use the kit on (most) future keyboard, despite their layout.

EDIT: I can see that you would want to make the set as cheap as possible, but high MOQ means broad audience and that can only be reached by a set like this. I do agree though, it seems like it reaches too far and end up not reaching anyone.
Then split it and lets see what we get at the end my brother, split ANSI, split ISO, have the CTRL ALT that are 1.75 separate, 1.0 modifiers + ANSI or ISO,.... Split them all and see what happens, 90% of people that will order will be for the ANSI and the rest of the options wont happen cause they wont reach the 300 number.

Why do you think I stir away from boards that use non conventional layouts? You have the right to buy whatever board you want my brother, but you don't have the right to expect that someone that really likes this GB jumps on it, spends 120 bucks, uses only 40% of thye keycaps and the leftovers trows in pot and make soup out of them.

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #286 on: Wed, 27 March 2013, 12:48:04 »
Yeah I don't buy the argument that people don't want to spend the money helping out others... more that its more expensive and I guess many people can't see the value of using GMK over SP...

Offline esoomenona

• Gnillort?
« Reply #287 on: Wed, 27 March 2013, 12:48:29 »
I know I personally paid $35 a set for some RGB from sherryton. The CMYK is two dollars cheaper than that, even with all the extra keys. And they're special because it's not something you get to come across everyday! The mod kit is only $6 more than that 6 key RGB set, so even if you were only using 13 keys, you're getting a deal. These things will not be this cheap if a vendor sells them in only ANSI set.

Offline LechnerDE

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #288 on: Wed, 27 March 2013, 12:53:12 »
I know I personally paid $35 a set for some RGB from sherryton. The CMYK is two dollars cheaper than that, even with all the extra keys. And they're special because it's not something you get to come across everyday! The mod kit is only $6 more than that 6 key RGB set, so even if you were only using 13 keys, you're getting a deal. These things will not be this cheap if a vendor sells them in only ANSI set.

qouted for truth...

Offline bazemk1979

« Reply #289 on: Wed, 27 March 2013, 13:00:32 »
Yes people want to complain, oh my god there is extra keys, blah blah. But many of the same people that complain about this would be happy to buy only 6 key set of RGB for the same f*cking price.
I am not going to reduce the amount of keys as quite a few people will drop without them. While we might pick up a few with smaller set, I don't feel we will replace those that cancel because the keys they wanted in the first place are no longer available.
I didn't come here to cry everybody a river, I just came and typed whats on my mind. But what happens later down the road when we try to go for a full set? every time I see SP GB for a full set  they have modifiers for different layouts, numpad etc etc........

I'm not going to ***** out, I want to help and I want a full set to happen too, Dolch ,Handerbeit,Skidata or whatever....

Add me for 1 of each Esc pack, Purple, CMYK.... but something tells me that ur closing this in 3 days and time is running out...

white/purple - 138/300
cmyk - 104/300
esc pack - 162/400

I'm in for 1 of each (order placed), you just make sure you make the PBT 2 tone happen.
« Last Edit: Wed, 27 March 2013, 13:11:44 by bazemk1979 »

Offline esoomenona

• Gnillort?
« Reply #290 on: Wed, 27 March 2013, 13:11:55 »
I didn't come here to cry everybody a river, I just came and typed whats on my mind. But what happens later down the road when we try to go for a full set? every time I see SP GB for a full set  they have modifiers for different layouts, numpad etc etc........

I'm not going to ***** out, I want to help and I want a full set to happen too, Dolch ,Handerbeit,Skidata or whatever....

Add me for 1 of each Esc pack, Purple, CMYK.... but something tells me that ur closing this in 3 days and time is running out.

white/purple - 138/300
cmyk - 104/300
esc pack - 162/400

I'm in for 1 of each (order placed), you just make sure you make the PBT 2 tone happen.
I understand where you're coming from, and your point of view. But, from what I hear tell, working with SP wasn't as easy as it is today. I'm sure it took time to build them up to the point where they will do a small ISO set in a quantity of 10 at a minimum. But why should GMK do that? They've never worked with us, and as it stands, they have vendors willing to buy large quantities, meeting the MOQ they've asked for.

edit: heck, I'm not even sure we could get a set like this for the same price from SP, and definitely not in the quality of Cherry caps.
« Last Edit: Wed, 27 March 2013, 13:14:41 by esoomenona »

Offline BimboBB

« Reply #291 on: Wed, 27 March 2013, 13:13:52 »

You see this because SP has a MOQ of 10 and GMK has a MOQ of 300. Thats the difference! Look at the Toxic Set and count how many of the different kits would go into production with GMK. Maybe the basic set and thats it...no modifiers, no numpad, nothing else. Thats why you put everything into one big set and pray for 300 crazy people willing to get it.  :)

I really hope GMK will be more flexible in future with their MOQ's. Currently it seems to be impossible.

Offline bazemk1979

« Reply #292 on: Wed, 27 March 2013, 13:24:08 »

Add me for 1 of each Esc pack, Purple, CMYK.... but something tells me that ur closing this in 3 days and time is running out.

white/purple - 138/300
cmyk - 104/300
esc pack - 162/400

I understand where you're coming from, and your point of view. But, from what I hear tell, working with SP wasn't as easy as it is today. I'm sure it took time to build them up to the point where they will do a small ISO set in a quantity of 10 at a minimum. But why should GMK do that? They've never worked with us, and as it stands, they have vendors willing to buy large quantities, meeting the MOQ they've asked for.

edit: heck, I'm not even sure we could get a set like this for the same price from SP, and definitely not in the quality of Cherry caps.
I do understand GMK point of view, lets be honest that at least 50% of people that jumps on this GB is to see a full set in future by our choice of color, offcourse we all would have to vote...

I only hope that when we reach that level to earn the trust of GMK to go into full sets with us, when I say full sets I mean FULL 104 keys, and we have to look out for others too with different boards so we have to make the set compatible for all. So lets just said we voted for dolch 104 set + all possible modifiers layouts as in this GB, price comes out in total 130-150 bucks, but then we have Sherryton selling Dolch ANSI for $95..... We are in trouble then lol :D

Offline esoomenona

• Gnillort?
« Reply #293 on: Wed, 27 March 2013, 13:29:19 »
And that is why I suggest we stay away from more traditional sets, and use this avenue to just have some fun with things.

Offline bazemk1979

« Reply #294 on: Wed, 27 March 2013, 13:31:30 »

You see this because SP has a MOQ of 10 and GMK has a MOQ of 300. Thats the difference! Look at the Toxic Set and count how many of the different kits would go into production with GMK. Maybe the basic set and thats it...no modifiers, no numpad, nothing else. Thats why you put everything into one big set and pray for 300 crazy people willing to get it.  :)

I really hope GMK will be more flexible in future with their MOQ's. Currently it seems to be impossible.
I honestly didn't know that SP MOQ was only 10.... I always thought was around 200 since almost all SP GB reach 300+ in orders.

I hope that we will earn our trust with GMK for full 104 sets one day, but I also hope the price wont be so overblown that 70% of people who were interested in the GB turn to sherryton store :(

Offline bazemk1979

« Reply #295 on: Wed, 27 March 2013, 13:33:58 »
And that is why I suggest we stay away from more traditional sets, and use this avenue to just have some fun with things.
Agree, but I think that Lysol needs more than 3 more days. I think he should give some more time.

Offline esoomenona

• Gnillort?
« Reply #296 on: Wed, 27 March 2013, 13:36:22 »
More time is a rough thing to do with group buys. Either you add more time to get more orders, hope those orders come in, and then hope that people don't fall out when it's time to pay, or the timing is at the deadline you set and there aren't enough orders (and still worry about people not paying...).

And on top of that, we were allowed a slot of time, IIRC. If we don't reach that, then it doesn't matter how many orders we get.

Offline bazemk1979

« Reply #297 on: Wed, 27 March 2013, 13:41:04 »
More time is a rough thing to do with group buys. Either you add more time to get more orders, hope those orders come in, and then hope that people don't fall out when it's time to pay, or the timing is at the deadline you set and there aren't enough orders (and still worry about people not paying...).

And on top of that, we were allowed a slot of time, IIRC. If we don't reach that, then it doesn't matter how many orders we get.
Ok I didn't know about this, I guess GMK is not so flexible at the moment.

Are this numbers only from GH or other forums included?

white/purple - 138/300
cmyk - 104/300
esc pack - 162/400

Offline Acetrak

• ssk.ℜ
  • gnawm_
« Reply #298 on: Wed, 27 March 2013, 13:47:27 »
Are this numbers only from GH or other forums included?

white/purple - 138/300
cmyk - 104/300
esc pack - 162/400
I believe other forums included, unfortunately.

Offline esoomenona

• Gnillort?
« Reply #299 on: Wed, 27 March 2013, 13:50:04 »
It makes me sad that what seems to be the only thing people want the most is Dolch, but how much do you think the rarity of the set plays into that? If there is a huge influx of Dolch into the market, how long before it's just another boring set that everyone has?