Author Topic: Portable induction hub?  (Read 2019 times)

Offline Naweo

Portable induction hub?
« on: Sun, 02 January 2022, 15:58:19 »
Hey,

2 of my 4 electric cooker hubs are broken and I was thinking about buying a single or double portable induction hub at least until my landlord can get to switch it. Anyone who thinks it could be worth it?

Offline Sintpinty

• Carbon Based Life Form
  • she/her/they/them/any except he him
    • My Roblox Profile
Re: Portable induction hub?
« Reply #1 on: Sun, 02 January 2022, 20:58:19 »
Hey,

2 of my 4 electric cooker hubs are broken and I was thinking about buying a single or double portable induction hub at least until my landlord can get to switch it. Anyone who thinks it could be worth it?

I have an induction stove and yes it is worth it

Offline Findecanor

« Reply #2 on: Sun, 02 January 2022, 22:14:18 »
Just remember that induction hubs work only with cookware that have steel/iron in the bottom. Cast iron pans work well.
Pots made from pure aluminium don't.

Proper induction stoves are fast and energy-efficient. Beware of bad user interfaces though. All stoves I've tried have had crappy touch controls, not even multitouch.

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #3 on: Mon, 03 January 2022, 08:28:29 »
Depending on whether you have good money invested in good cookware, induction may or may not be a good choice.

There is great cookware that is not magnetic as well as gear that is. Personally, I have lots of cookware that would never work with induction.
"The Trump campaign announced in a letter that Republican candidates and committees are now expected to pay “a minimum of 5% of all fundraising solicitations to Trump National Committee JFC” for using his “name, image, and likeness in fundraising solicitations.”
“Any split that is higher than 5%,” the letter states, “will be seen favorably by the RNC and President Trump's campaign and is routinely reported to the highest levels of leadership within both organizations.”"