Previous Events Archive > KEYCON 2014 MEDIA

HoffmanMyster's KeyCon 2014 Photos

<< < (6/6)

dorkvader:
I didn't even know that. I spent all my time looking at keyboards and talking to people with nametags.

There was just too much keycon and too little time.

b'sides, she could totally make an account here. Keyboards are the best amirite?

jdcarpe:

--- Quote from: dorkvader on Thu, 17 July 2014, 22:49:47 ---I didn't even know that. I spent all my time looking at keyboards and talking to people with nametags.

b'sides, she could totally make an account here. Keyboards are the best amirite?

--- End quote ---

I believe she has an account? I remember seeing a username on her and Smasher's dad's name tags.

dorkvader:

--- Quote from: jdcarpe on Thu, 17 July 2014, 22:52:54 ---
--- Quote from: dorkvader on Thu, 17 July 2014, 22:49:47 ---I didn't even know that. I spent all my time looking at keyboards and talking to people with nametags.

--- End quote ---

I believe she has an account? I remember seeing a username on her and Smasher's dad's name tags.

--- End quote ---

well then:
GH'er spotted!

Smasher816:

--- Quote from: dorkvader on Thu, 17 July 2014, 23:22:19 ---
--- Quote from: jdcarpe on Thu, 17 July 2014, 22:52:54 ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

well then:
GH'er spotted!

--- End quote ---

Nope. Just something random for the nametag. I think Ron came up with it.

jacobolus:

--- Quote from: Smasher816 on Fri, 18 July 2014, 01:04:22 ---Nope. Just something random for the nametag. I think Ron came up with it.
--- End quote ---
Assuming the nickname is untaken, she can always join!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version