geekhack Community > Keyboards

geekstuff4u

(1/2) > >>

mikenothing:
so is this website reliable ?

i just ordered a hhkb pro2 black without, i assumed they are reputable ....

i have to wait up to 3 weeks for it to arrive, but thats ok as my pc is broken anyway :(

iMav:

--- Quote from: mikenothing ---so is this website reliable ?  i just ordered a hhkb pro2 black without, i assumed they are reputable ....i have to wait up to 3 weeks for it to arrive, but thats ok as my pc is broken anyway :(
--- End quote ---

I have heard nothing bad about the site...

However, you are the first person I am aware of to have ordered from them.  So, we anxiously away your review of them as a vendor.  ;)

Welcome to geekhack!

mr_sf_applet:
Hi, another keyboard obsessive here. Just discovered this forum today.

I ordered an HHKB Pro 2 (black without QWERTY here too) from geekstuff4u.com this past summerr and it arrived without issue. Took a few weeks, but that was of course because it was shipping from Japan.

iMav:

--- Quote from: mr_sf_applet ---Hi, another keyboard obsessive here. Just discovered this forum today.

I ordered an HHKB Pro 2 (black without QWERTY here too) from geekstuff4u.com this past summerr and it arrived without issue. Took a few weeks, but that was of course because it was shipping from Japan.
--- End quote ---

Welcome to geekhack applet!  As you can see, we are fairly new, but I think we have an excellent community growing here.  If you have ideas or suggestions you'd to pass along regarding the site, feel free to either air them publicly in the off topic forum, or PM me directly.  

Also, we'd love to see pics of your HHKB Pro.  ;)

Whiskey in the Jar-o:
How can the community prosper, when everybody's getting HHKB Pros left, right and centre? There'll be nothing to aspire to!  We'll have nothing to talk about!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version