Author Topic: Question on keyboard co packaging.  (Read 8382 times)

Offline eujin1994

Question on keyboard co packaging.
« on: Thu, 21 November 2013, 04:21:34 »
Hi keyboardco, I just received my wrist rest today. I have a question, did they come like this or it is wrapped with bubble plastic and then shove in the box?

I opened them and I did not see them in bubble plastic.

It's not a complaint, I'm just curious because the package didn't deliver to me in first hand. The government national courier sent them to the wrong house. And I'm afraid that there is something missing. There's no receipt in the box either because this is my first purchase on keyboardco. That's all I need to know.

EDIT : Also, did you guys usually put any documents inside the box or anything?
« Last Edit: Thu, 21 November 2013, 06:52:04 by eujin1994 »

Offline wsjudd

• The Keyboard Company Blog
Re: Question on keyboard co packaging.
« Reply #1 on: Thu, 21 November 2013, 09:59:56 »
Hi Eu Jin,

According to our Logistics guy, that looks pretty standard. A delivery note should have been attached to the outside of the parcel, while the receipt will have been emailed. If you need copies of any documents or if the product is damaged in any way, please email sales@keyboardco.com and we'll sort you out.

Cheers,

Will
Blogs & Social Media
The Keyboard Company

Offline eujin1994

Re: Question on keyboard co packaging.
« Reply #2 on: Thu, 21 November 2013, 11:54:43 »
Hi Eu Jin,

According to our Logistics guy, that looks pretty standard. A delivery note should have been attached to the outside of the parcel, while the receipt will have been emailed. If you need copies of any documents or if the product is damaged in any way, please email sales@keyboardco.com and we'll sort you out.

Cheers,

Will

Thank god, I thought I was a goner that the other guy stole my documents in the box. Cause the previous package I received from the other company do provide my email, NRIC and other important information inside their package. I guess I ove