Author Topic: EliteKeyboards IS READYING A CLACK SALE  (Read 180450 times)

Offline metalliqaz

• * Maker
  • Leopold fanboy
Re: EliteKeyboards IS READYING A CLACK SALE
« Reply #150 on: Fri, 09 November 2012, 06:52:11 »
OMFG first world problems in this thread.
So many people had no idea until they saw this thread, now look at how quickly EK owes them something.

Offline lolkeyboards

« Reply #151 on: Sat, 10 November 2012, 10:43:22 »
So many people had no idea until they saw this thread, now look at how quickly EK owes them something.

Looks more like a company wasting its customers time to try and maximize exposure for their brand and additional products.

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #152 on: Sat, 10 November 2012, 12:22:04 »

Looks more like a company wasting its customers time to try and maximize exposure for their brand and additional products.

does seem that way, 5 day's now...

Offline thegunner100

• (╯'□')╯︵</3 ノ( '-'ノ)
    • The Emotional Skyscraper
« Reply #153 on: Sat, 10 November 2012, 12:41:28 »
Must suck for those who are losing sleep over this :P
Input Devices:CM QF Rapidx2 ~ REALFORCE 87uw 45/55g ~ Logitech G5v2 ~ Wacom Bamboo CTH-460

Audio Setup: look me up on head-fi
Check out my blog on touhou/doujin music, audiophile gear, and doujin games!

Offline Lu_e

« Reply #154 on: Sat, 10 November 2012, 14:25:16 »
I wonder how many 'hits' their site is getting based just on this.

'Hey advertisers! look how much traffic we get!' ...lol

Offline Capitalistix

• Cherry MX Green Disciple
    • Uncanny Electronics
« Reply #155 on: Sat, 10 November 2012, 14:32:56 »
Are they supposed to send out an email as soon as they go on sale? All thier website says is soon, for all we know coudnt it be a week and a half away? Did they at least say "sometime this week/end" ir anything?

Offline tjcaustin

• King Klaxon
  • * Maker
  • King of All Klaxon Sciences and Cable Makery
    • Buy stuff
« Reply #156 on: Sat, 10 November 2012, 15:14:35 »
They said subscribe to newsletter.

Offline BlindRAGE606

• Prince of All Saiyans
« Reply #157 on: Sat, 10 November 2012, 15:15:05 »
Use common sense ppl, their location hours are 9am-5pm M-F. They're probably not going to go on sale this weekend, so don't hold your breath. If anything, they'll go on sale towards the latter part of next week or a Black Friday-Thanksgiving sale to boost the probability of you spending additional $$ on their site.

A couple possible scenarios to maximize efficiency and site profit:

1)They'll prob go on sale during their normal operating hours.

2)They may do an evening sale during a normal business day so that they may be shipped the next business day.

3)IF they do sell them this weekend, it would make sense that it would be Sunday so that if the logistics of the order process does get messed up, they can fix it the next business day.

4)Keep in mind that a new "EK system" is supposed to be implemented to make the order process more "fair", thus can be error prone and quite predicative that they would want to be staffed during the order process.

5) From an advertising POV, one could speculate the rate of sale vs the hit amount(difference before the posting of CCs) to theoretical demand from actual demand. $$/hit.... Although this stat would help CC more in finding the sweet spot of demand/cost, and the careful balance of not to deflate the value of your own goods by flooding the market.

6) From an advertising POV, a greater time allotted allows a greater sample size... helping them to calculate advertising potential and relevant stats figures(think normalizing a distribution amount). Also boosting/attracting more advert revenue or spending during such times for the next release.

7)It only helps them to wait, wait and wait.
« Last Edit: Sat, 10 November 2012, 15:44:41 by BlindRAGE606 »

DUCKY TKL MX BLACK | HHKB PRO 2 | BEAST PH&LACEWOOD

Offline mehkat1974

« Reply #158 on: Sat, 10 November 2012, 16:01:37 »

All ten of them!

Seriously, you don't spend on other products at these clack sales - in the time it takes you to add one more item to your cart the clacks you have in there have been taken by someone else. ppl load up on their 3 caps and get out as quickly as possible. I've had a hhkb in my cart twice at these sales (because the shipping costs to me are astronomical so I wanted to do it all at once) and not ended up buying anything... but the CC's although still listed as in stock, were long gone.

@ BlindRAGE666 your comments are interesting but I think you're overestimating a dude with a few keyboards to sell.
« Last Edit: Sat, 10 November 2012, 16:13:58 by mehkat1974 »
HHKB Type-S / KBC Poker with reds

Offline phetto

• HHKB JP
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #159 on: Sat, 10 November 2012, 18:55:12 »
Long wait! =D

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #160 on: Sat, 10 November 2012, 22:10:26 »
Gives us more time to save up.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline mickd

« Reply #161 on: Sun, 11 November 2012, 04:33:23 »
Or blow the little bit of cash we had left on something else  :-X

Offline MissMurd3r84

• In IRC wondering why Kmiller8 is yelling.
« Reply #162 on: Sun, 11 November 2012, 04:36:16 »
Yeah, the longer it takes for the sale, the more likely I am to find something elsewhere to buy. LOL.
KBC Poker - Red switches. Noppoo Choc Mini - Black switches. Leopold FC700R (White) - Blue switches. Ducky YOTD - Brown switches. Razer BW - Blue switches and rusted.

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #163 on: Sun, 11 November 2012, 08:12:33 »
there site has gone down for about an hour...

Offline singaporean123

• I like keycaps and I cannot lie
« Reply #164 on: Sun, 11 November 2012, 08:40:26 »
there site has gone down for about an hour...
turns out it was noothing...

Offline nntnam

« Reply #165 on: Sun, 11 November 2012, 09:00:36 »
I check the site every 30 minutes. Not sure the site has gone down any time.
░▒▓ KMAC | FILCO MJ2 | HHKB | PHANTOM ▓▒░

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #166 on: Sun, 11 November 2012, 09:08:21 »
I check the site every 30 minutes. Not sure the site has gone down any time.

thats what im getting now

Offline BlindRAGE606

• Prince of All Saiyans
« Reply #167 on: Sun, 11 November 2012, 09:22:55 »
I can access the site perfectly fine...

DUCKY TKL MX BLACK | HHKB PRO 2 | BEAST PH&LACEWOOD

Offline singaporean123

• I like keycaps and I cannot lie
« Reply #168 on: Sun, 11 November 2012, 09:24:52 »
I can access the site perfectly fine...
me too.. it was under maintenance a good hour ago.

Then I used firefox to access the page. perfectly fine.

Refreshed the page on chrome and got the under maintenance message.

Re-entered the page by going from ELKbd home page.

Everything was fine o.o

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #169 on: Sun, 11 November 2012, 09:58:53 »
yeah its back for me, when they patched it it gave me a random url i never noticed :P

Offline fuzzybaffy

« Reply #170 on: Sun, 11 November 2012, 21:47:19 »
Not sure what the fuss is all about.

What is the difference between:

1. A product page that says, "Product X available soon, but not in stock."

or

2. A product page that says, "Product X in stock, but not available for purchase."

There is effectively, and practically no difference between either. In both situations you are looking at a page that presents a product that will be available soon, but isn't available for purchase yet. You are not getting deceived. A merchant has the right to list a product that's in stock without having to sell it.

Edit: I'm tempted to make a reference to the "America, F*ck Yea!" thread in the Off-Topic section.
« Last Edit: Sun, 11 November 2012, 21:52:44 by fuzzybaffy »

Offline MissMurd3r84

« Reply #171 on: Sun, 11 November 2012, 22:30:47 »

or

2. A product page that says, "Product X in stock, but not available for purchase."

There is effectively, and practically no difference between either. In both situations you are looking at a page that presents a product that will be available soon, but isn't available for purchase yet. You are not getting deceived. A merchant has the right to list a product that's in stock without having to sell it.

Edit: I'm tempted to make a reference to the "America, F*ck Yea!" thread in the Off-Topic section.
It's more that we were told it would be available soon and that people are scared they will miss out on purchasing the items.
KBC Poker - Red switches. Noppoo Choc Mini - Black switches. Leopold FC700R (White) - Blue switches. Ducky YOTD - Brown switches. Razer BW - Blue switches and rusted.

Offline fuzzybaffy

« Reply #172 on: Sun, 11 November 2012, 22:36:27 »

or

It's more that we were told it would be available soon and that people are scared they will miss out on purchasing the items.

But.... what's the problem with that? The merchant isn't doing anything illegal or morally reprehensible. This tells me this is just people whining that they can't get their click-clacks.

Edit: No, seriously... there is nothing wrong, with a retailer saying, "Product X available soon..." This is nothing illegal or immoral.

Edit 2: Seriously. I'm confused. People are pissed that someone has a "Product X available soon" page??? Is this what people are upset about?
« Last Edit: Sun, 11 November 2012, 22:40:35 by fuzzybaffy »

Offline MissMurd3r84

« Reply #173 on: Sun, 11 November 2012, 22:52:22 »
People want their click-clacks. They are scared they will miss out. This thread was made last week sometime and lots of people have been waiting ever since for their click-clacks, as well as in the other thread we saw about the sale before this one.

Offline fuzzybaffy

« Reply #174 on: Sun, 11 November 2012, 22:54:02 »
So... that's a problem with the consumers, then.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #175 on: Sun, 11 November 2012, 23:02:40 »
Not sure anyone has said EK is doing anything wrong - they are just keeping us in suspension for longer than some people would like.

Also considering that there is not usually much notice for CC sales, and when they do happen it is all usually over in a few seconds.  Hence what MissMurd3r84 was saying that "soon" is rather vague, and some people are worried that they might miss out when the CCs are actually available for order from EK.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline fuzzybaffy

« Reply #176 on: Sun, 11 November 2012, 23:05:50 »
Yes, I get that... but why is that EK's fault? People want their clacks, and they are in suspense that they won't be able to get theirs... why is that a problem with EK?

Offline alaricljs

• I be WOT'ing all day...
  • ** Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #177 on: Sun, 11 November 2012, 23:05:58 »
If there were a specific date there are  some here that would reschedule vacation...
Filco w/ Imsto thick PBT
Ducky 1087XM PCB+Plate, w/ Matias "Quiet Click" spring-swapped w/ XM Greens

Offline MMB

• I no longer use this account. Please email me.
« Reply #178 on: Sun, 11 November 2012, 23:07:17 »
It's like anything that is highly sought after, and rare. You have to work for it. If you expect to be handed an easy pass at things like this, you will be disappointed. They don't play favorites. But if you want them, you need to put in the work.

(i.e. tracking the page for changes, spending more time on the site, etc) just like those fools that stand in line for iPhones in ridiculous weather conditions.....

Offline thegunner100

• (╯'□')╯︵</3 ノ( '-'ノ)
« Reply #179 on: Sun, 11 November 2012, 23:08:21 »
If there were a specific date there are  some here that would reschedule vacation...

This is unfortunately probably true.
Input Devices:CM QF Rapidx2 ~ REALFORCE 87uw 45/55g ~ Logitech G5v2 ~ Wacom Bamboo CTH-460

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #180 on: Sun, 11 November 2012, 23:12:03 »
I wouldn't say it is their fault.

Why it is listed as "in stock" but available "soon" was explained early on as EK testing a new fairer sale system - perhaps that is taking a bit longer than expected.  I would rather the sale was delayed for a while but fair, than have them rush it through now in the usual 3-seconds-blink-and-you'd-miss-it fashion.

Offline fuzzybaffy

« Reply #181 on: Sun, 11 November 2012, 23:12:14 »
I mean... that's the whole point. You don't have a specific date, and keep it completely random, so that everyone has an equal opportunity probability-wise, as everybody else. Yes, I'm sure some people will have less of a chance as other people because of timezones, work, and whatnot, but that all falls under the rules of probability. Some people will just be **** out of luck. I don't know how else to put it, quite frankly.

I mean, I understand the role of a retailer is to fill consumer's demands, but it's not their obligation to make sure EVERYONE gets their demands met. If an item is a limited edition, it is, as the name says, limited. Not much you can do about that.

Why does this fall on the fault of EK? I have no freakin' clue.

Offline fuzzybaffy

« Reply #182 on: Sun, 11 November 2012, 23:13:57 »

Why it is listed as "in stock" but available "soon" was explained early on as EK testing a new fairer sale system - perhaps that is taking a bit longer than expected.  I would rather the sale was delayed for a while but fair, than have them rush it through now in the usual 3-seconds-blink-and-you'd-miss-it fashion.

No... this is intellectually dishonest. This is one of those, "No offense, but I'm going to say something offensive anyway," comments. You say you have no problem with EK, yet, you're complaining about EK's methodology.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #183 on: Sun, 11 November 2012, 23:15:58 »
Timezones indeed.

Anyway EK said it's not who refreshes the page first when they are ready, that everyone would have a fair chance, and just being on their newsletter mailing list should be enough.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #184 on: Sun, 11 November 2012, 23:18:08 »

No... this is intellectually dishonest. This is one of those, "No offense, but I'm going to say something offensive anyway," comments. You say you have no problem with EK, yet, you're complaining about EK's methodology.

I am not complaining about EK's methodology.

I am wondering what they will do to make a fair sale (having seen the last one sell out in 3 seconds, based on who could send an email first).  Just curiosity.

Being a web developer I can understand difficulties developing this sort of online application.

I am happily biding my time, subscribed to their newsletter, and waiting.

Offline fuzzybaffy

« Reply #185 on: Sun, 11 November 2012, 23:20:40 »
Timezones indeed.

Anyway EK said it's not who refreshes the page first when they are ready, that everyone would have a fair chance, and just being on their newsletter mailing list should be enough.

Oh. So it's not a problem for you, then. Well... I was referring to other people who tried to trash EK's name because of this - I can name a few in this thread already. For absolutely no good reason at all other than them just whining that they won't get their clacks.

Edit: And yes, timezones indeed. Not much you can do about it. Sorry! :cool:
« Last Edit: Sun, 11 November 2012, 23:23:02 by fuzzybaffy »

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #186 on: Sun, 11 November 2012, 23:25:31 »

I am not complaining about EK's methodology.

I am wondering what they will do to make a fair sale (having seen the last one sell out in 3 seconds, based on who could send an email first).  Just curiosity.

Being a web developer I can understand difficulties developing this sort of online application.

I am happily biding my time, subscribed to their newsletter, and waiting.

"I am not complaining about EK's methodology, but I'm going to complain about EK's methodology anyway."

It was not a complaint.  Just an observation.  I am more curious what they are preparing to make this fair - perhaps it will set a precedent for future sales :)

If I happen to be lucky enough to get a CC this time around - great.  If not, I will wait for the next sale.  From EK, from Click Clack himself, or from anywhere else.

And anyway I can't complain about what they have done as they haven't done it yet.  And I am certainly not complaining about any delays - as noted above I would prefer the sale to be delayed even longer to give everyone a fair chance.

Offline fuzzybaffy

« Reply #187 on: Sun, 11 November 2012, 23:26:20 »
Ok. So let's wait then. I guess it's not a problem for either of us.
« Last Edit: Sun, 11 November 2012, 23:29:33 by fuzzybaffy »

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #188 on: Sun, 11 November 2012, 23:26:58 »
Ok. So let's wait then. I guess it's not a problem for either of us.

Agreed :)

Offline thegunner100

• (╯'□')╯︵</3 ノ( '-'ノ)
« Reply #189 on: Sun, 11 November 2012, 23:31:21 »
Aww, civilized conversation, how nice ^^

Offline alaricljs

• I be WOT'ing all day...
  • ** Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #190 on: Sun, 11 November 2012, 23:34:42 »
Come off it... civilization is for the monkeys.
Filco w/ Imsto thick PBT
Ducky 1087XM PCB+Plate, w/ Matias "Quiet Click" spring-swapped w/ XM Greens

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #191 on: Sun, 11 November 2012, 23:37:42 »
Who are you calling civilized?  :cool:

Offline tjcaustin

• King Klaxon
  • * Maker
    • Buy stuff
« Reply #192 on: Sun, 11 November 2012, 23:40:36 »
Somethingsomething damn dirty apes

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #193 on: Sun, 11 November 2012, 23:43:57 »
Ook.

Offline danielucf

• Horrible Mailman
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Hmmmm beer.
« Reply #194 on: Sun, 11 November 2012, 23:56:59 »
I think what is frustrating most people is that the site says the items are in stock, and the button to buy them is coming "Soon..." for over a week now... that and a nice big underlined "pre-sales questions will be ignored if sent to support!"
It really feels like ek is dangling a great big carrot and saying fಠ_ಠck you at the same time.

From a business sense would would have made more sense to just completely hold off on any announcements until the sale was actually ready to roll, or if technical difficulties were experienced to take away the "Soon..." until it was actually going to be soon. Then again soon is an indeterminable amount of time just like saying "in a moment" although both somewhat insinuate a shorter, rather than a longer time table.

Right now EK is being Mr. Burns, or Santa after not delivering presents and just sitting on them till when ever he feels like.

waaa I'm crying so what  :'(

I guess though when a company has something of limited quantity that they know will sell out they can be jerks to their customers, but it sure as hell doesn't make me want to buy anything else they are going to sell...
VE.A 67g Zealios | GH60 MX Clears |

Offline sth

• 2 girls 1 cuprubber
« Reply #195 on: Sun, 11 November 2012, 23:58:22 »
so now you guys realize that EK is doing business in a way that you think is shady-- is that going to stop a goddamn one of you from trying to get a click clack?

nope, didn't think so. cry moar.
11:48 -!- SmallFry [~SmallFry@unaffiliated/smallfry] has quit [Ping timeout: 245 seconds] ... rest in peace

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #196 on: Mon, 12 November 2012, 00:02:49 »
I applaud EK for even trying to make a CC sale fair.

I would really like to know what they are planning ... :)

Offline fuzzybaffy

« Reply #197 on: Mon, 12 November 2012, 00:02:51 »
From a business sense would would have made more sense to just completely hold off on any announcements until the sale was actually ready to roll, or if technical difficulties were experienced to take away the "Soon..." until it was actually going to be soon. Then again soon is an indeterminable amount of time just like saying "in a moment" although both somewhat insinuate a shorter, rather than a longer time table.

So, in other words... your problem is that EK isn't releasing the clacks sooner rather than later...

That just seems like someone complaining because they're not getting what they want, to me.

Offline tjcaustin

• King Klaxon
  • * Maker
    • Buy stuff
« Reply #198 on: Mon, 12 November 2012, 00:03:19 »
I get a chance to be my avatar!

RAR IM ANGRY AT (the global) YOU FOR BEING ANGRY ABOUT SOMETHING THAT I THINK IS SUPERFICIAL

Offline fuzzybaffy

« Reply #199 on: Mon, 12 November 2012, 00:05:35 »
I get a chance to be my avatar!

RAR IM ANGRY AT (the global) YOU FOR BEING ANGRY ABOUT SOMETHING THAT I THINK IS SUPERFICIAL

No. If you're referring to me, I absolutely have a reason to angry about this. I think EK is a very reputable dealer, I've spoken to Brian over the phone a couple of times, and I think he's a great guy. I don't think he deserves all this flack, just because people can't wait an extra few days, or maybe even a few weeks for some specialty item.

People are up in arms, calling EK "Mr. Burns", and threatening boycott just because they can't get their clacks soon enough. I'm sorry, but that's ridiculous.
« Last Edit: Mon, 12 November 2012, 00:08:45 by fuzzybaffy »