geekhack Community > Keyboards

Fruit Dealer's Keyboard

(1/13) > >>

Fwiffo:
The finals for this season of the Global Starcraft League (GSL) just finished, and here's a shot of the champion's setup:

I'm sure all here will recognize the keyboard (Filco Majestouch 104-key with Cherry Browns, non-NKRO) and probably mouse (Logitech G9x). The apple appears to be a Fuji. There is a thread on teamliquid.net Starcraft forum.

For those who are unfamiliar, this is a big-big-money Starcraft 2 tournament; the prizes are as follows:
[*]Winner: 100,000,000 KRW (aprox. $85,700 USD)
[*]Runner-Up: 30,000,000 KRW (aprox. $25,700 USD)
[*]Semi-Finalists: 10,000,000 KRW (aprox. $8,600 USD)
[*]Quarter-Finalists: 4,000,000 KRW (aprox. $3,400 USD)
[*]Round of 16: 2,000,000 KRW (aprox. $1710 USD)
[*]Round of 32: 500,000 KRW (aprox. $430 USD)
[*]Round of 64: 300,000 KRW (aprox. $260 USD)
[/LIST]
Anyone can enter so long as they can get to Korea. There will be several seasons per year and the qualifiers for the next season start in a couple days. Season 1 had 3 foreigners who all got knocked out in early rounds (Idra, one of the world's top Zergs was expected to go far, but made a significant blunder in the Ro32).

A teammate of champion Fruit Dealer, sSKS (the Protoss player formerly known as Tester) uses the same Filco keyboard even though their team is apparently sponsored by SkyDigital nKeyboard. Fruit Dealer himself apparently used an nKeyboard during at least one round. Apparently the sponsor doesn't care what keyboard they use; too bad for them, as EliteKeyboards just made a bunch of money from that screencap.

MissileMike:
Honeycrisps are taking over..  Personally I like cortlands more.

kriminal:
nice... (didnt really have anymore to say)

Fwiffo:
Northern Spy for me, when I can get them, or Idared. Failing that, Pink Lady.

Shawn Stanford:
"Does this fruit vendor not value his life?! YOU ARE RUNNING OUT OF TIME FRUIT VENDOR!!"

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version