Author Topic: Simple Questions, Simple Answers (FAQ in the OP)  (Read 3543336 times)

Offline Narcix

Re: Simple Questions, Simple Answers (FAQ in the OP)
« Reply #3400 on: Sat, 03 August 2013, 07:57:04 »
Is the keycool 87 spacebar normally replaceable or it is weird like leopold's?
Keycool 87 Grey PBT with mx blues

Offline BlueBär

« Reply #3401 on: Sat, 03 August 2013, 08:04:41 »
The same thread has pictures of the spacebar showing that it's replaceable.

Offline Narcix

« Reply #3402 on: Sat, 03 August 2013, 10:10:41 »
The same thread has pictures of the spacebar showing that it's replaceable.
Oh, where is ma mind today!!  :eek:
Thanks for your patience  :cool:

Offline Lastpilot

• Power stance
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #3403 on: Sat, 03 August 2013, 10:11:43 »
Does GMK purple [the one from the recent group buy] match any SP color codes?

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #3404 on: Sat, 03 August 2013, 10:28:25 »

Check out this thread.

I think RDA matches the mods?

Offline BlueBär

« Reply #3405 on: Sat, 03 August 2013, 10:29:31 »
Oh, where is ma mind today!!  :eek:
Thanks for your patience  :cool:

Actually my fault, was a different thread.

You probably can't find an exact match. I tried to find out what would be the closest, searched through this thread for comparison pictures but couldn't really find anything. On page 20 and 21 are some color samples including their codes though.

Offline tns

« Reply #3406 on: Sat, 03 August 2013, 10:54:03 »
where can I find that "dragon"/"looks like mortal kombat dragon" (aluminium?/zinc?) keycap?
thx :D

edit : nvm i found it on feng's x))
http://geekhack.org/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=34409.0;attach=3772;image
« Last Edit: Sat, 03 August 2013, 10:56:40 by tns »

Offline blueasjim

« Reply #3407 on: Sat, 03 August 2013, 12:14:51 »
How does one take off the LED on the Vortex Pure caps lock? Does the light just screw off???
Vortex KBT PURE [MX Red] | CM Storm [MX Blue] | CM Storm [MX Red]

Offline BlueBär

« Reply #3408 on: Sat, 03 August 2013, 12:22:11 »
You will have to desolder it on the other side of the PCB. In my beginner guide to keyboard modding there's some info on how to take a keyboard apart, also look into the adding LEDs chapter to see which spots to desolder. If you want to use the LED again, make sure to mark the lead which was in the square hole, this is the positive lead.

Offline blueasjim

« Reply #3409 on: Sat, 03 August 2013, 13:05:37 »
You will have to desolder it on the other side of the PCB. In my beginner guide to keyboard modding there's some info on how to take a keyboard apart, also look into the adding LEDs chapter to see which spots to desolder. If you want to use the LED again, make sure to mark the lead which was in the square hole, this is the positive lead.

Thank you :D
Vortex KBT PURE [MX Red] | CM Storm [MX Blue] | CM Storm [MX Red]

Offline tns

« Reply #3410 on: Sun, 04 August 2013, 04:18:07 »
What are the differences (if there are  ;D) between : MKCs GK MY87, GK 87A, GK87AS?

Thx :D

Offline BlueBär

« Reply #3411 on: Sun, 04 August 2013, 06:38:06 »
What are the differences (if there are  ;D) between : MKCs GK MY87, GK 87A, GK87AS?

The GK87-A was the first aluminium case keyboard made by MKC, it has an extremly simplistic design, bascially just a rectangle with rounded corner, flat on the sides and bottom, with attachable keyboard feet.
The GK MY87 is angled by default and has a curve on the left and right side. It does not seem to have attachable keyboard feet.

I couldn't find a link to the GK87-AS, if you have one maybe I could help you out further. I suspect it's a smaller case for a 60% board?
« Last Edit: Sun, 04 August 2013, 07:05:52 by BlueBär »

Offline tns

« Reply #3412 on: Sun, 04 August 2013, 06:48:29 »

The GK87-A was the first aluminium case made by MKC, it has an extremly simplistic design, bascially just a rectangle with rounded corner, flat on the sides and bottom, with attachable keyboard feet.
The GK MY87 is angled by default and has a curve on the left and right side. It does not seem to have attachable keyboard feet.

I couldn't find a link to the GK87-AS, if you have one maybe I could help you out further. I suspect it's a smaller case for a 60% board?

Then GK MY87 is an only case.
and the GK87-A is their first complete keyboard?

87AS
Was reading something on Feng's groupbuy

Offline BlueBär

« Reply #3413 on: Sun, 04 August 2013, 07:05:09 »
Yes, the MY is only the case whilst the GK87-A and AS are actual keyboards. Just found the chinese forum of MKC and auto translate says that the GK87-AS is a lighter variant of the GK87-A: http://mkcws.net/thread-23135-1-1.html
« Last Edit: Sun, 04 August 2013, 08:11:39 by BlueBär »

Offline e4stw00t

« Reply #3414 on: Sun, 04 August 2013, 08:09:18 »
Just got a Quickfire Storm Rapid and recognized the space bar is not even but a bit crooked. The bar seems to be rather loose and the right end of it closer to the casing than the left side - guess it's coming from the way the stabilizer effects the key. So far I can't say that it effects the board in any way but somehow it's now in my head that I have a flawed board  :-[. Is this how it's supposed to look like?

Offline BlueBär

« Reply #3415 on: Sun, 04 August 2013, 08:15:39 »
Can you take a picture of it? Normally the stabilizers should neither make it feel loose nor affect its angle.

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #3416 on: Sun, 04 August 2013, 09:20:34 »
Just got a Quickfire Storm Rapid and recognized the space bar is not even but a bit crooked. The bar seems to be rather loose and the right end of it closer to the casing than the left side - guess it's coming from the way the stabilizer effects the key. So far I can't say that it effects the board in any way but somehow it's now in my head that I have a flawed board  :-[. Is this how it's supposed to look like?

Sounds like maybe the stabilizers aren't attached or seated well.

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #3417 on: Sun, 04 August 2013, 10:28:47 »
Also, I'd love to see a pic or two illustrating thin vs med vs thick PBT, just so I have a reference.

Borrowed from Mashby's flickr

Picture from this post.

Offline e4stw00t

« Reply #3418 on: Sun, 04 August 2013, 11:03:20 »
Unfortunately I don't have a camera here at the moment but I used a picture to illustrate it. My space bar is not even but the right side is closer to the keyboard casing. It's quiet loose on that side and becomes even only if I press the right bottom corner of the bar towards the < key.

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #3419 on: Sun, 04 August 2013, 11:09:24 »
Unfortunately I don't have a camera here at the moment but I used a picture to illustrate it. My space bar is not even but the right side is closer to the keyboard casing. It's quiet loose on that side and becomes even only if I press the right bottom corner of the bar towards the < key.

Should've taken the picture without the spacebar on it but it looks like one of the stabilizer wires came unhooked and you need to reseat it.

Offline BlueBär

« Reply #3420 on: Sun, 04 August 2013, 11:17:26 »
Oh I thought the spacebar itself was bent or something. Remove the alt keys and lift the spacebar from both sides carefully. Check if the stabilzer inserts (the white tiny things) are seated in the spacebar and the stabilizer wire is seated in the stabs themselves. Here's a video that could help:

Offline domoaligato

• * Exquisite Elder
  • All your base are belong to us!
« Reply #3421 on: Sun, 04 August 2013, 13:57:43 »

sounds to me like you have one of the stabilizer inserts turned the wrong way.

Offline BlueBär

« Reply #3422 on: Sun, 04 August 2013, 15:26:00 »
I have some questions regarding LEDs, I know that the 2x3x4mm LEDs all run at about the same voltage, but I'm pretty bad when it comes to electronics. So:
1. Some colors run at a lower voltage than what is supplied by most PCBs. Is there a list of which colors run at the correct voltage?
2. Is there a recommended voltage for the LEDs? I read about 3-3.4V?
3. At the voltage supplied from the PCB the LED should not explode if it is too high for it, maybe smoke a bit. Could the PCB get damaged with the wrong LEDs?

Offline Topre

« Reply #3423 on: Sun, 04 August 2013, 16:28:19 »
I have some questions regarding LEDs, I know that the 2x3x4mm LEDs all run at about the same voltage, but I'm pretty bad when it comes to electronics. So:
1. Some colors run at a lower voltage than what is supplied by most PCBs. Is there a list of which colors run at the correct voltage?
2. Is there a recommended voltage for the LEDs? I read about 3-3.4V?
3. At the voltage supplied from the PCB the LED should not explode if it is too high for it, maybe smoke a bit. Could the PCB get damaged with the wrong LEDs?

Most 3mm LED's except red and yellow should run at about 3.3V. The rest should run at about 2V.

Over-volting by 1V should not explode the LED or damage the PCB, however it may make the LED's not last as long or result in an incorrect color. Exploding usually occurs at higher voltages, such as plugging it directly to the wall outlet.

Offline BlueBär

« Reply #3424 on: Sun, 04 August 2013, 16:36:54 »
Alright thanks for the information!

Offline domoaligato

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #3425 on: Sun, 04 August 2013, 17:00:11 »

directly to a 5v rail of a computer psu

Offline Glenn315

• Hey
« Reply #3426 on: Sun, 04 August 2013, 20:19:55 »
Regarding Realforce topre keyboards, why do most people prefer tenkeyless uniform weighted ones?

Offline Kayliss

« Reply #3427 on: Sun, 04 August 2013, 20:23:04 »
Anyone able to tell me how I can roughly figure out spring weight?  :rolleyes:

I bought some 2nd hand switches and found today as I was getting ready to mod them that most of them have gold springs, I have no idea what weight they are though, they'll just be thrown in the parts box anyway but curiousity has got the better of me.

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #3428 on: Sun, 04 August 2013, 20:33:45 »
Regarding Realforce topre keyboards, why do most people prefer tenkeyless uniform weighted ones?

Uniform weighted boards feel really weird imo, regardless of the switch. But this is subjective.

Anyone able to tell me how I can roughly figure out spring weight?  :rolleyes:

I bought some 2nd hand switches and found today as I was getting ready to mod them that most of them have gold springs, I have no idea what weight they are though, they'll just be thrown in the parts box anyway but curiousity has got the better of me.

Put a bunch of coins on them. Stateside, we know that nickels are roughly 5 grams so you stack nickels on the switch until it actuates and then you count how many grams you have stacked on it. I think you're in Australia? So I'm not sure what the coins weigh there. Quick Google search might reveal weights though.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #3429 on: Sun, 04 August 2013, 20:39:57 »

Tenkeyless takes up less desk space and is consider more ergonomic as you can have your mouse closer.

Uniform weight is more forgiving of unorthodox typing methods and gaming, whereas variable weights is oriented strictly towards touch-typing.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Photoelectric

• * Administrator
« Reply #3430 on: Sun, 04 August 2013, 21:06:39 »
I'm looking to mod a 60% keyboard to vintage Blacks and add various color LEDs at some point in the future.  Am I correct that Poker I would require the least amount of work for that?  Or does it not have resistors pre installed for LEDs?  Same goes for Poker II, but that one needs to have solder removed from the LED holes on the PCB first = extra work.  Would I be better with a Pure in terms of not modifying LED resistors?

(Also, is there any practical difference between Poker I and II, or just minor differences, if Ill be using custom caps and adding a plate either way?)
- Keyboards: LZ-GH (Jailhouse Blues)M65-a, MIRA SE, E8-V1, MOON TKL, CA66
- Keyboard Case Painting Tips -
- Join Mechanical Keyboards photography group on Flickr -

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #3431 on: Sun, 04 August 2013, 21:24:28 »
1)Am I correct that Poker I would require the least amount of work for that? 
2) Or does it not have resistors pre installed for LEDs? 
3) Same goes for Poker II, but that one needs to have solder removed from the LED holes on the PCB first = extra work.  4) Would I be better with a Pure in terms of not modifying LED resistors?
5) Also, is there any practical difference between Poker I and II, or just minor differences, if Ill be using custom caps and adding a plate either way?

1) It is PCB mounted so that makes it a bit easier
2) It doesn't have full LED support
3) Poker 2 is plated
4) Pure already has the LED resistors on it so that's a plus
5) Poker 2 is programmable and it *SHOULD* support LEDs already since there is suppsoed to be a fully LED supported variant. Question 1 seems a bit moot thought because if you're going to be plating it, you're not really going to save any time. Pure and Poker X/1 are PCB mounted but you have to desolder anyways to add the plate.

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
  • Live long, and prosper.
« Reply #3432 on: Sun, 04 August 2013, 21:48:04 »
The Poker X aka Poker ver 1 has holes with solder pads for LEDs at every switch location, but there are no traces going to the LEDs, other than the 7 that come standard. If you install LEDs in other switches, you will have to manually wire every LED location. Then jumper power for the LEDs off one or more existing LED locations. That's why I charged $25 to do an LED mod to the original Poker.
KMAC :: LZ-GH :: WASD CODE :: WASD v2 :: GH60 :: Alps64 :: JD45 :: IBM Model M :: IBM 4704 "Pingmaster"

http://jd40.info :: http://jd45.info

in memoriam

"When I was a kid, I used to take things apart and never put them back together."

Offline stealthycow

« Reply #3433 on: Sun, 04 August 2013, 22:24:06 »
what's a ripster

edit: seriously
« Last Edit: Mon, 05 August 2013, 01:55:09 by stealthycow »

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #3434 on: Mon, 05 August 2013, 02:05:20 »
what's a ripster

edit: seriously

A former Geekhack member, who was perma-banned some time ago.

He can still be found on Reddit.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Melvang

• Exquisite Lord of Bumfluff
  • * Maker
  • Melvang's Desktop Customs
« Reply #3435 on: Mon, 05 August 2013, 02:16:00 »
Anyone know if there was ever any Alps keycaps made with a power symbol?

Edit:  Is it bad that I bid on a WYSE terminal keyboard for the purpose of 2 caps from it?
« Last Edit: Mon, 05 August 2013, 02:59:12 by Melvang »
OG Kishsaver, Razer Orbweaver clears and reds with blue LEDs, and Razer Naga Epic.   "Great minds crawl in the same sewer"  Uncle Rich

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #3436 on: Mon, 05 August 2013, 05:36:51 »
Anyone know if there was ever any Alps keycaps made with a power symbol?

Edit:  Is it bad that I bid on a WYSE terminal keyboard for the purpose of 2 caps from it?

No, it is showing a true GH spirit :)

Offline meiosis

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Time
« Reply #3437 on: Mon, 05 August 2013, 06:01:52 »
Does anyone know if it is possible to say convert a PS/2 PCB into a removeable mini usb accepting controller? (Or what I'm saying is use a usb wire instead of a ps/2 with modding)
Keyboards:
Filco Majestouch 2 - Sakura Edition [MX Blue]
Filco Majestouch 2 - Lotus Edition [MX Brown]
Realforce 23ub - Modded with 55g Domes.
Aripeko TKL

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #3438 on: Mon, 05 August 2013, 06:05:43 »
Does anyone know if it is possible to say convert a PS/2 PCB into a removeable mini usb accepting controller? (Or what I'm saying is use a usb wire instead of a ps/2 with modding)

Without modding? Probably a PS/2 to USB adapter then.

Offline meiosis

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Time
« Reply #3439 on: Mon, 05 August 2013, 07:04:30 »

With modding*

Like replacing the controller maybe, so that it houses an exterior mini usb female adapter?
Keyboards:
Filco Majestouch 2 - Sakura Edition [MX Blue]
Filco Majestouch 2 - Lotus Edition [MX Brown]
Realforce 23ub - Modded with 55g Domes.
Aripeko TKL

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #3440 on: Mon, 05 August 2013, 07:06:18 »

With modding*

Sorry, obviously I misread. Look into a Teensy/Soarer Converter found here.

Offline phx

« Reply #3441 on: Mon, 05 August 2013, 10:07:32 »
is it possible to fit the quickfire pro PCB in another case? Has anyone tried?
I'm looking for a backlit full or tkl keyboard that has the LED diode at the top of the switch and that's not a Ducky (cuz all Ducky boards use Cherry stabilizer afaik, and I don't think it can be easily modded into Costar).
quickfire pro seem to be the only choice but my gawd that cover looks ugly... (sorry)

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #3442 on: Mon, 05 August 2013, 10:10:52 »
is it possible to fit the quickfire pro PCB in another case? Has anyone tried?
I'm looking for a backlit full or tkl keyboard that has the LED diode at the top of the switch and that's not a Ducky (cuz all Ducky boards use Cherry stabilizer afaik, and I don't think it can be easily modded into Costar).
quickfire pro seem to be the only choice but my gawd that cover looks ugly... (sorry)

I'd be careful with the quickfire pro, I'm not sure it is up to the same standards as the quickfire rapid. Perhaps things have changed but I know in the past it wasn't regarded very well.

Offline Narcix

« Reply #3443 on: Mon, 05 August 2013, 13:25:18 »
Is the keycool 87 compatible with other spacebars (like wasd ones, ecc)?

Offline BlueBär

« Reply #3444 on: Mon, 05 August 2013, 13:57:02 »
Didn't you just ask that the page before?

Offline Sniping

« Reply #3445 on: Mon, 05 August 2013, 14:02:48 »
I don't expect an answer out of this but did anyone happen to go to the 626 Night Market in LA this weekend and happen to notice which keyboard they were using at the ticket booth? Something from IBM, but I forget what.

Offline kenmai9

• Unicornforce
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Skrrr
« Reply #3446 on: Mon, 05 August 2013, 14:03:48 »

http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=44769.0
a simple search of "keycool 87 spacebar" would've sufficed (for next time)

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
  • Live long, and prosper.
« Reply #3447 on: Mon, 05 August 2013, 14:03:54 »
Didn't you just ask that the page before?

Yes, he did, but also, with the same effort as typing that, you could just answer his question again.

Yes, it is. At least the new ones are. Not sure about some of the older model Keycool 87s. I posted a review of my Keycool 87 in the reviews subforum.
KMAC :: LZ-GH :: WASD CODE :: WASD v2 :: GH60 :: Alps64 :: JD45 :: IBM Model M :: IBM 4704 "Pingmaster"

http://jd40.info :: http://jd45.info

in memoriam

"When I was a kid, I used to take things apart and never put them back together."

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #3448 on: Mon, 05 August 2013, 14:04:07 »
I don't expect an answer out of this but did anyone happen to go to the 626 Night Market in LA this weekend and happen to notice which keyboard they were using at the ticket booth? Something from IBM, but I forget what.

LOL. Best question of the thread hahaha. That's awesome.

Offline QueenXenon

• Polymer Princess
« Reply #3449 on: Mon, 05 August 2013, 14:04:13 »
Everyone talks about getting custom plates, but no one ever says where they got them from (besides The Beast and WFD of course).  Are there sites like ExpressPCB but for plates?