geekhack Marketplace > MechanicalKeyboards.com

Leopold FC210

(1/2) > >>

ThoughtArtist:
The million dollar question:

Will these function as proper numpads?

nmur:

--- Quote from: ThoughtArtist on Wed, 04 May 2016, 00:10:26 ---Will these function as proper numpads?

--- End quote ---

nup

--- Quote ---I got mine from Massdrop in November of last year. I'm not sure if they've run another drop for them since. I honestly wouldn't recommend it, it outputs the numbers from the number row rather than the numpad codes which makes it a pain to remap keys without affecting your primary keyboard.
--- End quote ---

00zeRO:

--- Quote from: nmur on Wed, 04 May 2016, 00:18:24 ---
--- Quote from: ThoughtArtist on Wed, 04 May 2016, 00:10:26 ---Will these function as proper numpads?

--- End quote ---

nup

--- Quote ---I got mine from Massdrop in November of last year. I'm not sure if they've run another drop for them since. I honestly wouldn't recommend it, it outputs the numbers from the number row rather than the numpad codes which makes it a pain to remap keys without affecting your primary keyboard.
--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Wha-!? That is not cool...we will certainly look into finding out more info on this.

ThoughtArtist:

--- Quote from: 00zeRO on Wed, 04 May 2016, 11:36:11 ---

--- End quote ---

nup

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Wha-!? That is not cool...we will certainly look into finding out more info on this.

--- End quote ---

I had read on some forum that there was a revision to the product, but there is no clear info that I can find. I was hoping that, by now, all the quirks were fixed. I certainly want one. I have a cool Cherry keypad, but it's a bit large and uses PS/2, so something like the Leopold would be perfect for me as a "daily driver" keypad if it's proper.

00zeRO:

--- Quote from: ThoughtArtist on Fri, 06 May 2016, 01:43:54 ---
--- Quote from: 00zeRO on Wed, 04 May 2016, 11:36:11 ---

--- End quote ---

nup

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

I had read on some forum that there was a revision to the product, but there is no clear info that I can find. I was hoping that, by now, all the quirks were fixed. I certainly want one. I have a cool Cherry keypad, but it's a bit large and uses PS/2, so something like the Leopold would be perfect for me as a "daily driver" keypad if it's proper.

--- End quote ---

Once they land, I will check one out and give you a heads up

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version