geekhack Marketplace > Originative

JTK Toxic

<< < (23/24) > >>

TelFiRE:
Well, the JTK version is way yellower than DCS. This is pretty disappointing to me, although I guess most probably prefer it as it's closer to the original renders. That said the keycap quality is quite good especially for the price, would buy from JTK again. Hope they can get more novelties going on for future sets.

totallycaked:
Well if the JTK set is more yellow than the original, then the artisans that bro made for the DCS set are also off color because they match JTK toxic perfectly...

Vigrith:

--- Quote from: totallycaked on Wed, 31 January 2018, 18:10:40 ---Well if the JTK set is more yellow than the original, then the artisans that bro made for the DCS set are also off color because they match JTK toxic perfectly...

--- End quote ---

Yea was gonna say, a friend of mine owns the Toxic bbv2 artisan from the original DCS set too and it looks to be the exact same colour as his JTK set he's just received last week. I guess a 1:1 match is fairly hard to achieve but I honestly cannot tell the difference between the two shades.

gr4v3m4n:
finally arrived..yeayy
too bad there’s one defect key.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

E.E.L. Ambiense:
Just wanted to thank Originative and sherryton for getting these out expediently!  I've been sitting on them for a few weeks now, but I finally got around to attacking the project I was going to build utilizing these caps; a custom Varmilo VA87 project.

• Custom powdercoated aluminum frame with textured black
• Custom powdercoated matching 'acid green' switch plate
• Clipped/lubed Cherry stabs
• Lubed Gateron Silent Blacks
• Green 1.8mm LEDs

Caps are excellent, especially considering the cost!  I plan on enjoying them for a while to come.  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version