Author Topic: MIAMI GB (shipping)  (Read 119914 times)

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
Re: MIAMI GB (shipping)
« Reply #600 on: Fri, 22 November 2013, 17:54:05 »
Reporting in, got mine.

Grats!

This is still the weirdest thing - to have received mine, used them on a board for a while, and now archived them for a while, and others are only just receiving them.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline butcherzy

• GEEKHACK
« Reply #601 on: Fri, 22 November 2013, 20:15:21 »
I haven't received my miami.....

Offline zoolzoo

« Reply #602 on: Sat, 23 November 2013, 06:25:21 »
Reporting in, got mine.

Grats!

This is still the weirdest thing - to have received mine, used them on a board for a while, and now archived them for a while, and others are only just receiving them.

haha yea, well put them back on and lets start a revival.
Leopold FC660C, Topre 45g | CM QFR, MX Blue | Rosewill RK-9000v2, MX Red | Cherry Slimline G84-4100, ML | Ducky One2 Mini RGB, MX Red

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #603 on: Sat, 23 November 2013, 06:26:52 »

let it begin
I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline stoic-lemon

« Reply #604 on: Sat, 23 November 2013, 06:57:42 »
Mother of.....that looks really nice. I really must get one of those keyboards. I actually put my set on for the first time today. I'm very happy with it. I thought I was missing an up arrow until my daughter spotted it on the floor.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #605 on: Sat, 23 November 2013, 06:58:35 »
Mother of.....that looks really nice. I really must get one of those keyboards. I actually put my set on for the first time today. I'm very happy with it. I thought I was missing an up arrow until my daughter spotted it on the floor.

that pic is from my classifieds post, its up for trade hehe

Offline PadawanGeek

« Reply #606 on: Fri, 29 November 2013, 06:47:25 »
Hi BL, posting here to let you know the second set you had sent has finally reached me, see pic below....

Note that the F12 key is missing, making it unusable for a full sized board (yes, I know I can substitute a spare key for the F12, but I anal this way). Fortunately, I have a white KC 87, so I went with it....bear in mind, I'm not complaining, a missing F12 key isn't the end of the world for me....

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #607 on: Fri, 29 November 2013, 08:42:13 »
Hi BL, posting here to let you know the second set you had sent has finally reached me, see pic below....
Show Image

Note that the F12 key is missing, making it unusable for a full sized board (yes, I know I can substitute a spare key for the F12, but I anal this way). Fortunately, I have a white KC 87, so I went with it....bear in mind, I'm not complaining, a missing F12 key isn't the end of the world for me....
Show Image

I will get a new f12 sent out tomorrow, please send me your address again so I have it to hand

Offline nintheking

« Reply #608 on: Fri, 29 November 2013, 16:45:54 »
Just got my Miami replacement set today. Thanks a billion Bunny!

Offline Moomoo

« Reply #609 on: Fri, 29 November 2013, 17:03:07 »
Not really sure what's going on but I still haven't received my set, yet people had replacements already.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #610 on: Fri, 29 November 2013, 17:12:25 »
Not really sure what's going on but I still haven't received my set, yet people had replacements already.

yes i allowed enough time to pass, asked for anyone who hadnt got a set to message me so i could replace them, i never had a message from you sir, i am having a few more printed with nostalgia so i will have to send yours from that

Offline kitsune

« Reply #611 on: Sat, 30 November 2013, 13:24:26 »
I haven't received my order yet!!!!

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #612 on: Sat, 30 November 2013, 13:33:21 »
I haven't received my order yet!!!!

all replacements went out a week or so ago and have started to arrive, anything outstanding I'll be getting along with the nostalgia order
« Last Edit: Sat, 07 December 2013, 14:29:29 by BunnyLake »

Offline KIM MINCHUL

« Reply #613 on: Tue, 03 December 2013, 07:31:19 »
My set does not arrive yet.