Author Topic: MIAMI GB (shipping)  (Read 120205 times)

Offline Turkishrambo

Re: MIAMI GB (shipping)
« Reply #550 on: Mon, 28 October 2013, 14:14:39 »
currently selling a miami set for anyone interested. Check out my thread in the classifieds :)

Offline nintheking

« Reply #551 on: Mon, 28 October 2013, 19:06:36 »
Still waiting on my set to get here in California ;_;

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #552 on: Tue, 29 October 2013, 07:20:23 »
I might be massively too late with this but if Bunny you manage to get your paws on an extra tangsen kit I'll happily buy it off you

Offline i3oilermaker

• * Vendor
  • techkeys.us
    • TechKeys
« Reply #553 on: Tue, 29 October 2013, 10:38:55 »
I have lots of extras that will make their way to TechKeys at some point....real behind right now.

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #554 on: Tue, 29 October 2013, 11:45:44 »
Ah ok great stuff, when you put them up will you be sending out a newsletter?

Offline i3oilermaker

• * Vendor
  • techkeys.us
    • TechKeys
« Reply #555 on: Tue, 29 October 2013, 21:28:12 »
Of course!

Offline winzds

« Reply #556 on: Thu, 31 October 2013, 01:15:32 »
still waiting my miami set......

Offline heeliqin

« Reply #557 on: Thu, 31 October 2013, 21:47:21 »

Also waiting in the

Offline PadawanGeek

« Reply #558 on: Fri, 01 November 2013, 03:32:00 »
Beginning to sound like a broken record, but no news of mine yet.....

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #559 on: Fri, 01 November 2013, 04:57:28 »
I feel for you guys, having been on the other end of the chain more than a few times.

Usually I am one of the last to receive my goodies down here in Australia, and everyone else has already posted pictures and forgotten about them.

This time I have received mine, put them on a keyboard for a while, posted a few pictures, and now even taken them off in favour of BumbleBee (if you know me you'd know why hehe).

So relax guys, Bunny will take care of you - just have patience until they arrive.  This was a staggered release, some sets coming from one country and some from another.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline PadawanGeek

« Reply #560 on: Fri, 01 November 2013, 09:05:48 »
Trying to be patient rowdy, this is my first GB here and it's leaving a bad taste......seems like redpixy and I are going to be the last few to get the set......if they get here at all that is.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #561 on: Fri, 01 November 2013, 09:22:20 »
Trying to be patient rowdy, this is my first GB here and it's leaving a bad taste......seems like redpixy and I are going to be the last few to get the set......if they get here at all that is.

got a bunch left sir, im sorry it is delayed, im aware there are still a handful of orders to get to people, one just arrived in korea today, i will do my best to replace any missing orders with what i have, and after that i will speak with sp if need be

please contact me via PM if you get or dont get your order, it is hard to keep track of here and i can get you a quicker response and discuss options through pm
I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #562 on: Sat, 02 November 2013, 01:18:07 »

Every group buy is different.  Some are years in the ordering.  Some take months and months in production, sometimes due to unforeseen delays, and sometimes due to manufacturing errors.

Others take a while in the delivery stage.

So please do not judge all group buys by this one :)

As Bunny says above - PM him if you are worried and he can follow up for you personally.

Also Bunny's GBs are some of the smoother ones I have seen and taken part in.  Thanks BunnyLake!
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline PadawanGeek

« Reply #563 on: Sat, 02 November 2013, 09:13:16 »
I'll be away in BangKok for three days, I'll be back on Wednesday and will check with redpixy to see if ih has arrived by then. If not, I'll PM BunnyLake about it....

Edit: Just checked with redpixy, no sign of the Miami set as of today, Sat 02/11/2013....
« Last Edit: Sat, 02 November 2013, 10:06:32 by PadawanGeek »

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #564 on: Sat, 02 November 2013, 11:17:33 »
I'll be away in BangKok for three days, I'll be back on Wednesday and will check with redpixy to see if ih has arrived by then. If not, I'll PM BunnyLake about it....

Edit: Just checked with redpixy, no sign of the Miami set as of today, Sat 02/11/2013....

this may not make you feel any better, but i sent something to moose in june/july, and it arrived yesterday

good old international shipping

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #565 on: Sat, 02 November 2013, 11:21:41 »

this may not make you feel any better, but i sent something to moose in june/july, and it arrived yesterday

:eek:  that is amazing, at least it did show up!!!

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #566 on: Sat, 02 November 2013, 11:22:24 »

i literally couldnt believe it, it was even postmarked from july haha

id love to know where it has been for the last 6 months

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #567 on: Sat, 02 November 2013, 12:27:21 »

i literally couldnt believe it, it was even postmarked from july haha

id love to know where it has been for the last 6 months

In the mail.
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline Patchwrks

« Reply #568 on: Mon, 04 November 2013, 12:45:47 »
Now I'm upset I missed this GB
(´・ω・`)denko-chan~~~내 스레드

Offline i3oilermaker

• * Vendor
  • techkeys.us
    • TechKeys
« Reply #569 on: Mon, 04 November 2013, 13:05:21 »

Leftovers will be on TechKeys

Offline divito

« Reply #570 on: Mon, 04 November 2013, 15:33:13 »

Same. In my WTB thread :P
Varmilo (MX Grey) KeyCool 87 (MX Clear) Quickfire Stealth (MX Green)

Offline redpixy

« Reply #571 on: Mon, 04 November 2013, 23:54:08 »
Anyone from the asia region gotten their package?

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #572 on: Tue, 05 November 2013, 00:33:40 »

Asia Pacific?  Yes, me!

Offline frogamic

« Reply #573 on: Tue, 05 November 2013, 05:32:21 »

Asia Pacific?  Yes, me!

NZ Checking in, still waiting
Filco TKL | Filco ISO105 | Acer 6311-K71

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #574 on: Tue, 05 November 2013, 06:03:05 »
sorry for the people who are still waiting, i have every faith they will show up, customs and international shipping can just be a pain, im not gonna be on here much if any till about thursday but ill respond to pms as and when i can

Offline heeliqin

« Reply #575 on: Sat, 09 November 2013, 05:22:53 »
 :(  Have not received, very depressed

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #576 on: Sat, 09 November 2013, 05:36:34 »
:(  Have not received, very depressed

pm me and ill sort you out

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #577 on: Sat, 09 November 2013, 05:58:00 »
ok

i guess im just gonna make a statement at this point

mainly for what i will do with this buy and some things going forward

i am aware there are a few outstanding orders, i am very sorry about this, most of which are located in one area of the world, this is still unaaceptable and what i have done to move forward is i have just created a dhl business account so i can give everyone on the forum the best service possible, this costs me more but i wont change my shipping charges in future buys, this is for my peace of mind to ensure i get people what they ordered moving forward

something i sent in june/july just arrived to someone a few days ago, sadly with international shipping some seemingly random delays seem to happen, i have every faith that these orders will show up in time, but to move forward with dhl should mean these delays are far less likely

im aware that i may have a couple more postage issues than most, but 99% of what i send is international, and i send a ton of stuff, its a very very small percentage that goes missing or gets delayed, but obviously those are the cases that come to light

i will always go out of my way and pocket to sort these issues

what i would like to do for the few people still waiting, is send them each a complete set, which i bought myself to sell through my store, these are sets i paid for myself and i will be taking a big loss on this, what i cannot do with what i have is replace multiple sets at this time, but i would like to make sure each person has at least one set, for what is remaining on anyones order, i would like to allow more time to see if your orignal order shows up over time, if it doesnt, i will send anything i still have left out of my own pocket, and if we are still short for any reason, i will contact sp and look into replacements

please rest assured guys, i will always make sure these buys go through to completion, these things sometimes take time, but i am committed to making all buys going forward the best possible experience for everyone involved

for the people waiting on iso kits, they are on the way, thank you for your patience and understanding

i would like to say, as negative as this sounds, this gb was very successful, this really is just tying up the few loose ends and me being proactive rather than ignoring any issues

if you are stil lwaiting on an order, please contact me via pm so i can get a set sent out to you, do not post about it here and assume i have all the info to sort this out, contact me via pm so we can sort out address details and get this thing sorted

thanks

bunny

Offline shrapneL

« Reply #578 on: Sat, 09 November 2013, 12:45:02 »
Bunny, you're the man. From day 1, I always knew you were like this. You are amazing to do business with, and I will always trust you. :)

Keep doing what you are doing. I can say that we all appreciate the things you do for us!
hello.

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #579 on: Sat, 09 November 2013, 20:25:47 »
Nicest guy on the forum right here.
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #580 on: Sat, 09 November 2013, 21:07:30 »

Offline HendyZone

• HHKB Elite
  • * Vendor
    • MechanicalKeyboards.co.id
« Reply #581 on: Sat, 09 November 2013, 21:13:39 »

Offline PadawanGeek

« Reply #582 on: Sat, 09 November 2013, 21:47:12 »
Well, with that assurance from BL, I can rest easier.....and no, still no news of the Miami set from redpixy.

Offline Motan22

« Reply #583 on: Tue, 12 November 2013, 10:45:17 »
Thanks for the update on the ISO kits!  :thumb:

Offline j2c8w6f8

« Reply #584 on: Mon, 18 November 2013, 07:02:41 »
I'm curious how many people are still waiting for this set?

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #585 on: Mon, 18 November 2013, 07:09:48 »
I'm curious how many people are still waiting for this set?

under a handful

and 3 of them ive just replaced there order and sent it out on saturday

Offline altesien

« Reply #586 on: Tue, 19 November 2013, 20:57:42 »
It's been one month,  I Have not received,too :(

Offline dignitasDreAm

« Reply #587 on: Tue, 19 November 2013, 22:02:47 »
Still havent got mine yet.............

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #588 on: Wed, 20 November 2013, 02:40:51 »
Replacements all went out yesterday

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #589 on: Wed, 20 November 2013, 02:59:02 »
oh man i want one of those pink GH keys! :D if anyone has extra

Offline dignitasDreAm

« Reply #590 on: Wed, 20 November 2013, 09:06:11 »
Replacements all went out yesterday
check pm pls..

Offline zoolzoo

« Reply #591 on: Wed, 20 November 2013, 09:56:56 »
I think I will literally be the last of the few
Leopold FC660C, Topre 45g | CM QFR, MX Blue | Rosewill RK-9000v2, MX Red | Cherry Slimline G84-4100, ML | Ducky One2 Mini RGB, MX Red

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #592 on: Wed, 20 November 2013, 10:01:09 »

Yours went out again a week ago last Saturday, I sent boost something on the same day and he got it 2 days ago,  so u should get yours any day now

Offline zoolzoo

« Reply #593 on: Wed, 20 November 2013, 10:24:24 »

Yours went out again a week ago last Saturday, I sent boost something on the same day and he got it 2 days ago,  so u should get yours any day now

I dont doubt that you sent it. I doubt the system.
Leopold FC660C, Topre 45g | CM QFR, MX Blue | Rosewill RK-9000v2, MX Red | Cherry Slimline G84-4100, ML | Ducky One2 Mini RGB, MX Red

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #594 on: Wed, 20 November 2013, 10:30:02 »

oh yeah i was just letting you know, i sent about 5 things the same day as yours, one was to agmudercore that arrived this morning, one was to boost that he got 2 days ago, i cant for the life of me remember what the others were but im sure it will turn up very soon sir

on a side note on shipping internationally, i recently sent a keyboard to someone on this forum, they live in moscow in the USA, which was clearly marked on the package, international shipping decided to take the keyboard to russia, this was quite some time ago, and it turned back up on my doorstep yesterday with lots of russian writing on it

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #595 on: Wed, 20 November 2013, 10:38:57 »

oh yeah i was just letting you know, i sent about 5 things the same day as yours, one was to agmudercore that arrived this morning, one was to boost that he got 2 days ago, i cant for the life of me remember what the others were but im sure it will turn up very soon sir

on a side note on shipping internationally, i recently sent a keyboard to someone on this forum, they live in moscow in the USA, which was clearly marked on the package, international shipping decided to take the keyboard to russia, this was quite some time ago, and it turned back up on my doorstep yesterday with lots of russian writing on it

That's crazy!!

Offline zoolzoo

« Reply #596 on: Wed, 20 November 2013, 11:56:21 »

I think boost lives relatively close to me... So now Im hoping I get my set this week! /crossing fingers

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #597 on: Wed, 20 November 2013, 15:32:03 »

At least you got it back!

I grew up in South Australia, and we were always advised to write "South Australia" on the envelopes because using the "SA" abbreviation would sometimes cause the post to end up in South Africa.

I think the postal system has improved a bit since those days.

Offline zoolzoo

« Reply #598 on: Fri, 22 November 2013, 15:05:47 »
Reporting in, got mine.

Offline Tym

• [CTRL]ALT
  • * Maker
« Reply #599 on: Fri, 22 November 2013, 16:11:36 »
Reporting in, got mine.
2nd time lucky, enjoy man!
unless they have some unforeseeable downside (like they're actually made of cream cheese cunningly disguised as ABS)