geekhack Marketplace > Interest Checks

[IC] Switch Sticker GB round2

(1/11) > >>

Gupgup:
Hey everyone, Gupgup here :)

Alright guys I've decided to go with RickyJ, and have been in contact with him about getting some switch stickers made!

Him and I are currently talking and are working on getting together to make this happen.

If we do get this going, we will have a huge option for colors.

I'm going to move this into the group buy section soon, as soon as me and Ricky get some details worked out!

Colors Available ATM

- Yellow
- Pink
- Light Purple
- Red
- Blue
- Dark Blue
- Green
- Teal
- Grey
- Gold Fleck
- Silver Fleck
- White
- Gloss Black
- Matte Black

These are what are available right now. Will Update once I hear of more.

Acetrak:
Are you looking to source them from somewhere (new vinyl sticker printed by new vendor) and do a group buy with that method? Or are you asking for contacts for the Korean ones?

Sherryton has started selling stickers from his stock too. Those are the same ones from the first group buy, in new colors.

Gupgup:

--- Quote from: Acetrak on Thu, 14 February 2013, 11:42:14 ---Are you looking to source them from somewhere (new vinyl sticker printed by new vendor) and do a group buy with that method? Or are you asking for contacts for the Korean ones?

Sherryton has started selling stickers from his stock too. Those are the same ones from the first group buy, in new colors.

--- End quote ---

I wanted to get the Korean ones in bulk and get some contacts that I could talk to!

Does sherryton have quite a lot, making this useless or could this still supply people that his/her stock couldn't?

Thanks acetrak

The_Beast:
If the sheets are significantly cheaper or different colors than sherry's then I would do it, if not, it's not really worth it. (Don't want to be a party pooper)

Gupgup:

--- Quote from: The_Beast on Thu, 14 February 2013, 12:23:34 ---If the sheets are significantly cheaper or different colors than sherry's then I would do it, if not, it's not really worth it. (Don't want to be a party pooper)

--- End quote ---

Once I know who to contact and if they are willing, maybe I'll hold a poll for the most wanted colors and what not!

I will do whatever everyone wants as long as this gets going :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version