geekhack Marketplace > Interest Checks

[IC] Switch Sticker GB round2

<< < (2/11) > >>

Acetrak:
Good luck in finding a contact. These contacts require some networking and most likely won't be found just because you posted a thread asking for it. To start, you might want an account on kbdmania.net and put yourself out there.

Gupgup:

--- Quote from: Acetrak on Thu, 14 February 2013, 12:41:45 ---Good luck in finding a contact. These contacts require some networking and most likely won't be found just because you posted a thread asking for it. To start, you might want an account on kbdmania.net and put yourself out there.

--- End quote ---

Yeah I've got one, I Pmd demik asking who he was in contact with when he was in Korea, I'm hoping he will be able to help me out.

Not sure what I can really do on kbdmania, as I can't look at the marketplace and most speak Korean :/

WhiteFireDragon:
Pretty hard to source these directly. I've tried to make a thread on kbmania asking if they can help me out to get some, and said I'd return the favor somehow and still no response. You'll actually have to know someone to help you get it because randomly asking won't do much good.

But for what it's worth, it doesn't do much to the switch in terms of feel. You'll have to really pay attention to the bottom out to even notice the difference. Lube on the other hand, is another story.

The_Beast:
Stickering is a waste of time IMO, but if I modding a keyboard, I'm going to go all out even if it does take a little more time

Gupgup:

--- Quote from: WhiteFireDragon on Thu, 14 February 2013, 12:59:50 ---Pretty hard to source these directly. I've tried to make a thread on kbmania asking if they can help me out to get some, and said I'd return the favor somehow and still no response. You'll actually have to know someone to help you get it because randomly asking won't do much good.

But for what it's worth, it doesn't do much to the switch in terms of feel. You'll have to really pay attention to the bottom out to even notice the difference. Lube on the other hand, is another story.

--- End quote ---

Man my jnterest checks are having the worst luck.  I wish these were easier to get. I'll see what demik has to say and if that doesn't look good maybe I'll look at other ways to produce these.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version