geekhack Marketplace > Interest Checks

[IC] Custom acrylic wrist rest

(1/7) > >>

Smeagol_RP:
After a few requests of that acrylic wrist rest, I want to check with you guys if it's worth or not. In my opinion, the only problem is shipping those parts. But we can solve it. ;)

Prices:

60% (Tested with a Poker II)
1-9   = $25
10-19 = $20
20-30 = $18

TKL / Compact
1-9   = $30
10-19 = $25
20-30 = $22

Full size
1-9   = $35
10-19 = $30
20-30 = $27

You guys can chose what's the measurements of the wrist rest (that of the picture has about 115mm/4.5in). To personalize it with a sandblasting job, will cost plus $5 (I think it's worth).

Shipping costs (I'm in Brazil):

Yes, it's expensive. A good alternative is shipping a box with 5-10 parts to somebody and this "distributor" ship them individually. I can make individual packages so this person won't have to spend time packing everything. Of course, I need people to help me with this and the buyers will need to pay this other shipping to this guy.

And just to confirm, I don't work with it and don't intend to make money from it, but there's $1 included in each part to cover some costs. I'll have to "depilate" the plotter, take it for the sandblasting job, clean it and pack.

Estimated time? 5-7 days after payment. So, if you're really interested and agree with those values, post it and what's the size you want.

Thanks.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
User List:

Confirmed:

--- Quote ---60%
- Xaviz (EU)
- Poom (EU)
- jdcarpe (US)
- domoaligato (US)
- agodinhost

TKL
- SeriouSSpotS (EU)

Full
--- End quote ---

Interested:

--- Quote ---60%
- BlueBär
- SeriouSSpotS

TKL
- Appeac (US)

Full

--- End quote ---
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Volunteered as distributor:

Canada: Halverson
USA: gnubag

pixel5:
I personally don't care for one, I'm just here to say... I never thought acrylic could be so beautiful. Some of the pictures of other things like the mouse storage is just wonderful. Well done to the craftsman!

domoaligato:
Would it be possible to get a 60% version without the area I have tried to show in the pic below?
Or maybe take a picture of it with your hands using the keyboard.... to show the scale?

Xaviz:
1x - EU/60%/sandblasting

Length of the wrist-rest seems crazy, but I like it!

Smeagol_RP:

--- Quote from: domoaligato on Thu, 18 July 2013, 21:00:37 ---Would it be possible to get a 60% version without the area I have tried to show in the pic below?
Or maybe take a picture of it with your hands using the keyboard.... to show the scale?

(Attachment Link)

--- End quote ---

Sure. As I said, you can choose those measurements (okay, I said size :))). This one belongs to badcop:

--- Quote from: pixel5 on Thu, 18 July 2013, 20:53:14 ---I personally don't care for one, I'm just here to say... I never thought acrylic could be so beautiful. Some of the pictures of other things like the mouse storage is just wonderful. Well done to the craftsman!

--- End quote ---

Thanks man. I also thought like that 3 years ago until I asked for that HAF side panel. Check this:
More

--- Quote from: Xaviz on Thu, 18 July 2013, 21:47:22 ---1x - EU/60%/sandblasting

Length of the wrist-rest seems crazy, but I like it!

--- End quote ---

Thanks man. I'll put your name on the list. You can chose the measurements of that part. ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version