geekhack Marketplace > Interest Checks

[IC]My name is Iron Man

<< < (6/6)

LechnerDE:

--- Quote from: mohitgarg on Sun, 11 August 2013, 04:10:36 ---I think he means on order above 5 you get a gold Iron man cap free, but you have to pay for AFTER you receive it, this his way of showing that he is not a scamster as he is giving one keycap on orders of 5 without taking advance payment.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: cinnn on Sat, 10 August 2013, 06:22:01 ---
--- Quote from: cactux on Sat, 10 August 2013, 02:01:25 ---^ You are a new member and if I remember well you are not allow to run  a GB by yourself. Seems to me that a GB is required, in order to make your keycaps more affordable (less expensive). The GB has to be run by someone else. Both you and the GB leader will work together to define the prices/shipping fees/colors/delivery times/etc. feng is Chines and he ran some GB before, so he maybe able to help you out. Send him and PM.

--- End quote ---

I am a freshman.
I know you don't trust me so much.
But I have my own way to prove myself.
It is a gift.
I was in GH at the beginning, the first 20 orders submitted, and the number of more than 5. Will get a gold iron man, and do not need to pay any fees. They can choose after receiving my iron man and then decide whether or not to complete the order of payment. This should be a good way to.
But I still need more help from everyone.

--- End quote ---

Did I get this right:

If I am among the first 20 orders and order more than 5 iron man caps I get one free? I am a little bit confused ;)

When will this interest check turn into a GB?

MOZ:
I think he means on order above 5 you get a gold Iron man cap free, but you have to pay for AFTER you receive it, this his way of showing that he is not a scamster as he is giving one keycap on orders of 5 without taking advance payment.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version