Author Topic: [SOLD] Candy Corn Topre, Night Owl MKII Topre, and solid Topre/MX Clacks  (Read 11303 times)

Offline Zandaril

« Last Edit: Fri, 22 April 2016, 22:55:10 by Zandaril »

Offline nmur

• ಠ_ಠ
pretty sure that's a Historic blue rather than Ionospheric

Offline Zandaril

Yeah I know it looks dark in the picture, but that is my fault for having the wrong lighting. I added another picture with different lighting to show that it is brighter, but still I am having trouble capturing it's true color.  I will work on another picture  when I can use more natural light for the lighting to see if I can get the color better.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
Oh look - a Topre HO that Havlerson hasn't got!
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN

It is his. He just doesn't know it yet.
My wife I a also push her button . But now she have her button push by a different men. So I buy a keyboard a mechanicale, she a reliable like a Fiat.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.

He still has a few places on his keyboard without HO.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline beehatch

• baehatch
  • * Exquisite Elder
I'll still never understand why people bid so early with high prices. It's almost like they want to pay as much as possible.

Offline Signature

• master of puppers
  • snoozing
I'll still never understand why people bid so early with high prices. It's almost like they want to pay as much as possible.
It's what photekq wants
Very busy with studies atm.

Offline nmur

• ಠ_ಠ

if you bid hard and fast, it can intimidate others and shows you're prepared to pay whatever it takes

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
It's what photekq wants

Yep. I do it for photekq.
My wife I a also push her button . But now she have her button push by a different men. So I buy a keyboard a mechanicale, she a reliable like a Fiat.

Offline beehatch

• baehatch
  • * Exquisite Elder
Re: [eBay] Candy Corn Topre, Night Owl MKII Topre, and solid Topre/MX Clacks
« Reply #10 on: Wed, 13 April 2016, 07:02:13 »

if you bid hard and fast, it can intimidate others and shows you're prepared to pay whatever it takes

Hard and fast until I'm hot and bothered.

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #11 on: Wed, 13 April 2016, 08:05:26 »

He still has a few places on his keyboard without HO.

I need another 14 next

Offline Moistgun

• Slippery When Wet
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #12 on: Wed, 13 April 2016, 16:04:59 »

I often play fast and loose.
I bid an item up to below the expected final price, half hoping I get it, half just making others pay the max if they want it.

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #13 on: Wed, 13 April 2016, 18:33:47 »

I bid an item up to below the expected final price, half hoping I get it, half just making others pay the max if they want it.
So you bid like a twat. Nice members we have here.
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline Photekq

• wheat flour zone
  • sorry if i was ever an ******* to you
« Reply #14 on: Wed, 13 April 2016, 18:51:35 »
I have no hate in my heart towards any person or any group of people. There is one exception to this otherwise steadfast rule : early bidders.

I will make it my mission in life to remove your kind from this Earth. Know that if I ever come to power, I will exert it in such a way that it will hinder early bidders to the highest possible degree. I would happily aid in the rise of a dictator if it meant that early bidders would be eradicated; if Stalin had decimated every gene pool that would eventually lead to an early bidder, then he would have had a net positive effect.

You and all others like you are the bane of my existence. I wish nothing but ill fate towards you. Being a good person and being an early bidder are mutually exclusive. You're all rodents of the lowest order.

---

I should note that artisan early bidders are the best kind of early bidder, since artisans are destined to reach idiotic prices anyway, and seeing them go very high is a little amusing.
« Last Edit: Wed, 13 April 2016, 19:04:35 by Photekq »
https://kbdarchive.org/
github
discord: hi mum#5710

Offline gain

« Reply #15 on: Wed, 13 April 2016, 19:03:38 »

I find it makes little difference on the outcome for artisan auctions, plenty of people well outside GH who don't give a **** about muh fair practice, come to think of it, this has probably been discussed to death

idk just pray they have a stroke or something and forget to bid

The salt is pretty amusing at least

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #16 on: Wed, 13 April 2016, 19:09:11 »

I find it makes little difference on the outcome for artisan auctions, plenty of people well outside GH who don't give a **** about muh fair practice, come to think of it, this has probably been discussed to death

idk just pray they have a stroke or something and forget to bid

The salt is pretty amusing at least
yeah i dont care

people can pay whatever price they want. it's their money. i just find it stupid to purposely **** other people over.. in such a niche hobby. but meh

Offline Moistgun

• Slippery When Wet
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #17 on: Wed, 13 April 2016, 19:35:25 »

I only bid what I'm almost certain it will end up amounting to and what I'm willing to pay.  I'm literally committing to pay what I put in.
People bidding higher are willing to do what they want with their money. 
So much salt today

Also I learn how to act from you demik.

Sent from my D6708 using Tapatalk

Offline Moistgun

• Slippery When Wet
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #18 on: Wed, 13 April 2016, 19:36:43 »
I have no hate in my heart towards any person or any group of people. There is one exception to this otherwise steadfast rule : early bidders.

I will make it my mission in life to remove your kind from this Earth. Know that if I ever come to power, I will exert it in such a way that it will hinder early bidders to the highest possible degree. I would happily aid in the rise of a dictator if it meant that early bidders would be eradicated; if Stalin had decimated every gene pool that would eventually lead to an early bidder, then he would have had a net positive effect.

You and all others like you are the bane of my existence. I wish nothing but ill fate towards you. Being a good person and being an early bidder are mutually exclusive. You're all rodents of the lowest order.

---

I should note that artisan early bidders are the best kind of early bidder, since artisans are destined to reach idiotic prices anyway, and seeing them go very high is a little amusing.
Ok

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #19 on: Wed, 13 April 2016, 19:52:16 »

you need better role models kid

Offline Moistgun

• Slippery When Wet
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #20 on: Wed, 13 April 2016, 19:54:40 »

Thanks dad

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #21 on: Wed, 13 April 2016, 20:12:35 »

Thanks dad

like hell

Offline Moistgun

• Slippery When Wet
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #22 on: Wed, 13 April 2016, 20:14:46 »

Thanks dad

like hell
Lol gg