Author Topic: Where I can find SA profile keyset for matias switch?  (Read 3243 times)

Offline mko

Where I can find SA profile keyset for matias switch?
« on: Wed, 23 September 2015, 21:44:11 »
Having been using the KBP mini V60 matias quite pro. Love it!! But I miss the SA profile keyset.
Is there anyone know where I can find them?(Blank preferred since harder to find Dvorak print)

:)

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
Re: Where I can find SA profile keyset for matias switch?
« Reply #1 on: Wed, 23 September 2015, 21:51:07 »
You can't.  I do have Alps adapters available on Shapeways and I'm hoping to be able to make them in POM in the future.

Offline KHAANNN

« Reply #2 on: Wed, 23 September 2015, 22:29:26 »
Just checked the adapter, it would be optimal for Cherry profile keycaps, since they are short and have recessed stems, yet with SA's, I don't think they would work, since SA keycaps are the tallest I've seen and doesn't have recessed stems, the extreme height would likely cause stability issues

Correct me If I'm wrong tho
Endgame | 1.25 Cmd for GMK Sets Please | Or Just 1.25 Blanks Like The Good Old Days

Offline WhitePlate

• First Grader of Nobody
« Reply #3 on: Sun, 27 September 2015, 15:09:10 »
Just checked the adapter, it would be optimal for Cherry profile keycaps, since they are short and have recessed stems, yet with SA's, I don't think they would work, since SA keycaps are the tallest I've seen and doesn't have recessed stems, the extreme height would likely cause stability issues

Im interested in Alps switches.  The only thing I don't like about alps is the lack of keysets.  Do you have a link to the alps to mx sliders?

Offline KHAANNN

« Reply #4 on: Sun, 27 September 2015, 15:40:01 »

Im interested in Alps switches.  The only thing I don't like about alps is the lack of keysets.  Do you have a link to the alps to mx sliders?

I'm not experienced in this personally, first link that comes up from google search: https://www.shapeways.com/designer/aiviator

I'm sure someone else will pitch in with more direct experiences tho
Endgame | 1.25 Cmd for GMK Sets Please | Or Just 1.25 Blanks Like The Good Old Days

Offline WhitePlate

• First Grader of Nobody
« Reply #5 on: Sun, 27 September 2015, 16:11:27 »

I'm not experienced in this personally, first link that comes up from google search: https://www.shapeways.com/designer/aiviator

I'm sure someone else will pitch in with more direct experiences tho
Interesting, thanks for this
« Last Edit: Sun, 27 September 2015, 17:52:06 by WhitePlate »