Author Topic: WHere is qtan5370?  (Read 3468 times)

Offline strigif0rm3s

WHere is qtan5370?
« on: Mon, 29 February 2016, 13:09:03 »
I ordered some keycaps on the 17th of February from his Vendio store here: http://www.vendio.com/stores/E-sports-Gaming-equipments/
No shipping email, order number, nothing.....
I have emailed him a couple times since then with NO REPLY.
Is this usual? i see he hasn't logged on here in over a month.....

Im about to dispute the charge on paypal but I really want my Rainbow Jelly POMS :)

Thanks for any info

Offline dgneo

• Supervillain
  • * Curator
Re: WHere is qtan5370?
« Reply #1 on: Mon, 29 February 2016, 13:13:34 »
I ordered some keycaps on the 17th of February from his Vendio store here: http://www.vendio.com/stores/E-sports-Gaming-equipments/
No shipping email, order number, nothing.....
I have emailed him a couple times since then with NO REPLY.
Is this usual? i see he hasn't logged on here in over a month.....

Im about to dispute the charge on paypal but I really want my Rainbow Jelly POMS :)

Thanks for any info

Chinese New Year was Feb 8th, with celebrations lasting a week or two after that. It's quite possible he's still on hiatus, may want to give it a few more weeks.

Offline FrostyToast

• Litshoard
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #2 on: Mon, 29 February 2016, 13:14:41 »
This sounds entirely normal.
File a dispute at the end of the time limit.
It hasn't even been a month since you have placed your order. Stay here long enough and you will realise this is a petty amount of time for such a matter.
Quote from: elton5354
I don't need anymore keyboards

Offline strigif0rm3s

« Reply #3 on: Mon, 29 February 2016, 13:49:29 »
OK gotcha. That's why I asked. I didn't want to jump to conclusions. Thanks all. I'll give Qtan the benefit of the doubt for sure. Seems highly regarded.

Offline axtran

« Reply #4 on: Mon, 29 February 2016, 16:45:40 »
China Post itself has been extremely backed up.
MX Silent > MX Vintage Black > Everything Else

Offline Weltschmerz

« Reply #5 on: Fri, 04 March 2016, 02:53:45 »
China Post itself has been extremely backed up.

I finally got IMSTO to send out something I ordered, about 21 days after I ordered it, so the 22nd of Feb, do you have any kind of estimate on when I could expect it to be here in the states? At this point, I'm kinda expecting this in the end of march, and I should have just saved my money and gotten a GMK or JTK set.

Offline axtran

« Reply #6 on: Fri, 04 March 2016, 15:07:40 »
I usually bite the bullet and buy with markup here since waiting for shipping is usually absurd.

I bought my plastic transparent 60% case and it was shipped on Feb. 20, other than acceptance by Beijing EMS (where it sat without update for five days before that) it is just held in status.
MX Silent > MX Vintage Black > Everything Else

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #7 on: Sat, 05 March 2016, 04:09:51 »
It's rare that there are problems ordering from qtan.  I haven't known him to not come through yet, although occasionally he is "missing" for a few days, usually due to local events, holidays and so on.

Have patience :)
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline strigif0rm3s

« Reply #8 on: Mon, 07 March 2016, 15:51:24 »
Thanks all. 
I'll keep on the lookout for any correspondence from Qtan. Keep the faith!

Offline Behemothe

« Reply #9 on: Thu, 10 March 2016, 09:49:41 »
I'm also waiting to hear back from him. He was pretty speedy when I ordered my POM rainbow so I'm not worrying myself too much either.

Damn I want some POM Jelly whites now though.

Offline USAgent

« Reply #10 on: Thu, 10 March 2016, 10:08:12 »
qtan is the man!
Filco MJ2 Ninja 104Ducky Disco TKL