Author Topic: Originative: Vendor Review  (Read 813940 times)

Offline exitfire401

• * Global Moderator
  • The Force is Re/\l
Re: Originative: Vendor Review
« Reply #200 on: Fri, 29 May 2015, 01:27:50 »
With Sherry, it's always luck.

Agreed. I was amazed that I got a shipping confirmation when I took a chance and ordered CMYW from him within 24 hours. Was even more amazed when it showed up within a week. Good stories are few and far between from that site, so unless you're alright with having to dispute a charge with your credit company, I wouldn't chance ordering from there.
Boards: Kingsaver Complicated Blue Alps |Sprit 60% Transparent MX Clears in Gateron housings with 62g gold Sprit springs lubed and RGB color shifting LEDs | Ducky Shine Zone MX Black with Blue LEDs | Realforce 10AE Variable Silenced

B/S/T thread: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=55351.0

Past projects: KBT Race 2 L.E.
Past Boards: Ducky Shine 2 | KBT Pure | LZ Aluminum Skin| HHKB | Realforce 23u |

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Church of the Ergo Clear
« Reply #201 on: Fri, 29 May 2015, 01:52:15 »
With Sherry, it's always luck.

Yeah honestly you guys can post happy reports of getting stuff all you like, Sherry will turn around and start being dodgy again in a few months time.

AVOID.
It's a good width!  If it's half-width it's too narrow, and full-width is too wide. 

[WTT] bueller's trade thread - CLACKS WANTED

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #202 on: Mon, 01 June 2015, 20:12:09 »
Hmmm... I just ordered a Cyrillic set from him last week and it arrived at my door within 2 days.
I actually live very close to him, about 50miles so I guess I could've just went and pick it up  :)
Either way, if you plan on purchasing anything at all I suggest emailing him first to check. I know that last month when I emailed him, he actually told me not to place any order yet because it was out of stock even though it says otherwise on his website. Just email him first, I think he might actually be back, I can't say for sure. Or... I might have just been VERY lucky

Damn... Wish I could get a set of those...
Can we get them to build the Alps ten feet higher and get Cherry to pay for it?
Katushkin's Clearout | Twitter | Steam | Instagram| Discord - katushkin

Offline renne

« Reply #203 on: Tue, 02 June 2015, 13:03:51 »
Here is my story.
I ordered the Dolch full set and the CMYW set from his website on Nov 2014. I kept sending emails to him once per week for around 6 months, but received nothing.
Then, I called my bank and cancelled the payment.
Last month, I finally received an email with tracking info from him. After 3 days waiting, I received all the products that I ordered 6 months ago.
Although it has been a long wait, I still decided to give him the money back.
And here is what he said:
I had a lot of troubles with the order. It's a pretty big order, and I sent the item to China to have them packaged. Unfortunately, they messed up a lot, and almost never sent it back. I hope you understand that I was trying to fix it the whole time.
I really do appreciate the feedback, friend. I am trying my best to get into it, but it's hard to start at some places like GH. I will try to push my web-site, and I will try to bring out a blog to showcase all my keyboards and stuff.
Believe his word or not? It's your choice.
« Last Edit: Tue, 02 June 2015, 13:06:15 by renne »

Offline trizkut

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #204 on: Tue, 02 June 2015, 13:15:15 »
Are there still people waiting for their **** from black friday 2013?  That's all I really care to know

Offline renne

« Reply #205 on: Tue, 02 June 2015, 13:16:26 »
By the way.
It takes me 6 months to get my stuff from Sheraton.
And it takes me over 7 months, but still get nothing from Imsto.
As a Chinese, I don't want to say any bad word to our Chinese vendor, Imsto.
That's it.

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #206 on: Tue, 02 June 2015, 13:26:30 »
Are there still people waiting for their **** from black friday 2013?  That's all I really care to know

AFAIK, yes.

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #207 on: Tue, 02 June 2015, 13:28:18 »
I recommend people with outstanding issues to email sheraton@originativeco.com, at least he has replied a couple times in the last week, not quite a resolution yet but he has at least replied.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #208 on: Tue, 02 June 2015, 15:12:17 »
"and I sent the item to China to have them packaged" - wouldn't he have had to package it to send it to China?  For what?  Someone to re-package it and send it back?
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline whentheclouds

« Reply #209 on: Tue, 02 June 2015, 15:45:05 »
I am trying my best to get into it, but it's hard to start at some places like GH
it's good that he has been fulfilling outstanding orders (better late than never..) but he isn't as new to the scene as he seems to be implying. he of all people would know why the GH backlash exists

Offline Jokrik

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #210 on: Wed, 15 July 2015, 23:09:47 »
Just bringing up a bit of news,
I emailed Originative a few weeks ago regarding their new Hangul keyset
It seems that they reply very promptly now even with the example photos I asked

Moreover, apparently since I retract my intention to buy, they give me another personal follow up email with more photos of the actual product in hand
and it's not Sherryton anymore, maybe they have new management? which is better?

and, they've orange charcoal set on pre-order
Women always figure out the truth. Always. - Han Solo

Offline Flyersfan1

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Hi!
« Reply #211 on: Wed, 15 July 2015, 23:24:07 »

Moreover, apparently since I retract my intention to buy, they give me another personal follow up email with more photos of the actual product in hand
and it's not Sherryton anymore, maybe they have new management? which is better?

Did you get an idea of who's PBT it is? I'm guessing Gateron, but the description on the site was rather vague.
Quote from: Photekq
i know people who think salt is spicy

Offline Jokrik

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #212 on: Wed, 15 July 2015, 23:35:54 »

Did you get an idea of who's PBT it is? I'm guessing Gateron, but the description on the site was rather vague.

Not sure, but I think it's the Korean product one but dont quote me on that

Offline Flyersfan1

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Hi!
« Reply #213 on: Wed, 15 July 2015, 23:42:38 »

Not sure, but I think it's the Korean product one but dont quote me on that
Oh cool, maybe Leopold? Hopefully they'll actually post some pics soon, can't imagine they'll get too many orders w/o them.
Quote from: Photekq
i know people who think salt is spicy

Offline jerr

« Reply #214 on: Mon, 27 July 2015, 17:41:38 »
I ordered a portal keycap set from them the other day...hope it arrives  :eek:

Offline dutC4

« Reply #215 on: Fri, 31 July 2015, 13:57:32 »
 :blank:
« Last Edit: Thu, 22 December 2016, 16:18:01 by dutC4 »

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #216 on: Sat, 15 August 2015, 05:05:45 »
I ordered a portal keycap set from them the other day...hope it arrives  :eek:

I ordered like $160 of Dolch from them a week ago and they shipped it off really quick. I know they're iffy though so I shipped it to the address of the place I'm going to be moving into in case they stalled for a while. It shipped quick enough that I wish I just shipped it to my current place so I could have it now though  :(

All these good reviews are making me want to do this more and more, especially now it seems like the GMK Cyrillic alphas won't go ahead.
Can we get them to build the Alps ten feet higher and get Cherry to pay for it?
Katushkin's Clearout | Twitter | Steam | Instagram| Discord - katushkin

Offline renne

« Reply #217 on: Wed, 19 August 2015, 04:48:42 »
For all of you who are still following this thread, I just made another order of the Charred Orange set from originative.co last week, and I received it within 5 days. Good luck.
« Last Edit: Wed, 19 August 2015, 04:52:00 by renne »

Offline Herothereu

« Reply #218 on: Wed, 19 August 2015, 18:08:53 »
In his Keychatter Interview he said things have improved.

https://www.keychatter.com/2015/08/17/interview-sheraton-of-originative-keyboards/

Offline wlhlm

• ~
« Reply #219 on: Wed, 19 August 2015, 19:56:42 »

https://www.keychatter.com/2015/08/17/interview-sheraton-of-originative-keyboards/
Great interview! Really interesting for me having entered the scene only recently. Didn't know Sheraton was involved with "discovering" GMK and making the first custom order out of the community.

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #220 on: Thu, 20 August 2015, 19:05:55 »

Great interview! Really interesting for me having entered the scene only recently. Didn't know Sheraton was involved with "discovering" GMK and making the first custom order out of the community.
Should be fiancée not fiancé.
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #221 on: Fri, 21 August 2015, 11:42:39 »

Which would mean he was also involved in the shadiness that went down with the auctioned Cherry red Esc keys.  If he was the one to "discover" it, I wouldn't want to be bragging about that.

Offline madhias

• BS TORPE
    • Madhias' Flickr
« Reply #222 on: Fri, 21 August 2015, 11:56:56 »
He always have some interesting sets in stock, once I wanted to get a Charred Orange set to complete my SkiData set, but did not bought it then. Had some conversation with the owner though. He always has Charred Orange in stock, always ordering at GMK? Seems to sell good then.
... ...

Offline wlhlm

• ~
« Reply #223 on: Fri, 21 August 2015, 11:58:02 »

Which would mean he was also involved in the shadiness that went down with the auctioned Cherry red Esc keys.  If he was the one to "discover" it, I wouldn't want to be bragging about that.
I'm intrigued. Can you explain what happened there? I wasn't around at the time. :(

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #224 on: Fri, 21 August 2015, 12:03:59 »
Small group of people knew about GMK.  Passed the info on to a couple of people along with the knowledge that certain popular keys would be remade (such as the red Esc key).  Put up Cherry caps for auction in the classifieds, hyped the hell out of it, sold the red Esc key for $250.  Shortly after, GMK red Esc keys were made and sold.

Offline wlhlm

• ~
« Reply #225 on: Fri, 21 August 2015, 12:34:51 »
Small group of people knew about GMK.  Passed the info on to a couple of people along with the knowledge that certain popular keys would be remade (such as the red Esc key).  Put up Cherry caps for auction in the classifieds, hyped the hell out of it, sold the red Esc key for $250.  Shortly after, GMK red Esc keys were made and sold.
:-\

Thank you.

Offline Melvang

• Exquisite Lord of Bumfluff
  • * Maker
  • Melvang's Desktop Customs
« Reply #226 on: Fri, 21 August 2015, 12:48:10 »

Thank you.

Either way, I still won't buy from his site.
OG Kishsaver, Razer Orbweaver clears and reds with blue LEDs, and Razer Naga Epic.   "Great minds crawl in the same sewer"  Uncle Rich

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #227 on: Fri, 21 August 2015, 13:00:53 »

Thank you.

I won't either. The guy admits he basically just gave everyone the finger for two years since it's a 'hobby', but now that that bit him in the ass he's suddenly realized how to run a business? No thanks, Sherry. You burned that bridge long ago.

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #228 on: Fri, 21 August 2015, 13:22:25 »

Thank you.

I won't either. The guy admits he basically just gave everyone the finger for two years since it's a 'hobby', but now that that bit him in the ass he's suddenly realized how to run a business? No thanks, Sherry. You burned that bridge long ago.
Yes completely agree.

And the idea mentioned in the interview of giving him a 'second' chance, Sherry already had multiple chances. This last ditch and run wasn't his first.

I still haven't ever been made right on the last items I bought from originative. The most recent contact was promising but nothing came of it.

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #229 on: Fri, 21 August 2015, 14:34:11 »
Nobody put a gun to their heads to pay 250 for a single cap.

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #230 on: Fri, 21 August 2015, 14:48:04 »
Nobody put a gun to their heads to pay 250 for a single cap.

Do you think anyone would have paid more than $10 if they knew the caps would be available en masse in a few months?  Don't pretend like it's okay just because it was voluntary.  Still a **** move to manipulate the market.

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #231 on: Fri, 21 August 2015, 14:54:20 »
Buyers set the market.

GH's mentality of "I must own everything" will eventually bite them in the ass.

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #232 on: Fri, 21 August 2015, 14:57:19 »
Buyers set the market.

I don't disagree with that.  But it's only half of what happened there.

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #233 on: Fri, 21 August 2015, 15:10:19 »
Buyers set the market.

I don't disagree with that.  But it's only half of what happened there.
Sherry got **** over GMK since the beginning. GHers felt awfully entitled to all info about GMK. As if it was his duty to give up a business opportunity. So maybe he told some people of it, they still made the decision to sell what they had on hand.

Offline Melvang

• * Maker
« Reply #234 on: Fri, 21 August 2015, 15:16:15 »
That's not why I refuse to buy from his site.  Check out his track record with the sanctuary set, his mysterious disappearing act, not fulfilling orders, late shipping, zero correspondence, no transparency when issues out of his control come up, and all around severe inconsistency.
OG Kishsaver, Razer Orbweaver clears and reds with blue LEDs, and Razer Naga Epic.   "Great minds crawl in the same sewer"  Uncle Rich

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #235 on: Fri, 21 August 2015, 15:17:21 »
That's not why I refuse to buy from his site.  Check out his track record with the sanctuary set, his mysterious disappearing act, not fulfilling orders, late shipping, zero correspondence, no transparency when issues out of his control come up, and all around severe inconsistency.
All legit points.

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #236 on: Fri, 21 August 2015, 15:20:16 »
Melvang's reason is the main one for me too.

And demik, he's not required to give up a business opportunity.  He found them out and deserves to make money off the connection he spent time to find.  What is not okay is tacitly accepting, for lack of a better phrase, insider trading by not letting people know that new Cherry caps were on the way when he saw people who knew put up auctions to dump caps with a massive markup knowing that they would almost immediately be devalued. All he had to do was announce that new original Cherry caps were inbound.
« Last Edit: Fri, 21 August 2015, 15:22:28 by nubbinator »

Offline njbair

• I love the Powerglove. It's so bad.
    • nickbair.net
« Reply #237 on: Fri, 21 August 2015, 21:14:51 »
Melvang's reason is the main one for me too.

And demik, he's not required to give up a business opportunity.  He found them out and deserves to make money off the connection he spent time to find.  What is not okay is tacitly accepting, for lack of a better phrase, insider trading by not letting people know that new Cherry caps were on the way when he saw people who knew put up auctions to dump caps with a massive markup knowing that they would almost immediately be devalued. All he had to do was announce that new original Cherry caps were inbound.

This is the first I've heard about this whole fiasco. I was going to chime in agreeing with Demik's "gun to their heads" comment. Demik's right, but the more I think about it, it really was a huge jerk move even if the buyer is to blame for his own actions.

Think about it. How much money was there to be made off of full GMK keysets with the market totally cornered? In that context, $250 is a drop in the bucket, and it leaves that one person totally high and dry. Myself and others have condemned companies like Massdrop for actions far less greedy than that.

Alpine Winter GB | My Personal TMK Firmware Repo
IBM Rubber Band "Floss" Mod | Click Modding Alps 101 | Flame-Polishing Cherry MX Stems
Review: hasu's USB to USB converter
My boards:
More
AEKII 60% | Alps64 HHKB | Ducky Shine 3, MX Blues | IBM Model M #1391401, Nov. 1990 | IBM SSK #1391472, Nov. 1987, screw modded, rubber-band modded | Noppoo EC108-Pro, 45g | Infinity 60% v2 Hacker, Matias Quiet Pros | Infinity 60% v2 Standard, MX Browns | Cherry G80-1800LPCEU-2, MX Blacks | Cherry G80-1813 (Dolch), MX Blues | Unicomp M-122, ANSI-modded | Unicomp M-122 (Unsaver mod in progress) | 2x Unitek K-258, White Alps | Apple boards (IIGS, AEKII) | Varmilo VA87MR, Gateron Blacks | Filco Zero TKL, Fukka White Alps | Planck, Gateron Browns | Monarch, click-modded Cream Alps

Offline shawn o

« Reply #238 on: Mon, 31 August 2015, 20:43:58 »

Offline njbair

• nickbair.net
« Reply #239 on: Mon, 31 August 2015, 20:45:21 »
With Originative and Massdrop joining forces, how could anything go wrong?

IBM Rubber Band "Floss" Mod | Click Modding Alps 101 | Flame-Polishing Cherry MX Stems
My boards:
More
AEKII 60% | Alps64 HHKB | Ducky Shine 3, MX Blues | IBM Model M #1391401, Nov. 1990 | IBM SSK #1391472, Nov. 1987, screw modded, rubber-band modded | Noppoo EC108-Pro, 45g | Infinity 60% v2 Hacker, Matias Quiet Pros | Infinity 60% v2 Standard, MX Browns | Cherry G80-1800LPCEU-2, MX Blacks | Cherry G80-1813 (Dolch), MX Blues | Unicomp M-122, ANSI-modded | Unicomp M-122 (Unsaver mod in progress) | 2x Unitek K-258, White Alps | Apple boards (IIGS, AEKII) | Varmilo VA87MR, Gateron Blacks | Filco Zero TKL, Fukka White Alps | Planck, Gateron Browns | Monarch, click-modded Cream Alps

Offline inanis

• Truly Literally The Cloud
  • * Destiny Supporter
    • SEALWoodworking
« Reply #240 on: Mon, 31 August 2015, 20:49:53 »

Oh, how this made me laugh.  :))

In fairness, he does seem to be doing much better dealing with MD than he did on his own. Maybe it will stick.
Some hearts are gallows, I'm not here for hangin' around

Offline njbair

• nickbair.net
« Reply #241 on: Mon, 31 August 2015, 20:56:10 »

In fairness, he does seem to be doing much better dealing with MD than he did on his own. Maybe it will stick.

I hope so for everyone's sake. Either way, teaming up with a big name like Massdrop is a smart move on his part. MD opens him up to an audience of buyers that he never had access to before (read: /r/mk), and who maybe don't know enough about his history to get the willies at the sheer mention of his name.

My boards:
More

Offline Melvang

• * Maker
« Reply #242 on: Mon, 31 August 2015, 21:12:23 »

I hope so for everyone's sake. Either way, teaming up with a big name like Massdrop is a smart move on his part. MD opens him up to an audience of buyers that he never had access to before (read: /r/mk), and who maybe don't know enough about his history to get the willies at the sheer mention of his name.

And at the same time he is under a huge responsibility to Mass Drop.  I don't see them as a company laying down if he fails to deliver.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #243 on: Mon, 31 August 2015, 21:48:41 »
Not the first time he has paired with Massdrop.  I got some light blue Tai Hao keycaps from Massdrop, and the bag had a big Originative sticker on it.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #244 on: Tue, 01 September 2015, 05:17:11 »
And at the same time he is under a huge responsibility to Mass Drop.  I don't see them as a company laying down if he fails to deliver.

Even if he subsides into his normal scumbag self and piss-off with everyone's money, MassDrop still has to hand over refunds for all those ripped off by him.   Suspect MD will be sending an Army of Lawyers to extract every last cent out of his deadbeat corpse, for this Group Buy.

MassDrop doesn't back down on dirty sellers who signed a legal contract to supply the goods then renege on that contract.  It's like signing a deal with Satan, do you really think you can get away from your obligations here.........you shall pay one way or another.

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Church of the Ergo Clear
« Reply #245 on: Tue, 01 September 2015, 05:25:24 »
I'm not in need of another Dolch set but if I was I'd still steer clear of this. Doesn't matter to me that MD are running it, if Sheraton is involved he wouldn't be getting my money.

Done giving my money to people who don't give a **** about their customers.
It's a good width!  If it's half-width it's too narrow, and full-width is too wide. 

[WTT] bueller's trade thread - CLACKS WANTED

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #246 on: Mon, 21 September 2015, 01:18:02 »
Sure enough I have tested him personally to see if he passes any level of trust when handing over your money and he has YET again FAILED.

Shipped me another couple of sets only this time he shipped only one set this time, thinking I would ignore his crime, he underestimates me yet again because Paypal has been notified.

It's true that scumbag Sherryton is still in action only this time he chose the wrong person to rip-off.  Always want to give someone a second chance here because it's me, the sometimes naive fool trusting everyone here on Geekhack or on MassDrop.

This time MD has to cough up the money and then they have to skin it out of Sherryton, to re-cover their losses.  Maybe this time MassDrop has to learn that some people do not ever deserve any level of trust whatsoever and doing business with them will come to hurt them severely.

Nice to know that certain people can NEVER be trusted, despite the promises and claims he still makes ...........  ::)

Offline Jokrik

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #247 on: Mon, 21 September 2015, 01:34:52 »
Well this is confusing, I placed a quite big order last week and received my tracking in less than 12 hours
Let's see if it will arrive completely but Wendy from Originative has been nothing but prompt with questions via email

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #248 on: Mon, 21 September 2015, 04:12:55 »
Well this is confusing, I placed a quite big order last week and received my tracking in less than 12 hours
Let's see if it will arrive completely but Wendy from Originative has been nothing but prompt with questions via email

ALWAYS check what was paid for and what you actually received.  In fact count every key received against the famous Geekhack Key-set chart, to make sure everything was delivered.

Offline crickclackman

« Reply #249 on: Thu, 04 February 2016, 16:51:32 »

Did it arrive?

His website legit?