Author Topic: GMK Statement on current keycap projects handled by MyKyeboard.EU  (Read 2382 times)

Offline GMK_Andy

We would like to inform you that after extensive efforts, we find ourselves compelled to cancel existing orders with our vendor Mykeyboard.eu. Despite the diligent endeavors of our team, unfortunately, we have been unable to find a satisfactory solution regarding contractual obligations for all the pending and already produced orders.

Given these circumstances, we are exercising our right to withdraw from the contracts and distribute the goods elsewhere. Our primary objective is to ensure that you as our valued end customers have access to the affected GMK projects.

For this reason, we have decided to explore alternative routes, similar to the case we had with Mechs&Co/Project Keyboard, so that you at least have the chance to obtain the goods. For this solution, we´re collaborating with our long-standing and trusted partner, Oblotzky Industries. Through this collaboration, we aim to streamline the process and ensure a smooth transition for our customers. Oblotzky will also be making an announcement regarding the handling of these orders through his channels, providing further clarity and guidance. (Here is the link to the leftovers page on his store)

Please note that we cannot take responsibility for refunds for any money transferred to Mykeyboard.eu. All refund inquiries must be directed to Mykeyboard.eu directly, as we are in a purely B2B business relationship and have no influence over their processes.

We deeply regret any inconvenience caused by this measure and would like to express our gratitude for your understanding and patience in this matter.

Offline SxM Designs

• * Esteemed Elder
  • https://sxmdesigns.com
    • Website
Re: GMK Statement on current keycap projects handled by MyKyeboard.EU
« Reply #1 on: Tue, 09 April 2024, 11:04:18 »
Good guy Oblo!

Maybe the mods should cross post over to Reddit.

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #2 on: Tue, 09 April 2024, 11:09:41 »
Good guy Oblo!

Maybe the mods should cross post over to Reddit.

Has been cross posted :thumb: Link

Major props to all involved for picking up these pieces, the scope of this effort is massive.

Offline xLeHoy

« Reply #3 on: Tue, 09 April 2024, 11:11:31 »
Sucks from the consumer side but an understandable decision from your side.

Thank you to Oblotzky for stepping up, love you Ehrenmann

Offline _rubik

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Typing on: Brutal60, Lavenders Linears, GMK Jamon
« Reply #4 on: Tue, 09 April 2024, 11:19:38 »
I have little context on the vendor issues, so I can only comment on Oblo stepping up. These measures of good will are, in my opinion, why I always try to stay part of / return to this community. My most memorable GBs were led by community members with big hearts. W Oblo
ai03 Meridian ¤ Mech 27 ¤ E8.5 ¤ Brutal60 ¤ SSK White Label ¤ HHKB Pro JP ¤ vAEK68 Alps Blues ¤ RF87u

Offline spingo

« Reply #5 on: Tue, 09 April 2024, 11:30:04 »
Looks like mykey.eu is liquidating their stock too.

GG Oblo. Sorry this has happened so frequently lately.

Offline twitchytheinsideman

• UWU UWU UWU UWU UWU UWU UWU UWU UWU UWU
    • Twitchy Homepage
« Reply #6 on: Tue, 09 April 2024, 14:03:16 »
 :blank: