geekhack Marketplace > Artisan Services

nub caps - Grown man Dolly sale - 8/31/14

(1/28) > >>

nubbinator:
Rules:

* State which caps you want in the thread.  Sale PMs will be ignored as will posts before the sale time
* If you edit your post, you lose your place.  You post what you want and it's first come first serve.I may be a grown ass man, but I still love to play with my Dollies.

Sale goes live Sunday 8/31/14 at 1PM Pacific.  Don't rely on the countdown timer for exact time as I will be going off of forum time. Forum time is a little off.

* Please limit yourself to 3 caps.  You can make a preference list of what you want.
* All prices include US shipping and paypal fees and I generally give discounts when you buy multiple caps.  International shipping is usually an additional $5 total, and may be less depending on how many caps you buy and the shipping method you opt for.
* If you can't afford one and really want one, post in here then PM me and we can work something out.  I'm a reasonable guy who is open to barters and trades. - Fun Fact: To date, no one has tried for a barter yet, every one has been a straight sale.
* I also have a handful of seconds that I will randomly be tossing in as freebies.  Do not ask for these, they are to give out randomly at my own discretion.
* Additional freebies may be included in the sale.  This has taken shape in many ways in the past, from Iwako erasers, to custom cap bags, to other artistic experiments.
As always, thanks for your support.  You've helped me keep experimenting and playing.  You guys help me keep having fun with this.

Now onto the sale.

Jonah - Some of these have blemishes and I'm not 100% happy with them, so they're going cheap.  They still look good, just I keep high standards for myself.

* 1. Louie Bloo - $10 shipped

* 2. Pink Panther - $10 shipped

* 3. Alexander the Grape - $10 shipped

* 4.  Flantastic - $10 shipped

Hearts - these are some of my favorites to play around with.  They're oversized and ridiculous, but I love them.

* 1. Gaia Grey - $16 shipped

* 2. Toxic Crude (left) - $16 shipped
* 3. Toxic Question - $16 shipped
These are an appoximation of the toxic coloring based on pictures I've seen (hence the name, since the color is a question in my mind).  Badwrench has seen them in person, so he can tell you that they look a little more green in person and really are hard to capture well. The hearts photo is the one that's the closest to them.

The prices on the Toxic Question caps is a little higher because there was a fair amount of waste in producing them and figuring out the coloration.

Now the main event...

Dolly!  As always, I had fun making these, hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

* 1. Strawberry Shortcake - $17 shipped
Slight discount because of the color bleed.

* 2. Polly Pocket - $20 shipped

* 3. Peppermint Patty - $18 shipped
Slight color bleed over the left eye.

* 4. Mint Julip - $20

* 5. Miami Mint - $20 shipped
My picture didn't capture the blue of this right.  The bottom is actually quite cyan.

* 6. Pinkerton - $20 shipped

* 7.  Wicked Witch - $20 shipped

* 8.  Bozo - $16 shipped
Nothing wrong with it, just a case of oh my god, wtf was I thinking with those colors.

More

* 9. Creamsicle - $20 shipped - dibsed
It's a vivid shade of orange, but digital sensors have a hard time with orange.

* 10. CelloGreen (semi-trans)- $20 shipped

* 11. Sic 'Em Sandy (dark green body)- $20 shipped

* 12. Pink Lemonade (semi-trans) - $20 shipped

* 13.  Toxic Question - $18 shipped due to color bleed near eyes
* 14. Toxic Query (slightly more green) - $20 shipped

* 15. Toxic Witch - $20 shipped

Freebies: All Deckersons are freebies because it's a little too wide and doesn't play well with some caps (though play fine with some others).  I am fixing it and making it a little more friendly to all caps.

As stated in the rules, these will be tossed randomly into orders at my own discretion.  Asking for one won't mean that you'll get it.

Badwrench:
Mmmmmm, dat Bozo and Pink Lemonaide!  So good.  Good luck on the sale buddy.   :thumb:

naasfu:
These look really great, nubs!  Love all the cool color combos. Pinkerton is one of my all time favorite albums. :)

nubbinator:

--- Quote from: Badwrench on Fri, 29 August 2014, 21:47:27 ---Mmmmmm, dat Bozo and Pink Lemonaide!  So good.  Good luck on the sale buddy.   :thumb:

--- End quote ---

Thanks man.  I know I had a better name than Bozo, but forgot.  Isn't it as awful as I told you.

And part of the proceeds of the sale will be going to buying SP color rings that will become "community" property.  I'll give more information on that later.

Badwrench:

--- Quote from: nubbinator on Fri, 29 August 2014, 21:53:33 ---
--- Quote from: Badwrench on Fri, 29 August 2014, 21:47:27 ---Mmmmmm, dat Bozo and Pink Lemonaide!  So good.  Good luck on the sale buddy.   :thumb:

--- End quote ---

Thanks man.  I know I had a better name than Bozo, but forgot.  Isn't it as awful as I told you.

And part of the proceeds of the sale will be going to buying SP color rings that will become "community" property.  I'll give more information on that later.

--- End quote ---

Beiber!  I can put a few $ to the SP rings as well  :thumb:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version