geekhack Marketplace > Originative

[GB] Modern Beige

<< < (77/78) > >>

Cotay:

--- Quote from: ideus on Wed, 28 December 2016, 19:52:42 ---
Unfortuntely, warping is common in dye subbed PBT keys, but I cannot understand why the space bar is also warped.

--- End quote ---

I agree that it is to be expected to some degree. However, the Enter, 2.25u Shift, 2.75 Shift, and 6.25u Spacebar are unusable for this, especially with Costar stabs.

I haven't received a response from Originative on my follow up email yesterday. I assume the holidays are the culprit. It really stinks that I cannot use this set.

keepitrealjacks:
It's been another month. What's the status on the sets that weren't sent the first time?

SYRE:

--- Quote from: keepitrealjacks on Tue, 10 January 2017, 14:48:48 ---It's been another month. What's the status on the sets that weren't sent the first time?

--- End quote ---

Aaaaand another week on that. What's happening sherryton?

joey:
Got my set today! I'm at work so haven't had a chance to actually open it yet :blank:

sherryton:

--- Quote from: keepitrealjacks on Tue, 10 January 2017, 14:48:48 ---It's been another month. What's the status on the sets that weren't sent the first time?

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: SYRE on Sun, 15 January 2017, 21:37:38 ---

--- End quote ---

Aaaaand another week on that. What's happening sherryton?

--- End quote ---

Hey guys, so I am not sure if you heard about the news about the shipping agent shipping the wrong package for our TADA to Amazon Warehouse in Phoenix, AZ. We are currently swapping agents at the time. Once she receives the package, they will be sent to us right away. I can then finish to proceed this group buy.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version