geekhack Marketplace > Originative

[IC] Sky Dolch - Phase 2 [NOW LIVE!]

<< < (2/68) > >>

dead_pixel_design:
I still don't know a whole lot about mechanical keyboards beyond the very basics, so something like this, while seeming excessive, at least will have everything I need for whatever I end up getting myself into.

A concern of mine is that when I finally start purchasing parts to put boards together I will not know enough not to get a cap set that doesn't work with the board I am trying to build. This seems like a nice, albeit expensive safety net.

KHAANNN:
The mixed coloured modifiers + any ~BoW = mmm

sherryton:

--- Quote from: Saint Chewy on Mon, 19 September 2016, 19:00:05 ---Love sky dolch Please leave options for the windows 10 key and nubbed f and j keys and it will be perfect for me

--- End quote ---

We should definitely include both F & J in this round...

--- Quote from: shower_king on Mon, 19 September 2016, 19:13:08 ---i prefer Win8 or Code or diamond in double-shot to win 98 in pad-print.
i am fond of magenta and yellow and other color legend MOD, keep them on.

--- End quote ---

Yes, we will look into Win98 (Double-Shot) or Diamond. I'm not a huge fan of the Windows 8...

Thanks for your words on the Magenta and Yellow keys :)

--- Quote from: megaforce93 on Mon, 19 September 2016, 19:14:05 ---
--- Quote from: Dr_Alphabet on Mon, 19 September 2016, 19:05:19 ---of course people love this set but what the hell is someone like me supposed to do with the extra 131 keys? This hot tubs too hot! I'm not coming back here anymore!

--- End quote ---
Kappa.

Would love to pick the RGBY keys separately for us current sky Dolch owners.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

--- End quote ---

We'll do our best to make that happen!

Mr_BeastQuake:
Bought... in my mind. I had a feeling this day would be coming. That is a lot of caps, but if I was going to buy separate mods for it anyway then it doesn't seem like a bad deal.

Edit: I see 1u  "00" but maybe a 1u "0" if we are being very thorough.

OompaLoompa:
I'm admittedly new to this community but why exactly is this being offered as just one super large kit instead of as separate child kits? Why not allow what mods people want instead of forcing someone to buy the entire set. I would like to own a sky dolch tkl set but dont need it in Iso, and Whitefox, and with yellow mods, and magenta mods, and green mods, and....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version