geekhack Marketplace > Clueboard

Clueboard CNC'd Aluminum Case - Now On Massdrop!

<< < (2/3) > >>

skitty:
Is there a chance that this will drop again in the future?

skullydazed:

--- Quote from: skitty on Sun, 12 February 2017, 13:59:47 ---Is there a chance that this will drop again in the future?

--- End quote ---

Yes, and it will be available to pre-order in my store soon.

DuFF:

--- Quote from: skullydazed on Wed, 15 February 2017, 09:15:47 ---
--- Quote from: skitty on Sun, 12 February 2017, 13:59:47 ---Is there a chance that this will drop again in the future?

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

any rough estimate on the case being available in your store?
i was looking at options for cases for that specific layout and yours seemed like the only option that i would go for  :))

skitty:

--- Quote from: DuFF on Fri, 17 February 2017, 10:50:04 ---
--- Quote from: skullydazed on Wed, 15 February 2017, 09:15:47 ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

any rough estimate on the case being available in your store?
i was looking at options for cases for that specific layout and yours seemed like the only option that i would go for  :))

--- End quote ---

I'd recommend it, I already have a Clueboard with the acrylic case and I love it. I can't wait until this case is available again. :)

deterouni:
So I am in the process of gathering the parts to build a clueboard.  Would the Fc660m case up on mass drop work with the current version of the clueboard pcb?  And unrelated to the case I got the acrylic switch plate and the reinforcing plate.  Do I need both? And if so which one sits on top of the other?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version