Author Topic: GMK Keycap Idea I want to Collab with  (Read 1708 times)

Offline Ehhrrrick

GMK Keycap Idea I want to Collab with
« on: Thu, 16 April 2020, 12:23:54 »
Hi All,

I've been looking around for a specific GMK Keycap Set and I have not been able to find it.

For some of you guys or hypebeasts, I'm sure you know the pretty iconic Undefeated 4s. The Olive Green, Orange, Black and Cream.
https://stockx.com/air-jordan-4-retro-undefeated-2018-sample?sxid=fac42727-ee84-40e2-abde-e2bfad30d8ad

I was wondering if I can link up or Collab with someone who has done the process of creating GMK keycaps. From renders to ICs to GBs.
I'm sure this is something that a lot of people would like to be interested in.

Please PM me

Offline ddrfraser1

• RIP Neil
Re: GMK Keycap Idea I want to Collab with
« Reply #1 on: Thu, 16 April 2020, 15:01:56 »
Came up with these

Offline Ehhrrrick

« Reply #2 on: Thu, 16 April 2020, 15:46:24 »
@ddrfraser1

The first three renders are the ones! maybe as another kit orange and cream spacebars?
Also what I was thinking that I didn't include was maybe Roman Numerals for numbers as well as another kit? To replicate the Jordan shoe line, I, II, III, etc

This is awesome, do you think this is something community would be into?

Offline ddrfraser1

• RIP Neil
« Reply #3 on: Thu, 16 April 2020, 15:56:59 »
@ddrfraser1

The first three renders are the ones! maybe as another kit orange and cream spacebars?
Also what I was thinking that I didn't include was maybe Roman Numerals for numbers as well as another kit? To replicate the Jordan shoe line, I, II, III, etc

1 and 2 are the same set. 3 and 4 are a different set. I like the second set personally. Yeah, those could be some nice kits.

Personally, if I were to see this I'm not sure I would go for it. But that's just a matter of taste. I'm sure lots of people would love it. I think it's actually not a bad looking colorway.

Offline Ehhrrrick

« Reply #4 on: Thu, 16 April 2020, 16:01:58 »
@ddrfraser1

1 and 2 are the same set. 3 and 4 are a different set. I like the second set personally. Yeah, those could be some nice kits.

Personally, if I were to see this I'm not sure I would go for it. But that's just a matter of taste. I'm sure lots of people would love it. I think it's actually not a bad looking colorway.

Yeah, Actually 3 and 4 are actually looking better now the more I look at it.
What do you think about different kits for like spacebar and roman numeral number keycaps? would be something different