Author Topic: [GB] EPBT WARRIOR MK Ⅱ R2-In Stock  (Read 4199 times)

Offline ALOHAKB

• ALOHAKB
[GB] EPBT WARRIOR MK Ⅱ R2-In Stock
« on: Mon, 13 March 2023, 04:42:53 »
EPBT WARRIOR MK Ⅱ R2 by ALOHAKB

Group Buy Live: March 13, 2023 - April 15, 2023
Delivery Time: 2023 Q2

ALOHAKB is a manufacturer and vendor of enthusiast-grade keyboard, keycaps and other accessories in China.

MK2 R2 as an upgraded model of the prototype, in addition to maintaining the original red and black color matching as a whole,
 the pattern is fully upgraded, the characters are more rigorous after many iterations,
and the style is more distinct. The design of MK2 R2 is mixed with many sci-fi elements in film and television works. It is different from MK3,
which represents the standard and order, but the underlying logic of the design retains the flavor of the Warriors series.

Designed by BA54
Manufactured by EPBT
Profile: Cherry (4-4-3-2-1-1)
Material: PBT
Production Method:Dye-Sublimation

Vendors
Global/CN: ALOHAKB

Price

Base:89$
NON-STANDARD:35$
NOVELTIES:35$
NUMPAD:22$
SPACEBARS:25$
BLACK:26$
RED:25$
Deskmat:25$

The price may fluctuate according to local tariffs, transportation and other uncertain factors.
For the specific price, please refer to the local Vendors.

Kits

Base

Novelties

Non-standard

Numpad

Spacebars

Black

Red

Deskmat

NORDEUK(get from EU agent)

Renders

Collaboration
If you are interested in collaborating, please contact us by
Contact
« Last Edit: Wed, 15 March 2023, 04:10:08 by ALOHAKB »

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
Re: [GB] EPBT WARRIOR MK Ⅱ R2-In Stock
« Reply #1 on: Tue, 14 March 2023, 17:33:00 »
Approved :thumb:

Offline matthewdias

« Reply #2 on: Tue, 14 March 2023, 17:38:36 »
Is this a group buy, in-stock, or pre-order?

Offline LightningXI

• * Elevated Elder
  • PPD
    • ArtisanMacro
« Reply #3 on: Tue, 14 March 2023, 17:58:05 »

looks like a GB to me

GLwGB

Offline AmethystDCVR

« Reply #4 on: Tue, 14 March 2023, 18:53:06 »
why are STANDARD RED r2 1.75u caps lock and 2.25u enter key in the NON-STANDARD kit and not in the RED kit

and neither the red or black kit even includes the replacement for the dark red center f row cluster. im assuming the whole point of red and black kit is to replace the grey/dark red for people who want only the blk/wht/red color pallette. but you buy every single kit in this collection and still be left with being forced to use the dark red center f row, or forced to use novelties there instead (very lame)
« Last Edit: Tue, 14 March 2023, 19:05:49 by AmethystDCVR »

Offline ALOHAKB

• ALOHAKB
« Reply #5 on: Tue, 14 March 2023, 21:30:16 »

MK2 R2 is in stock GB
[/quote]

Offline andromache

« Reply #6 on: Wed, 15 March 2023, 08:16:00 »

MK2 R2 is in stock GB

What does this mean? A group buy is typically to fund manufacturing. If the manufacturing has already been done and the set is in stock, then I don't really see how this is a group buy....

Edit: I just checked the AlohaKB storefront and it says the product has an ETA of May. That's not in stock, unless words have stopped having meaning.
« Last Edit: Wed, 15 March 2023, 08:21:34 by andromache »

Offline AmethystDCVR

« Reply #7 on: Wed, 15 March 2023, 21:50:41 »
What does this mean? A group buy is typically to fund manufacturing. If the manufacturing has already been done and the set is in stock, then I don't really see how this is a group buy....

Edit: I just checked the AlohaKB storefront and it says the product has an ETA of May. That's not in stock, unless words have stopped having meaning.

i'm assuming "in stock" in this context is referring to an item that is meant to always be kept in stock and not just a one-time limited run that is typical of keycaps in this hobby. for example GMK WOB is an "in stock" item from Drop, even tho its not currently literally in stock as of right now, it will be getting restocked continuously (like it has in the past with each restock having group buy/preorder periods beforehand)

so in other words, the opposite of "in stock" is "limited edition" and not "out of stock" if that makes sense

Offline ALOHAKB

• ALOHAKB
« Reply #8 on: Thu, 16 March 2023, 01:03:09 »

MK2 R2 is in stock GB

When the group buy is over, we will ship it uniformly because he is about to finish manufacturing, and I think that GB is not only to finance the manufacturing, but also can be to make it available faster to those who like it. And to let more people know about it.

Offline andromache

« Reply #9 on: Thu, 16 March 2023, 08:41:41 »

MK2 R2 is in stock GB

When the group buy is over, we will ship it uniformly because he is about to finish manufacturing, and I think that GB is not only to finance the manufacturing, but also can be to make it available faster to those who like it. And to let more people know about it.

i'm assuming "in stock" in this context is referring to an item that is meant to always be kept in stock and not just a one-time limited run that is typical of keycaps in this hobby. for example GMK WOB is an "in stock" item from Drop, even tho its not currently literally in stock as of right now, it will be getting restocked continuously (like it has in the past with each restock having group buy/preorder periods beforehand)

so in other words, the opposite of "in stock" is "limited edition" and not "out of stock" if that makes sense

In that case I don't think it's a group buy? It's a pre-order. Which is fine! But it's not a group buy and it's misleading to call it a group buy. And "in-stock group buy" genuinely makes no sense.

Offline ALOHAKB

• ALOHAKB
« Reply #10 on: Thu, 16 March 2023, 12:04:54 »

MK2 R2 is in stock GB

In that case I don't think it's a group buy? It's a pre-order. Which is fine! But it's not a group buy and it's misleading to call it a group buy. And "in-stock group buy" genuinely makes no sense.
Haha, maybe so, sorry, maybe it’s because of the language communication problem, but I have detailed instructions on the product page, so, before buying, every buyer can see my shipping time, I think we don’t have to Discussing this, it's more of a play on words.

Offline hyperfix8

« Reply #11 on: Sun, 19 March 2023, 20:40:47 »
Are there any comparison photos between the HeiKey and the EPBT versions to show any of the improvements? Also, I thought that there was a large backlog of orders from ePBT, so how is this being produced and shipped so quickly?

Offline NihonCK

« Reply #12 on: Mon, 20 March 2023, 23:42:58 »
Are there any comparison photos between the HeiKey and the EPBT versions to show any of the improvements? Also, I thought that there was a large backlog of orders from ePBT, so how is this being produced and shipped so quickly?

It looks like they are paying to skip ahead of others inline, since this is the same group (ALOHAKB) who ran ePBT Flower under their previous vendor name of famousKBD

Offline ALOHAKB

• ALOHAKB
« Reply #13 on: Tue, 21 March 2023, 02:09:16 »
Earlier queue and payment, we waited for a long time