geekhack Community > Off Topic

Want to buy electr0nics

(1/6) > >>

tp4tissue:
buh..... nothing' super enticing lately,

the proposition is, yea we could buy a faster gpu, buh why ?.. why am I paying them to play their game, they should be Paying us for all the labor.

Alot of the products now feel like they fall along this line.

ne new must have gizmos ?

fohat.digs:

--- Quote from: tp4tissue on Sun, 31 July 2022, 11:35:06 ---
we could buy a faster

--- End quote ---

Save the Planet.
Don't buy it.

Sniping:
yeah I've been in a tech lull for a while now, mostly just buying stuff that I need. I think I will take the plunge on a PS5 though. great living room console and I feel like it'll just be a great experience, definitely better than spending $500 on a GPU for me

tp4tissue:

--- Quote from: Sniping on Mon, 01 August 2022, 15:17:09 ---yeah I've been in a tech lull for a while now, mostly just buying stuff that I need. I think I will take the plunge on a PS5 though. great living room console and I feel like it'll just be a great experience, definitely better than spending $500 on a GPU for me

--- End quote ---

Or... orrr... ps3 / ps4, freeeeee gamez !!

suicidal_orange:
I managed to throw my portable music player into a flushed toilet and it's dead (white screen), that was bought in July 2019 and the only tech I've bought since is a phone that's still in China.

I think my next purchase will be a freezer as mine was making a weird tapping noise yesterday (turned if off and on again and it stopped...) - does that count?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version