Author Topic: Bro Caps Therapy  (Read 2670538 times)

Offline Belfong

Re: Bro Caps Therapy
« Reply #18300 on: Fri, 08 February 2019, 23:51:03 »
No gamer sets but won a single brobot.  No therapy needed here. 

Show Image

Congrats. Mint or Purple?

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #18301 on: Sat, 09 February 2019, 01:27:13 »
Colorway out there named after me but I don’t have the caps. :pepesad:  :'(

Offline Belfong

« Reply #18302 on: Sat, 09 February 2019, 01:51:54 »

Which coloway was named after you? It's a shame! Please, someone, get this man his caps!

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Old enough to know better
« Reply #18303 on: Sat, 09 February 2019, 07:09:29 »

Which coloway was named after you? It's a shame! Please, someone, get this man his caps!

You have something named after you to Ballfong!
I'm back.

Espresso machine overhaul: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=78261.0

Carbon Fiber keyboard base: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=54825

Offline Sent

• Simplistic Serenity
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
« Reply #18304 on: Sat, 09 February 2019, 07:19:16 »
No gamer sets but won a single brobot.  No therapy needed here. 

Show Image

Congrats. Mint or Purple?

Neither. :))  Defused grey.

Offline Belfong

« Reply #18305 on: Sat, 09 February 2019, 07:49:43 »

You have something named after you to Ballfong!
Lol... actually Ballfong was named after that key, not the other way round, isn’t it?

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #18306 on: Sun, 10 February 2019, 05:17:49 »
Just noticed there was a sale with OG stumps.  Any other sculpt looks likely to appear in multishot shortly but there have only ever been two (awesome) multishot stumps so looks like the chance has gone :(
120/100g linear Zealio R1  
GMK Hyperfuse
'Split everything' perfection  
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod

Offline Timbersawdust

• aka snorlax
« Reply #18307 on: Tue, 12 February 2019, 14:30:23 »
Entered in my first Bro raffle with the Hyperfuse one. Didn't win anything. Not upset! :llama:

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #18308 on: Tue, 12 February 2019, 14:34:20 »
Entered in my first Bro raffle with the Hyperfuse one. Didn't win anything. Not upset! :llama:

Just keep entering and you will make it at some point!
I'm back.

Offline Sent

• Simplistic Serenity
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
« Reply #18309 on: Tue, 12 February 2019, 14:35:38 »

Look at this guy...being reasonable in a therapy thread.

But, no, seriously...great attitude.  Hope you get lucky next time.

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #18310 on: Thu, 14 February 2019, 22:35:26 »
Anyone ever have trouble with the brocaps that are MX/Topre compatible not cooperating with the HHKB esc key position??

I just tried putting one on my HHKB and the key just stays pressed down, works fine on my 980C though, just curious.

Offline rmendis

• Artisan addict
« Reply #18311 on: Sun, 17 February 2019, 06:54:10 »

Hey man! Welcome to the hobby!

I won a few caps in that sale, and have one I’d be willing to pass on for retail, if you like. Send me a PM. Cheers!

Offline 1swt2gs

• DOGE
« Reply #18312 on: Mon, 18 February 2019, 11:14:40 »

remember the old days when people went 0/8.

those were the days
Such artisan, many caps, very keyboard.

Always searching for Bro caps! 

1swt2gs classifieds!

Offline Sent

• Simplistic Serenity
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
« Reply #18313 on: Tue, 26 February 2019, 23:36:21 »

Offline Belfong

« Reply #18314 on: Wed, 27 February 2019, 01:43:21 »
Show Image

Did you get in for the Instagram sale?

Offline Bhk1004

« Reply #18315 on: Wed, 27 February 2019, 07:50:06 »
Show Image

I was left heart broken at the end of the 8 hours or so it took for invoices to go out..  artisan life is hard.

Offline Nai_Calus

• * Destiny Supporter
  • CLACK
« Reply #18316 on: Wed, 27 February 2019, 08:17:41 »
Heartbroken, but I'll live somehow and will just have to console myself with the erebus and reaper I got from the singles sale. But maaaaan was I really hoping for some of those dope-ass caps lol. Oddball especially was life.
- IBM 4704 Model F 107-key "Bertha"
Other boards: Kinesis Essential, Infinity(G.Clears), Ergodox(MX Blues), Monoprice 9433

Eternally searching for Celestial Blue BS V2 and blue/purple Bros.

Offline Sent

• Simplistic Serenity
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
« Reply #18317 on: Wed, 27 February 2019, 09:37:53 »
Show Image

RNGesus was not on my side this time.  Bit bummed since a headphone bro has been on my list for quite some time.  Never seem to get lucky with them, though. 

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #18318 on: Wed, 27 February 2019, 10:28:35 »
I also did not get it. But as I’m sad about not getting in I’m reminded of all of the amazing caps that I’ve had the opportunity to have and use and even pass on over the years.  And all of the blood sweat and tears poured into making them.  Now I’m okay with not getting in on this sale.
I'm back.

Offline 1swt2gs

• DOGE
« Reply #18319 on: Wed, 27 February 2019, 13:36:54 »
feelsbad, missed the recent sale.

Was it IG only?

1swt2gs classifieds!

Offline Corgi Butts

« Reply #18320 on: Wed, 27 February 2019, 14:19:18 »

Was it IG only?

This time it was.  Link posted in the insta bio around 5:30pm EST and form was open 2 hours.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline 1swt2gs

• DOGE
« Reply #18321 on: Wed, 27 February 2019, 14:27:36 »

Was it IG only?

This time it was.  Link posted in the insta bio around 5:30pm EST and form was open 2 hours.

rip.

teal/cyan is my hands down fav color as well.

1swt2gs classifieds!

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #18322 on: Wed, 27 February 2019, 20:04:59 »
Rowdy doesn't IG so it sound like he well and truly missed that sale!
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline dubious

• 쏘쿨
« Reply #18323 on: Thu, 28 February 2019, 18:17:25 »
I also did not get it. But as I’m sad about not getting in I’m reminded of all of the amazing caps that I’ve had the opportunity to have and use and even pass on over the years.  And all of the blood sweat and tears poured into making them.  Now I’m okay with not getting in on this sale.

damn, my feels

Offline LightningXI

• * Elevated Elder
  • PPD
    • ArtisanMacro
« Reply #18324 on: Fri, 01 March 2019, 02:08:33 »
+1 I'll have to go back in history to see what you've owned and used and passed on.

Offline leesofi

• super lurking
« Reply #18325 on: Mon, 20 May 2019, 21:26:21 »
Anyone can contact to brocaps? I didnt get my package(nothing tracking information after sent invoice) from 420 and cant contact him.

Bro Caps AI:MKII prototype Alu BroBot V2 MX
Clack Factory ICE Test-Sample #J11TG-s5A

Offline ArchDill

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #18326 on: Mon, 20 May 2019, 21:31:04 »
Anyone can contact to brocaps? I didnt get my package(nothing tracking information after sent invoice) from 420 and cant contact him.

Some of the 420 stuff has not shipped yet. Mine has not either. I have always gotten my stuff though so I would not worry.

Offline leesofi

• super lurking
« Reply #18327 on: Mon, 20 May 2019, 22:31:59 »

Some of the 420 stuff has not shipped yet. Mine has not either. I have always gotten my stuff though so I would not worry.
Aha. Thanks. I' been in a long time won from brocaps.

Offline leesofi

• super lurking
« Reply #18328 on: Sat, 01 June 2019, 17:25:05 »
He didnt read any message from me. So I used paypal dispute resoultion process. He accept to refund in 30 mins.
And He block me on instagram. Is he mad? It does not make me feel down, just shows terrible mind himself

Offline cronohack

« Reply #18329 on: Thu, 13 June 2019, 03:49:02 »
I hope to get a brobot and have one as my first artisan. I love the modern look and the rough edges.

Offline fanpeople

« Reply #18330 on: Thu, 13 June 2019, 04:20:59 »
I hope to get a brobot and have one as my first artisan. I love the modern look and the rough edges.

What are you? A dildo salesmen?

Offline Sup

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Doing university was a mistake
« Reply #18331 on: Thu, 13 June 2019, 15:26:47 »
Is bro even alive or is he only doing private sales these days? At least i have my Reaper v1 blacken berry though  :'(.
current
Filco Zero -  NOS Yellow Alps | Canoe R1 Gateron Red | AEK II JP Cream dampend |Filco Majestouch 2 Tex case Gateron Yellow | HHKB Pro 1 2003 Rev AO Serial 000171 | HHKB Pro 1 2003 Rev A1s|DZ60 OG Panda's with Fei spring and stem. | Sentraq S65_Plus OG Invyr Panda's | A17 Gateron Black TX 65G 3204 | Lubrigrante Wildcard Cherry MX silent blacks 3204 58.5G Springs | Rukia Everglide Tourmaline Blue 58.5G Springs | MGA Standard Greetech brown |
Coming soon
Rest in peace Billy Herrington(William Glen Harold Herrington) 1969-2018
Rest in peace Byron Daniel 1989-2020

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #18332 on: Thu, 13 June 2019, 21:54:33 »

Not the recommended use for a Bro Cap.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline fanpeople

« Reply #18333 on: Thu, 13 June 2019, 22:12:27 »

Well I did get a comment modded out of existence for saying that I would put the Brocap in my foreskin and take a photo for a giveaway. soooooooo.

Offline YC1920

« Reply #18334 on: Fri, 14 June 2019, 03:13:21 »

Well I did get a comment modded out of existence for saying that I would put the Brocap in my foreskin and take a photo for a giveaway. soooooooo.

We out here! Keep it classy San Diego! - the greatest news anchor that ever lived.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #18335 on: Fri, 14 June 2019, 03:51:50 »

Identified as someone who has not been circumcised.

Offline fanpeople

« Reply #18336 on: Fri, 14 June 2019, 04:46:22 »

Get with the times rowdy, we dont chop the ****head out of people these days.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #18337 on: Fri, 14 June 2019, 05:35:14 »

I have relatives (more or less) who chose to do that to their childs within the last 5 years or so.  it does still happen.

Offline fanpeople

« Reply #18338 on: Fri, 14 June 2019, 05:37:51 »

I have relatives (more or less) who chose to do that to their childs within the last 5 years or so.  it does still happen.

WHAT. THEY TOOK THEIR ELEPHANTS EXTERNAL NAVIS.

Offline 1swt2gs

• DOGE
« Reply #18339 on: Tue, 02 July 2019, 15:58:54 »
where do sales happen these day?

Seeing all these diff colorways bro and bunny are posting on IG (toy story, toxic, degausser, etc.), but no sale in sight.

1swt2gs classifieds!

Offline ArchDill

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #18340 on: Tue, 02 July 2019, 16:25:41 »

Seeing all these diff colorways bro and bunny are posting on IG (toy story, toxic, degausser, etc.), but no sale in sight.

Most of them happen in the Keyboard Community Slack.

Offline EMC Labs

« Reply #18341 on: Mon, 15 July 2019, 23:52:00 »

Even the ones posted on IG? That sucks. I just thought they were the "once off" caps or they were from sales ages back.

Offline EMC Labs

« Reply #18342 on: Mon, 15 July 2019, 23:57:01 »

Had a look around but couldn't find how to join the Keyboard Community on Slack. Are they no longer accepting members or something alike?

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
« Reply #18343 on: Wed, 17 July 2019, 03:06:43 »

:(  :(  :(  :(  :(
Some of Ye ole  Keyboards -->
More
OTD Koala:  62g Old MX-Blacks   |   LZ-GH V2:  MX-?62g   |   KMAC2:   62g Tactile MX-Greys   |   LZ CLS s:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   X60:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   GON NerD 60:  62g Old MX-Clears   |   Filco MJ2 (Beige) TKL's:  62g MX-Clears  &   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   IBM '91 SSK

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #18344 on: Wed, 14 August 2019, 12:21:05 »
Just saw the geekhack colorway for last pilot and bro! Oh my god. They’re amazing. Someone will enjoy them daily till the end of time I hope! :) so perfect.

Offline Evo_Spec

• (╯°ヮ°)╯︵⌨
  • * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #18345 on: Wed, 14 August 2019, 20:01:23 »
The nominate a bro caps are so beautiful! 
I need therapy because I know I won't get them....
On the upside, whoever gets them will definitely appreciate them! I at least hope to see lots of photos!
.                 .  
GON NerD TKL DTA Edition

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #18346 on: Mon, 19 August 2019, 04:35:58 »

Offline Evo_Spec

• (╯°ヮ°)╯︵⌨
  • * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #18347 on: Mon, 19 August 2019, 07:14:31 »
This will be the last nominate-a-bro that I will be doing, as some of you know, I will be setting a new course for myself, and saying goodbye to ‘BroCaps’.

Wait. Bro's not going to make anymore caps??!?!?

Serious therapy please!!!
.                 .  
GON NerD TKL DTA Edition

Offline EMC Labs

« Reply #18348 on: Mon, 19 August 2019, 07:19:15 »
This will be the last nominate-a-bro that I will be doing, as some of you know, I will be setting a new course for myself, and saying goodbye to ‘BroCaps’.

Wait. Bro's not going to make anymore caps??!?!?

Serious therapy please!!!

Settle down. It's going to be BRUH caps.

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #18349 on: Mon, 19 August 2019, 09:58:26 »
 :'(
I love Elzy