Author Topic: [GB] GMK Necro | Available on Originative.co  (Read 158724 times)

Offline jessica

• Formerly CuteDreamsOfYou & Brazzers
  • HHKB is the only good layout
Re: [GB] GMK Necro | Available on Originative.co
« Reply #550 on: Tue, 20 November 2018, 00:33:46 »
Hello I am home from work. Shift went by quickly which is nice.

Now, I will preface this pic, (which I'd say is the best I got in the short amount of time I had to take pics before I left today) and say it's not perfectly accurate but I do feel it captures the colours well.

Additionally, (and I think this is lighting dependant because it changes depending on what room I look at the set in) the modifier keys are a bit darker in some lighting; but only on my X60. The sample looks the same on it's own, so I think it might be due to the caps casting shadows on themselves.

That's a definite oversight on my end, I apologise.
However, the colours are still within what I'd call a reasonable margin of variation.

So now, without further delay..

This is on my bed, with my lights off, window open. So basically natural, but indirect lighting as that seemed to get me the most accurate picture.
So if nothing else, please take the pictures you've seen with a grain of salt as the pictures vary a lot, and wait till you have a set physically in your hands to make a conclusion.

Good night everyone :)

Offline ygor

• eat a butt, monkey lord
« Reply #551 on: Tue, 20 November 2018, 00:52:55 »
Show Image

That looks pretty nice.  :cool:
I generally hate all keycaps. Keycaps are for poofs. Real men touchtype on stems. Non-functional artisans are awesome, I use them for the ESC key ... escape is for cowards anyways, real men go frontal assault.

Offline donutcat

• * Vendor
  • I have ideas. Sometimes they're even good ideas.
    • Donut Cables
« Reply #552 on: Tue, 20 November 2018, 00:55:08 »

Also, RAL chips would be more desirable to match to over Pantone, and you can most likely use the RGB/CMYK/Hex associated with them for the renders.
This is a good point. Or actual lego bricks, lol. Didn't Zambumon do that with Serika to match the yellow (and it worked out because lego bricks are ABS plastic as well)?

From what I've heard you can send GMK about any object and they'll match it, but yeah seeing as Lego are ABS I'd expect them to match quite well due to the visual properties matching. Trying to match stuff like Pantone cards I could see why it could be less accurate due to the color on paper not behaving the same as the color made of plastic. Maybe the secret is only make keysets with the same colors as Legos :P

Exactly, pantone lists all their rgb and gex values, same with RAL chips,

Im pretty sure theres a few sites that find your rgb/hex values and basically list every single clise approximate to it in both RAL and pantone.

Cant just go off picking a color off a refernece image, gotta do the real life physical color search before you settle on the e-colors.

I think part of the issue is that getting color decks for Pantone or RAL can be quite the daunting expense for prospective set designers, and so they try to get by with just going by pictures or online swatches.

Offline Wetherbee

« Reply #553 on: Tue, 20 November 2018, 02:00:45 »
That looks pretty nice.  :cool:

Absolutely! It really looks great. Thanks for running this buy. :thumb:

Offline Emir

• icon mods
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Bandit
    • Discord
« Reply #554 on: Tue, 20 November 2018, 02:00:54 »
I think part of the issue is that getting color decks for Pantone or RAL can be quite the daunting expense for prospective set designers, and so they try to get by with just going by pictures or online swatches.

GMK literally offers to borrow you pantones for free, there's no excuse.
https://uniqey.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360001641213-I-would-like-to-work-with-custom-colors-How-does-the-matching-process-work-

"It is important that the actual color selection is being made with a physical Pantone® Coated chart.
If you don´t have access to a chart, please just send us a message and we will send you a chart as a loan."

Same page for the people blaming GMK:
"Please be aware that the final color release/decision is the responsibility of the designer."
« Last Edit: Tue, 20 November 2018, 02:04:55 by Emir »

Offline the_mihalich

« Reply #555 on: Tue, 20 November 2018, 02:07:43 »
Hello I am home from work. Shift went by quickly which is nice.

Now, I will preface this pic, (which I'd say is the best I got in the short amount of time I had to take pics before I left today) and say it's not perfectly accurate but I do feel it captures the colours well.

Additionally, (and I think this is lighting dependant because it changes depending on what room I look at the set in) the modifier keys are a bit darker in some lighting; but only on my X60. The sample looks the same on it's own, so I think it might be due to the caps casting shadows on themselves.

That's a definite oversight on my end, I apologise.
However, the colours are still within what I'd call a reasonable margin of variation.

So now, without further delay..
Show Image

This is on my bed, with my lights off, window open. So basically natural, but indirect lighting as that seemed to get me the most accurate picture.
So if nothing else, please take the pictures you've seen with a grain of salt as the pictures vary a lot, and wait till you have a set physically in your hands to make a conclusion.

Good night everyone :)

Do you have a RAL color fan or plastic color catalogue for reference?
Does printed colors on box change colors same way as keys in different lighting conditions?

Thanks in advance

Offline Beatnutz

« Reply #556 on: Tue, 20 November 2018, 02:11:05 »
Let's take some learnings from this.

Why not apply some mechmarket rules around starting Keycap GB's? The designer needs to supply a photo of a Pantone chart with their name and date written on a paper next to it. If you don't have the money to buy one or can't get access to one then tough luck. Your set will suck anyway, just feel blessed that we spared you all the issues seen here.

Offline donutcat

• * Vendor
    • Donut Cables
« Reply #557 on: Tue, 20 November 2018, 03:19:06 »

GMK literally offers to borrow you pantones for free, there's no excuse.
https://uniqey.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360001641213-I-would-like-to-work-with-custom-colors-How-does-the-matching-process-work-

"It is important that the actual color selection is being made with a physical Pantone® Coated chart.
If you don´t have access to a chart, please just send us a message and we will send you a chart as a loan."

Same page for the people blaming GMK:
"Please be aware that the final color release/decision is the responsibility of the designer."

That's good to see, but do note that they say they'll do this only after an order has been placed, so you won't be able to have Pantones on hand until after you've gotten people to buy the set. So if after you've sold people on your initial renders you then go with Pantones that differ from the original renders but irl better represent the look you want, you could still get people sitting here saying that the colors don't match the renders the set was sold on. Or maybe someone comparing some bad lighting pictures of the samples you get to the og renders with hex codes to call the samples completely wrong.

Offline HotRoderX

« Reply #558 on: Tue, 20 November 2018, 03:56:39 »
Emir let it go.. I get it you feel super passionate about this set. I get you most likely feel cheated and upset that it didn't turn out the way it was presented. At the end of the day people are going to look at your comments like this. Emir got out of the buy ended up losing almost zero money just sometime. Then just continues to hammer on the Creator.. I don't agree with everything she has done but honestly. I think most people would take her side over yours for the simple amount of grief your causing.

That being said Jessica.. the images you posted look nice I really really like the set. I still want to see more pictures before pulling the trigger cause the Navy set that Emir posted looked terrible. Though not going to trust those photos due to the continued post they been making. I want to get a more unbiased opinion and with other color cases and lighting. I think someone on reddit summoned this up nicely. The set is one that will look completely different depending on a number of variables. Including background colors, lighting, etc. Aka the set isn't very color stable. A simple change of background can completely change the look of the key caps.

Offline Beatnutz

« Reply #559 on: Tue, 20 November 2018, 04:21:06 »
Emir let it go.. I get it you feel super passionate about this set. I get you most likely feel cheated and upset that it didn't turn out the way it was presented. At the end of the day people are going to look at your comments like this. Emir got out of the buy ended up losing almost zero money just sometime. Then just continues to hammer on the Creator.. I don't agree with everything she has done but honestly. I think most people would take her side over yours for the simple amount of grief your causing.

That being said Jessica.. the images you posted look nice I really really like the set. I still want to see more pictures before pulling the trigger cause the Navy set that Emir posted looked terrible. Though not going to trust those photos due to the continued post they been making. I want to get a more unbiased opinion and with other color cases and lighting. I think someone on reddit summoned this up nicely. The set is one that will look completely different depending on a number of variables. Including background colors, lighting, etc. Aka the set isn't very color stable. A simple change of background can completely change the look of the key caps.

U want to get an unbiased opinion so you are asking for more photos from Jessica, but you don't trust the ones from Emir?  Sorry but that makes no sense at all.

Offline nineleveno

« Reply #560 on: Tue, 20 November 2018, 06:38:54 »

U want to get an unbiased opinion so you are asking for more photos from Jessica, but you don't trust the ones from Emir?  Sorry but that makes no sense at all.

He said he wanted to see more photos, not more photos from Jessica. The more people who post photos, the more data he will have to inform his decision of whether or not to buy the set. I can't say I blame him either -- Emir seems to have a personal vendetta against the set creator at this point. Plus he even admitted that his photos weren't color-accurate and that he wasn't a good photographer.

I'm personally reserving my judgment until I get my set from Originative.

Offline clasicks

• Formerly KeyboardUser4
« Reply #561 on: Tue, 20 November 2018, 06:53:05 »

He said he wanted to see more photos, not more photos from Jessica. The more people who post photos, the more data he will have to inform his decision of whether or not to buy the set. I can't say I blame him either -- Emir seems to have a personal vendetta against the set creator at this point. Plus he even admitted that his photos weren't color-accurate and that he wasn't a good photographer.

Personal vendetta? please. If you had invested the ~$150 or whatever into this set you might be attached to receiving what you paid for as well.

Maybe lets leave this thread to people who actually bought the set, this topic is getting more and more abstract by the post.

Offline Emir

• icon mods
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Bandit
    • Discord
« Reply #562 on: Tue, 20 November 2018, 06:54:14 »

I am no expert and I certainly don't know how to take a photo more than point and shoot in an auto mode. However, I can tell you that my photos are more accurate than Jessicas cherry picked specific angle/lighting photo in order to try and save face.

I was probably more passionate about this set than Jessica herself, and had been shilling it in the Swedish keyboard community for months (really, ask any of them - it's a running meme now), so yes - perhaps I do feel a bit upset about Jessica ruining it after spending 220 euro (251 USD).

I do agree that you should wait for your own set before your dissapointment sets in (if you are expecting something like the renders), but I hope you love yours since there's nothing to be done at this point.

Offline nineleveno

« Reply #563 on: Tue, 20 November 2018, 08:01:00 »

Personal vendetta? please. If you had invested the ~$150 or whatever into this set you might be attached to receiving what you paid for as well.

Maybe lets leave this thread to people who actually bought the set, this topic is getting more and more abstract by the post.

Well I did buy it, so I guess I belong here, right? Emir sold his last week, then proceeded to continue badgering Jessica, here and on reddit, criticizing her every word, and demanding apologies at every step. He wasn't just dragging the set through the mud, he was trying to drag her down as well. Sounds like a vendetta to me, especially when he has no financial stake in this anymore, aside from some PayPal fees.

I'm not saying that he doesn't have any justification to be upset -- he didn't like the way it turned out, and that's completely fine -- but it's over now. Nothing he says is going to change that.

Offline Photoelectric

• * Administrator
« Reply #564 on: Tue, 20 November 2018, 09:31:43 »
Last few posts with a bunch of back-and-forth battle of egos have been removed.  Again, please remain respectful to each other in stating your opinions. 
- Keyboards: LZ-GH (Jailhouse Blues)M65-a, MIRA SE, E8-V1, MOON TKL, CA66
- Keyboard Case Painting Tips -
- Join Mechanical Keyboards photography group on Flickr -

Offline ramblinrose

« Reply #565 on: Tue, 20 November 2018, 09:55:29 »
It's a bummer the colors came out too vivid - especially the alphas. Was considering this one myself but they're just too minty green. It seems muted colors are a challenge for gmk - are there any sets that have pulled it off?

Offline AndyTC

« Reply #566 on: Tue, 20 November 2018, 10:15:32 »
It seems muted colors are a challenge for gmk - are there any sets that have pulled it off?

Muted, 9009, Olivia and phantom(pale/muted yellow) + others
Is worth noting muted, Olivia and phantom all used pantones
« Last Edit: Tue, 20 November 2018, 10:18:08 by AndyTC »

Offline Shockion

« Reply #567 on: Tue, 20 November 2018, 10:20:05 »

I am no expert and I certainly don't know how to take a photo more than point and shoot in an auto mode. However, I can tell you that my photos are more accurate than Jessicas cherry picked specific angle/lighting photo in order to try and save face.

I was probably more passionate about this set than Jessica herself, and had been shilling it in the Swedish keyboard community for months (really, ask any of them - it's a running meme now), so yes - perhaps I do feel a bit upset about Jessica ruining it after spending 220 euro (251 USD).

I do agree that you should wait for your own set before your dissapointment sets in (if you are expecting something like the renders), but I hope you love yours since there's nothing to be done at this point.

Let it go, you act like this keyset is your whole life.

Offline Ajax

« Reply #568 on: Tue, 20 November 2018, 11:04:04 »
Maybe someone who has the set could make a video where they change the lighting and the background in real time to see how the key color changes. Might help people get a better understanding of what the colors actually are like, it's hard to tell from still pictures.

« Reply #569 on: Tue, 20 November 2018, 11:19:54 »
In my third year of this hobby I adopted a more hands off approach. I buy into a GB and then immediately forget I ever invested until the ship date gets closer just to save myself from my own impatience. I hopped in this thread a few days ago since I knew shipping must be close and I'm really disappointed in how it's turned out based on both Emir and Jessica's photos. The mods look like they might as well be from Skeletor in Emir's photo and in Jessica's they still seem more purple than gray. That purple is present regardless of the lighting scenario. I'll be patient till my set arrives and I get it on my board so I can see how it really looks but I just feel very discouraged based on what I've seen in here the last few weeks.

Offline freespam

« Reply #570 on: Tue, 20 November 2018, 12:00:04 »
Maybe someone who has the set could make a video where they change the lighting and the background in real time to see how the key color changes. Might help people get a better understanding of what the colors actually are like, it's hard to tell from still pictures.

I agree.  Can we get some pictures in different lighting in the meantime?  I don't get how the mods look completely 180 degrees different in Emir's pictures and Jessica's pictures.  It's like I'm looking at 2 completely different sets.

Offline Emir

• icon mods
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Bandit
    • Discord
« Reply #571 on: Tue, 20 November 2018, 12:26:47 »

I agree.  Can we get some pictures in different lighting in the meantime?  I don't get how the mods look completely 180 degrees different in Emir's pictures and Jessica's pictures.  It's like I'm looking at 2 completely different sets.

The reason they look different is because one photo was taken under studio lighting conditions, and the other one was cherry picked to save face.

I will say that they do look gray/purple under more normal lighting conditions, but even in Jessicas photo you can see the hue is towards what you see in my photo, but the lighting isn't there to highlight it properly.

Offline fendent

• * Maker
« Reply #572 on: Tue, 20 November 2018, 12:40:56 »

The reason they look different is because one photo was taken under studio lighting conditions, and the other one was cherry picked to save face.

I will say that they do look gray/purple under more normal lighting conditions, but even in Jessicas photo you can see the hue is towards what you see in my photo, but the lighting isn't there to highlight it properly.

This is not meant as an attack but just as a note about studio lighting. Studio lighting does not mean true colour representation. All lighting has its own way of changing the way colours look. As well, studio lighting tends to be cooler light and achieves a more blue spectrum of light (again this is not saying what's happening here, just...it's a thing). All studio photography is processed to attain a representation that is more true to the desired look. Just about zero shots are going to come out of the camera looking like it does irl without being processed to do so. I'm not saying yours or Jessica's is more right, just simply noting this.

Offline Emir

• icon mods
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Bandit
    • Discord
« Reply #573 on: Tue, 20 November 2018, 12:47:05 »

This is not meant as an attack but just as a note about studio lighting. Studio lighting does not mean true colour representation. All lighting has its own way of changing the way colours look. As well, studio lighting tends to be cooler light and achieves a more blue spectrum of light (again this is not saying what's happening here, just...it's a thing). All studio photography is processed to attain a representation that is more true to the desired look. Just about zero shots are going to come out of the camera looking like it does irl without being processed to do so. I'm not saying yours or Jessica's is more right, just simply noting this.

Yeah thanks for pointing it out, for this very reason I was careful not to state that mine was the more representative, just explained why they are different. :)

Offline otanishock

• One of the cool kids :>
  • ファーストラブ
« Reply #574 on: Tue, 20 November 2018, 13:22:06 »
Damn it started off as a keyset. Now you guys make it sounds like we're taking professional photography classes lol.

Offline elfick

• Can I get Colemak and a side of fries with that?
« Reply #575 on: Tue, 20 November 2018, 13:45:44 »
Can we get to the real issue here... the fact that the Necro delivery happened/will happen when Oco is on vacation so everyone that ordered from them won't be seeing their sets for several weeks.  :( (yes, I know it wasn't promised until mid December, but still...)

Offline Starius

« Reply #576 on: Tue, 20 November 2018, 13:56:29 »
Can we get to the real issue here... the fact that the Necro delivery happened/will happen when Oco is on vacation so everyone that ordered from them won't be seeing their sets for several weeks.  :( (yes, I know it wasn't promised until mid December, but still...)

Oh, I didn't even think about the holiday slowing things down there.
"Several weeks" though? 

Offline elfick

« Reply #577 on: Tue, 20 November 2018, 14:16:33 »

"Several weeks" though?
I guess "a couple" may have been fairer. They don't get back into the office till the 28th so there is one week there. Then time to sort and ship will be another week or two.

Offline Starius

« Reply #578 on: Tue, 20 November 2018, 14:22:34 »

"Several weeks" though?
I guess "a couple" may have been fairer. They don't get back into the office till the 28th so there is one week there. Then time to sort and ship will be another week or two.

Good thing I'm not in a super hurry I guess.  Still waiting on the board I want to use this set with, plus I might be changing my mind on the pcb too.   But I can certainly understand if people are getting antsy waiting for their own sets to arrive.
« Last Edit: Tue, 20 November 2018, 15:22:15 by Starius »

Offline elfick

« Reply #579 on: Tue, 20 November 2018, 14:28:29 »

"Several weeks" though?

Good thing I'm not in a super hurry I guess.  Still waiting on the board I want to use this set with, plus I might be changing my mind on the pub too.   But I can certainly understand if people are getting antsy waiting for their own sets to arrive.
Yah, I'm usually in no rush, but the question of how the set actually looks in real life has piqued my interest.
« Last Edit: Tue, 20 November 2018, 16:08:06 by elfick »

Offline HotRoderX

« Reply #580 on: Tue, 20 November 2018, 14:48:38 »

Can I just point out that studio lighting is wonderful for taking artistic photos, but as the guy on Reddit pointed out with his massive wall of detailed and analytical text from working in a industry with color sensitive materials. That lighting will play a massive role in how the set looks. While Studio lighting is impressive. I really don't tend to use my keyboard sets in studio lighting. I would indeed say 99% of people in the community don't use there sets in studio lighting. I would say on average people use them in a room with a few natural light sources or with a ceiling mounted light source. That is one thing I am curious about. How this sets colors look under various lighting conditions. That is one reason waiting crossing my fingers.. 

Offline donutcat

• * Vendor
    • Donut Cables
« Reply #581 on: Tue, 20 November 2018, 15:42:52 »

I don't see how you can say that your pictures in conditions that people are unlikely to actually use the set in are any more accurate than Jessica's, or how yours are any less cherry-picked concerning the conditions as well, especially considering how volatile the colors seem to be.

Offline Jkush463

« Reply #582 on: Tue, 20 November 2018, 16:59:06 »
tbh not part of this but pictures compared to renders look like two different sets id be pissed, in renders the alphas appear almost creamy colored in the actual pictures there like green washed it trips my eyes out and the mods look totally wrong, i mean from gray to purple? really in my eyes the only color that looks proper in any of the pics compared to the renders are the baby blue bits. 

Offline venderzhao

« Reply #583 on: Tue, 20 November 2018, 17:56:03 »
I will wait the actual thing and see. I dont know who to believe right now ... :(

Offline freespam

« Reply #584 on: Tue, 20 November 2018, 21:50:38 »

Thanks for explaining that.  I had no idea that lighting could make such a big difference.  The pictures gave me the impression that the mods were surely a very saturated dark navy blue in any kind of lighting.  I was really disappointed at first, but this gives me some hope  :)

Offline phatty

• dailyclack.com
« Reply #585 on: Tue, 20 November 2018, 22:36:08 »
I'm in if someone wants to sell their GMK Matcha. Would love to get one.

On a slightly different note, does anyone know where I can get GMK sleeves printed?

Offline amnesia0287

• Formerly Amnesia
« Reply #586 on: Tue, 20 November 2018, 22:38:20 »

Thanks for explaining that.  I had no idea that lighting could make such a big difference.  The pictures gave me the impression that the mods were surely a very saturated dark navy blue in any kind of lighting.  I was really disappointed at first, but this gives me some hope  :)

While I would take BOTH photos with a grain of salt, what fendent posted isn't entirely true. Studio lighting doesn't meant true color reproduction, that is true, but studio lighting being cooler is all about what specific flashes and gels you use. The main purpose in studio lighting is NOT color, but controlling accents and highlights. Can that effect color? Of course, thats how color works. Generally speaking the more light there is, the easier the camera can capture it without tons of extra processing.

I'd still like to see the colors side by side with the samples, because to my eyes they still don't look like they match, and that would be GMK at fault, not Jessica. It's a shame tho, I really did like the set as rendered, but based on the photos so far, I'm not comfortable buying until i see it in person (some sets like coniferous NEVER photo well IMO, but look fantastic in person).

Offline Photoelectric

• * Administrator
« Reply #587 on: Tue, 20 November 2018, 23:29:25 »
Getting quite off-topic, but
More
as a long-time photography enthusiast as well as lighting enthusiast (in general, home lighting included), the term “studio lighting” means little without specifics.  Is it a $50 umbrella stand set up with cheapo bright CFL bulbs?  Is it high quality high color reproduction lights?  Is one doing color calibration with something like x-rite Color Checker Passport and using custom white balance?  Is the monitor used for editing *properly* calibrated for its specific ambient light conditions?  What color temperature is the monitor calibrated to?  Is the resulting image viewed on a browser with color management enabled and respecting embedded calibration?  Is the random person viewing this image on the other end of the line using similarly calibrated equipment to the same color temperature?

It’s frankly a bit of a nightmare to convey accurate colors for general audience.  I can make my turquoise keyboard look more blue or a lot more green, depending on illumination.  Saturation can go up or down depending on illumination and file processing (in-camera JPEG engine counts as image processing, because it converts RAW data into a picture using color-matching algorithms.  And how about those “portrait”, “neutral”, “standard”, etc. presets in your camera: which one is “more accurate”?).  If someone shows you what a keyset looks like in bright daylight (an example of bright softbox illumination), do you expect it to look the same in a dim crappy-bulb-with-low-CRI-illuminated desk area, or vice versa?

It can be really difficult to photograph some things, like say fountain pen inks.  I have two inks that are olive green and super similar to each other in person, but my camera resolutely sees one of them as greenish brown, and the other as correct olive green.  I could go on.

It’s an admirable path to take to try and present colors accurately on photographs, but unless one really tries pretty hard, it’s going to be a gamble.  And then once you change your ambient lighting, the colors shift correspondingly.  Asking for pantone or RAL values to make our own informed opinion is a reasonable expectation.  Asking for keyset designers to learn photography and color management is unrealistic expectation.
« Last Edit: Tue, 20 November 2018, 23:31:26 by Photoelectric »
- Keyboards: LZ-GH (Jailhouse Blues)M65-a, MIRA SE, E8-V1, MOON TKL, CA66
- Keyboard Case Painting Tips -
- Join Mechanical Keyboards photography group on Flickr -

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #588 on: Tue, 20 November 2018, 23:35:10 »
'Member when we just had keyboardlayouteditor.com for renders?  :(

Offline fendent

• * Maker
« Reply #589 on: Tue, 20 November 2018, 23:35:34 »
While I would take BOTH photos with a grain of salt, what fendent posted isn't entirely true. Studio lighting doesn't meant true color reproduction, that is true, but studio lighting being cooler is all about what specific flashes and gels you use. The main purpose in studio lighting is NOT color, but controlling accents and highlights. Can that effect color? Of course, thats how color works. Generally speaking the more light there is, the easier the camera can capture it without tons of extra processing.

I'd still like to see the colors side by side with the samples, because to my eyes they still don't look like they match, and that would be GMK at fault, not Jessica. It's a shame tho, I really did like the set as rendered, but based on the photos so far, I'm not comfortable buying until i see it in person (some sets like coniferous NEVER photo well IMO, but look fantastic in person).

fwiw I was speaking fairly generally about low-cost CFL lighting setups like as seen as in Emir's previous shots

Offline mtat51

« Reply #590 on: Sat, 24 November 2018, 16:14:54 »
Any news on the NA shipment? The Originative website no longer has necro listed

Offline kiwi99

• that's a gnarly dookie
  • authentic church of halverson member
« Reply #591 on: Sat, 24 November 2018, 16:42:30 »
'Member when we just had keyboardlayouteditor.com for renders?  :(

member when they were for renders but they had colour chips from pmk or just used the available standard gmk colours?

Offline wholypantalones

• text and icon mods plz.
« Reply #592 on: Sat, 24 November 2018, 19:26:50 »

They took most pre-order and stuff they didn't want to discount off for Black Friday discount they sent in an email.

Offline chuckdee

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #593 on: Sat, 24 November 2018, 22:49:21 »

They took most pre-order and stuff they didn't want to discount off for Black Friday discount they sent in an email.

Good call.  I was wondering why Tokyo Nights disappeared.

Offline tanega

« Reply #594 on: Sun, 25 November 2018, 08:59:54 »

Lmao oubviously not, something must gone wrong in the chain.
I work in both print and web industry and this is waaay off the render.

I think you are trying to self persuade here, mods are purpleish, alpha are green, how is that a "reasonable margin" ?

Offline parityb1t

• 60% or less \m/
« Reply #595 on: Tue, 27 November 2018, 16:11:36 »
Pixel XL gen 1. Grey British morning weather/light. Pretty hard to take colour accurate photo.

207876-0
207878-1
207880-2
Alps64 w/ Orange Alps | SatanGH60 Gartistotles

Offline Nzo

• wish I was back in CA
« Reply #596 on: Tue, 27 November 2018, 16:55:36 »
Pixel XL gen 1. Grey British morning weather/light. Pretty hard to take colour accurate photo.

(Attachment Link)
(Attachment Link)
(Attachment Link)

Mods and accents look much better. The alphas tho 🤮

Offline parityb1t

• 60% or less \m/
« Reply #597 on: Tue, 27 November 2018, 17:03:05 »

(Attachment Link)
(Attachment Link)
(Attachment Link)

Mods and accents look much better. The alphas tho 🤮

Gonna comment that as I changed the camera angle,  alphas colour changed dramatically as well, so the pics above doesn't reflect what my eyes see. Will probably pick out closest hex colour at some point.
Alps64 w/ Orange Alps | SatanGH60 Gartistotles

Offline Eric404atx

« Reply #598 on: Tue, 27 November 2018, 17:39:22 »
I'm just ready for my order to ship so I can see this in person. It's crazy to have to see such dramatic difference from picture to picture. Lol

Offline Jkush463

« Reply #599 on: Tue, 27 November 2018, 18:30:19 »
the greenish alphas still dont explain how the mods were transferred from gray to a purple?