Author Topic: [IC] GMK Trays (Updated 8/18/15) Cyrillic Alphas and Red Mods put on hold  (Read 66874 times)

Offline 64rky

• * Esteemed Elder
Re: [IC] GMK Cyrillic Alphas and Red Mods (Updated 7/27/15)
« Reply #250 on: Tue, 04 August 2015, 17:33:44 »
well, not here to cause vibes, will wait for someone else to do the GB. I'll remove myself from this IC for the time being then.

before I do, are these GMK?: http://www.originativeco.com/collections/keysets/products/cyrllic

Yes, but it should be mentioned that Originative lost their vendor status for failure to ship product. Some people have had better luck recently, but I thought I should mention it.

I just got my CMYK and RGB from massdrop, which seem to have Originative Stickers on... is everything from them GMK, how do you tell what is or isn't? or should I not bother with them either? this is so confusing.

Offline jbondeson

« Reply #251 on: Tue, 04 August 2015, 17:39:22 »

I just got my CMYK and RGB from massdrop, which seem to have Originative Stickers on... is everything from them GMK, how do you tell what is or isn't? or should I not bother with them either? this is so confusing.

They've been selling a lot of their stock recently through Massdrop after they had issues last year with delivery.

Not everything they sell is GMK, their PBT sets are from BSP, but I believe most of their stock is GMK.

Frankly, all recent reports are that they're fulfilling all new orders, I just wanted to let you know what has happened in the past. Internet businesses being the Wild West and all...

Offline Ngt

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #252 on: Tue, 04 August 2015, 17:56:55 »

I just love how people these days line up to throw money at something, with little regard to the integrity of who is selling. Apathy at its finest.

Unfortunately I agree with you.

Is it bad that I want cyrillic caps? I don't know what to think at this point?

Wanting the caps is nothing bad as far as I'm concerned, they are beautiful and deserve your love. The problem (to me again) is wanting it even though you could get scam for it and even if you don't get scam, if he's a scammer you'd be acknowledging him on that matter. Pretty much like saying: "I don't care how bad you are and behave with our community, you'll always get my money.". I think that's what JD meant on his last post or at least that's how I interpreted it. I like to be the more responsible as I can as a consumer (personal ethic and all of that). Don't misinterpret me, I'm not spitting on you or whatnot just expressing my thought and how I feel about it. You may have a different point of view than mine, that's perfectly ok. But I can express my disagreement.

well, not here to cause vibes, will wait for someone else to do the GB. I'll remove myself from this IC for the time being then.

before I do, are these GMK?: http://www.originativeco.com/collections/keysets/products/cyrllic

I don't think you'll be causing vibes for ordering from this GB if it ever goes to live. You'll be the one taking the responsibility of engaging yourself in the transaction hence if you have troubles that's mostly on you (and the seller of course) as you got warned. I don't think people would look you down for ordering on it, at least I won't. :) I hope you didn't perceive me as aggressive as it was definitely not my intent.

They've been selling a lot of their stock recently through Massdrop after they had issues last year with delivery.

Not everything they sell is GMK, their PBT sets are from BSP, but I believe most of their stock is GMK.

Frankly, all recent reports are that they're fulfilling all new orders, I just wanted to let you know what has happened in the past. Internet businesses being the Wild West and all...

From what I have heard, from time to time they just don't fulfill their order and stop giving any sign of activity. Then they just reappear and start taking order again without fulfilling their previous obligations though. I have been advised not to order from them as they have proven themselves untrustworthy in many occasions. In the end it is your call if you want to take the risk, just know that some lost their money at it and some didn't.

EDIT: typo.
« Last Edit: Tue, 04 August 2015, 17:59:00 by Ngt »

Silenced Novatouch w/ Hack'd by Geeks

Sold: Ducky Zero Shine (Brown) | Poker 2 (Blue) | HHKB 55g Type-S

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #253 on: Tue, 04 August 2015, 20:58:42 »

Yes, but it should be mentioned that Originative lost their vendor status for failure to ship product. Some people have had better luck recently, but I thought I should mention it.

The rumor that I heard was that someone else was fulfilling orders recently, and that's why they're actually going out.  YMMV, and I would always proceed with caution when dealing with Originative.  As jbondeson mentioned, there is a good reason they lost vendor status.

I believe that almost all (if not all) of their ABS sets are from GMK.  Again jbondeson is correct that they've sold some BSP PBT sets and perhaps sets from other suppliers that I'm not recalling at this time.  I don't know of a good way to know for sure where their sets are from.  I just happen to own that set you linked (purchased second hand, as I avoid Originative) so I knew about that one.

Offline Flyersfan1

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Hi!
« Reply #254 on: Tue, 04 August 2015, 20:59:38 »
are these GMK?: http://www.originativeco.com/collections/keysets/products/cyrllic

Yes, those are GMK.

AWESOME thanks! Problem solved....! But, how do you know they're GMK, is that just a think of Originative?
scoops bruh!  :thumb:
Quote from: Photekq
i know people who think salt is spicy

Offline effectiveduck

« Reply #255 on: Tue, 04 August 2015, 21:34:44 »
Seems like even if this goes to GB stage it's not going to reach MOQ with all this drama, maybe waiting to see how kappa handles the blue mods will give the community a bit of a confidence boost in him? If he fulfills his role correctly that is.
So why not wait until after that to run this GB, if everyone's happy with how that was handled? Or would that not be enough? I honestly haven't been around for it to know enough.

Offline sethk_

• Grand Master Wizard Pizza
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • www.kbdhub.com
    • My webstore
« Reply #256 on: Tue, 04 August 2015, 21:49:52 »
Seems like even if this goes to GB stage it's not going to reach MOQ with all this drama, maybe waiting to see how kappa handles the blue mods will give the community a bit of a confidence boost in him? If he fulfills his role correctly that is.
So why not wait until after that to run this GB, if everyone's happy with how that was handled? Or would that not be enough? I honestly haven't been around for it to know enough.
He is buying 250 sets straight up, he is just checking how interested people are for it.

Offline effectiveduck

« Reply #257 on: Tue, 04 August 2015, 22:01:03 »
He is buying 250 sets straight up, he is just checking how interested people are for it.
Oh, well then I'm not sure, I'd probably feel comfortable if he had some kind of proof of purchase.

Offline KappaKapps

• * Vendor
    • KappaKapps - Artisan Kapps
« Reply #258 on: Tue, 04 August 2015, 22:02:59 »
Alright Mr. Yang. So you're saying YANG WANG right?

This name stuff is pretty confusing, at first I thought you were being a bit racist, but I'm guessing there was an "Andrew WANG", KappaKapps is "Andrew Yang" as he disclosed, and this "Andrew WANG" individual is the Pacifist that everyone seem to hate?

"So you're saying YANG WANG right?" -> what did you mean by this? (as it is, without context, it seems a bit offensive)

I read the conversation, but I couldn't pinpoint where the Yang/Wang stuff came up from

Yes.  This is correct, it is 2 different people. Pacifist (Wang) was hired as a consultant/designer. Because he was banned for multiple accounts, we did not think it would be a problem since we did not give him access to our GeekHack.

Does this place have any moderators?

I know you removed this, but yes, this place does have moderators.  Hence all the discussion above.

It is not threadcrapping to bring up valid concerns about a potential banned member attempting to run a group buy, and frankly I'm not sure how you see it as such.

Maybe he's another banned member :o

PS: this interview is relevant https://docs.google.com/document/d/1RX6ysvYh67GCdlg7x_VYU3uldxJGYjjQMNe5xAAA6Bk/ we see the two members of kappkapps are partners one AY and one AW thats not exactly the way the relationship has been described in this thread  ::)

In that interview we stated we were working with other designers. Personally, I don't think it's fair to base the number of people in a business/project based off of a single interview.
The snippet at the top was not written by us, but the editor of the interview.
For example, an interview with Steve Jobs and Steve Wozniak does not mean that Jobs and Wozniak are the sole members of a company.
Secondly, the word "partner" was only mentioned once in the whole interview and was used in a joking manner. It's probably easier to say you are working with X person, as opposed to X person is one of our designers/consultants. There are other members of the team, and I would be happy to introduce the mod team or you to them.

While we understand that there may be trust issues, most of the allegations made in the thread are by people who have not dealt with us financially.
We've never missed an order(I can give proof to mods). But, you might say "those are only artisans, what about large volume?" In that case, we've tipped billnye's Electric Bluegaloo groupbuy considerably. (175+ sets and 600+ ESC keys). If we were to scam, why would we have invested this amount of money into the GB community?
Understandably there still may be trust issues, thus we are planning to instate a "pay half now, pay half after you receive" type of deal. Currently we are working on the logistics/system of this (perhaps middleman).
The bottom line is: We trust you, the consumer, to use your best judgement in making decisions for this GB.
« Last Edit: Tue, 04 August 2015, 22:21:04 by KappaKapps »

Offline effectiveduck

« Reply #259 on: Tue, 04 August 2015, 22:23:17 »
"pay half now, pay half after you receive" type of deal. Currently we are working on the logistics/system of this (perhaps middleman).

Could you give us some more details on this? Do you mean that if we join a GB for an item that costs $50 we would only have to upfront $25 and pay another $25 when we receive the item?

Offline KappaKapps

• * Vendor
« Reply #260 on: Tue, 04 August 2015, 22:26:32 »
"pay half now, pay half after you receive" type of deal. Currently we are working on the logistics/system of this (perhaps middleman).

Could you give us some more details on this? Do you mean that if we join a GB for an item that costs $50 we would only have to upfront $25 and pay another $25 when we receive the item?

Yes that is correct. We are still in the process of coordinating this. There is also a burden of trust that lies on the consumer: paying the $25 after receiving the item. As for trusting us, I have already reiterated it many times that we have invested large quantities of $$$ into the GB community. But that is ultimately up to you.

Another possibility is to pay $25 upfront and pay $25 when the keycaps are shipped out. We can provide pictures/videos of the keycaps/trays being packaged.

Offline jackiecanev2

« Reply #261 on: Wed, 05 August 2015, 00:50:55 »

If this is the case, then it will be a non-issue. KappaKapps (LLC? has that been proven sufficiently as an outright lie at this point?) will purchase the sets up front, and then sell them in the KappaKapps store like any other internet store. There is no "group buy" necessary in this scenario - it is simply a seller selling inventory.

If KappaKapps wants money for "pre-orders," facilitated through GH - well, that is a different story entirely.
| HHKB2 | Viper | 356.2 | Ducati | pitties | scalpels |

Offline jonathanyu

« Reply #262 on: Wed, 05 August 2015, 00:58:20 »

If this is the case, then it will be a non-issue. KappaKapps (LLC? has that been proven sufficiently as an outright lie at this point?) will purchase the sets up front, and then sell them in the KappaKapps store like any other internet store. There is no "group buy" necessary in this scenario - it is simply a seller selling inventory.

If KappaKapps wants money for "pre-orders," facilitated through GH - well, that is a different story entirely.

sounds like another originative

Offline tbc

« Reply #263 on: Wed, 05 August 2015, 01:01:26 »
I've been around for a bit, and Kappakaps does not seem to act like Pacifist. I mean, when was he ever able to hold his temper this long?  When was he ever this forthcoming?  He acted like a total turd in his FS threads and the one about the avatars.

Are PayPal protections not in place for a buy like this?  If they take the money and run, doesn't PayPal back up the buyer?  If you're interested in this set, does that not give you protection?  I'm asking because it seems like people aren't taking that part of it into account.

Edit:  just want to make clear that I don't know anymore than anyone else and I'm not vouching for Kappakaps in any way. I'm simply posting my own reasoning, and if I'm wrong somewhere please point that out.

well...as someone who uses a tablet and doesn't have the poster id info visible...reading his posts did force me to dblchk who was posting cause i didn't realize paci was back

obvsly this isn't proof, but it's not exactly helpful to his case either.
ALL zombros wanted:  dead or undead or dead-dead.

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Old enough to know better
« Reply #264 on: Wed, 05 August 2015, 01:06:50 »

I've been around for a bit, and Kappakaps does not seem to act like Pacifist. I mean, when was he ever able to hold his temper this long?  When was he ever this forthcoming?  He acted like a total turd in his FS threads and the one about the avatars.

Are PayPal protections not in place for a buy like this?  If they take the money and run, doesn't PayPal back up the buyer?  If you're interested in this set, does that not give you protection?  I'm asking because it seems like people aren't taking that part of it into account.

Edit:  just want to make clear that I don't know anymore than anyone else and I'm not vouching for Kappakaps in any way. I'm simply posting my own reasoning, and if I'm wrong somewhere please point that out.

well...as someone who uses a tablet and doesn't have the poster id info visible...reading his posts did force me to dblchk who was posting cause i didn't realize paci was back

obvsly this isn't proof, but it's not exactly helpful to his case either.

Ah, so you think it does sound like him?  Interesting. I guess I was wrong.
I'm back.

Espresso machine overhaul: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=78261.0

Carbon Fiber keyboard base: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=54825

Offline LechnerDE

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #265 on: Wed, 05 August 2015, 02:06:35 »

Yes that is correct. We are still in the process of coordinating this. There is also a burden of trust that lies on the consumer: paying the $25 after receiving the item. As for trusting us, I have already reiterated it many times that we have invested large quantities of $$$ into the GB community. But that is ultimately up to you.

Another possibility is to pay $25 upfront and pay $25 when the keycaps are shipped out. We can provide pictures/videos of the keycaps/trays being packaged.

While this sounds fair, the risk for the buyer is still there. There is just too much controversy in this thread. Maybe all these accusations are not justified - who knows - but I won't blindly ignore all the signs of a potential **** up. Geekhack has seen too many of these...

At this point I'd prefer this thing to be a pure vendor sale and not a GB.

If you order the caps up front and sell them with a fair markup, I think this can still be successful  :thumb:

Offline Manchias

« Reply #266 on: Wed, 05 August 2015, 03:39:25 »
Have just placed an order some ESC keys from http://www.kappakapps.com/

I don't give a **** about what happened in the past, his effort to clear the name is enough to me.

Offline KappaKapps

• * Vendor
« Reply #267 on: Wed, 05 August 2015, 21:34:17 »
Have just placed an order some ESC keys from http://www.kappakapps.com/

I don't give a **** about what happened in the past, his effort to clear the name is enough to me.

Responded to your order inquiries. Lemme know if you need to change something.

Offline billnye

• ability man
« Reply #268 on: Thu, 06 August 2015, 20:00:34 »
I know I'm a little late to the party, but figured I would post something since I've been in contact with KappaKapps over the past few months.

I don't really understand why people think they are here to scam or try to rip people off when they have already invested a significant amount of money in my group buy and the time it takes to create a website and store. From my interaction with them, they have been straightforward and gave me no reason not to trust them.

Also, I can confirm that Andrew Wang and Andrew Yang are two separate people. I have spoken to them in a Skype chat simultaneously and can confirm their names are just unfortunately similar :)).

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #269 on: Thu, 06 August 2015, 20:06:05 »
I know I'm a little late to the party, but figured I would post something since I've been in contact with KappaKapps over the past few months.

I don't really understand why people think they are here to scam or try to rip people off when they have already invested a significant amount of money in my group buy and the time it takes to create a website and store. From my interaction with them, they have been straightforward and gave me no reason not to trust them.

Also, I can confirm that Andrew Wang and Andrew Yang are two separate people. I have spoken to them in a Skype chat simultaneously and can confirm their names are just unfortunately similar :)).
Whatever gets you your MOQ. :thumb:

Offline sethk_

• Grand Master Wizard Pizza
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • www.kbdhub.com
    • My webstore
« Reply #270 on: Thu, 06 August 2015, 20:09:04 »

Whatever gets you your MOQ. :thumb:
He didn't need KappaKaps to get MOQ. It was a rather successful GB, and it was probably due to the BroBots, as well as how nice it goes with Dolch.

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Old enough to know better
[IC] GMK Cyrillic Alphas and Red Mods (Updated 7/27/15)
« Reply #271 on: Thu, 06 August 2015, 22:38:11 »

Edit: doh, should have refreshed page first haha
I'm back.

Espresso machine overhaul: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=78261.0

Carbon Fiber keyboard base: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=54825

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #272 on: Sat, 08 August 2015, 17:23:19 »
Soooooooo...

Can I still get a set of these?

I'm in on Classic Beige and CMYK, so if I don't get these, I may die.
« Last Edit: Sat, 08 August 2015, 17:29:29 by katushkin »
Can we get them to build the Alps ten feet higher and get Cherry to pay for it?
Katushkin's Clearout | Twitter | Steam | Instagram| Discord - katushkin

Offline KappaKapps

• * Vendor
« Reply #273 on: Sat, 08 August 2015, 17:50:25 »
Soooooooo...

We plan on conducting the group buy. However, at the moment, our verification is pending with the mods.

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #274 on: Sat, 08 August 2015, 17:52:55 »
Soooooooo...

We plan on conducting the group buy. However, at the moment, our verification is pending with the mods.

Well if it's delayed, that's perfect. Gives me time to save for it :) I really hope it happens :)

Offline KappaKapps

• * Vendor
« Reply #275 on: Sat, 08 August 2015, 17:57:51 »
Soooooooo...

Well if it's delayed, that's perfect. Gives me time to save for it :) I really hope it happens :)
Sounds good. Be sure to sign up on the google form too. We will be sending an email to everyone there when the GB starts.

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #276 on: Sat, 08 August 2015, 18:31:31 »
Sounds good. Be sure to sign up on the google form too. We will be sending an email to everyone there when the GB starts.

Apparently I have already :)

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #277 on: Sat, 08 August 2015, 18:39:04 »
Excited for the buy :thumb:
IV KWK Info Thread & KBK Info Thread IV (out of date)

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #278 on: Sat, 08 August 2015, 19:07:38 »

Soooooooo...

So is kappakapps buying 250 sets to sell or is it a group buy?

Offline KappaKapps

• * Vendor
« Reply #279 on: Sat, 08 August 2015, 19:13:19 »

Soooooooo...

So is kappakapps buying 250 sets to sell or is it a group buy?
Groupbuy. We have the potential to tip the groupbuy if it's close to the MOQ. Added you on skype if you have any further questions.
« Last Edit: Sat, 08 August 2015, 19:21:02 by KappaKapps »

Offline Giorgio

« Reply #280 on: Sun, 09 August 2015, 04:09:48 »
How much will the sets cost?

Offline turboloser

« Reply #281 on: Sun, 09 August 2015, 04:29:49 »
I like the TKL and I really want some trays, lol.

Offline LechnerDE

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #282 on: Sun, 09 August 2015, 04:32:40 »

Are you aware of the GMK Triumph Adler GB?

Those trays don't seem to be any good. They might be suitable for storage, but definitely not for shipping...

Offline turboloser

« Reply #283 on: Sun, 09 August 2015, 04:46:37 »
Yup! Thanks for the head's up though.  ;D

I fully intend to use them for storage and nothing else.

Offline Ngt

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #284 on: Sun, 09 August 2015, 05:26:28 »
Yup! Thanks for the head's up though.  ;D

I fully intend to use them for storage and nothing else.
I think the problem is that they either come in trays or in bags. You have to order trays separately if you want to have some AFAIK.

Silenced Novatouch w/ Hack'd by Geeks

Sold: Ducky Zero Shine (Brown) | Poker 2 (Blue) | HHKB 55g Type-S

Offline Giorgio

« Reply #285 on: Sun, 09 August 2015, 06:55:20 »
They are good, they just need to be closed with more tape, is smaller boxes.

Those trays don't seem to be any good. They might be suitable for storage, but definitely not for shipping...

Offline wlhlm

• ~
« Reply #286 on: Sun, 09 August 2015, 07:26:28 »

I think the trays aren't sufficient for shipping, even after you've taped the two tray pieces together all around the edges. The keycaps still sit very loose and the plastic nubs that hold the halves in the middle (between H and J for example) aren't tight either and can slide off.

I shook the tray holding it with both hands and the keys nonetheless began to slide into other rows and/or above each other. Similar to what madhias got:

Ideally, you want something that holds the caps by their stems like the EK trays:

Offline swimmingbird

• * Elevated Elder
  • keyset hoarder
« Reply #287 on: Sun, 09 August 2015, 07:38:27 »

I think the trays aren't sufficient for shipping, even after you've taped the two tray pieces together all around the edges. The keycaps still sit very loose and the plastic nubs that hold the halves in the middle (between H and J for example) aren't tight either and can slide off.

I shook the tray holding it with both hands and the keys nonetheless began to slide into other rows and/or above each other. Similar to what madhias got:
Show Image

Ideally, you want something that holds the caps by their stems like the EK trays:
Show Image

I'd get them if they ever came back in stock  :'(

Offline Jokrik

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #288 on: Sun, 09 August 2015, 08:37:24 »
I'm looking forward for the GB Kapp
Keep it up :)
Women always figure out the truth. Always. - Han Solo

Offline KnivesM

« Reply #289 on: Sun, 09 August 2015, 12:52:51 »
Yea I want a bunch of the trays for storage, the leopold/EK ones are good for shipping but not as many options.
[WTT] Bros | HWS | Nightcaps [WTTF] Bros | KBK/KWK | CC

LZ-FE                 Kpad           Poker II                   Leopold 980M          TGR Tris       TGR-Jane   
72g Vintage Blacks      Blacks            Blues                        Silent Pinks                Coming Soon™

Others
More
Leopold 750RT - Reds, Smart68 Coming Soon™, Steelseries 6Gv2 - Reds

Offline DVH

« Reply #290 on: Mon, 10 August 2015, 12:34:36 »
Nice set with beige, but wallet poor ...

Offline Orca

« Reply #291 on: Sun, 16 August 2015, 01:01:09 »
Red Modifiers with black legends would be better. Just a thought....

Offline LechnerDE

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #292 on: Sun, 16 August 2015, 01:24:00 »
Red Modifiers with black legends would be better. Just a thought....

Well that's clearly personal preference.

In my opinion white on red looks better and I think looking at Geekhack's history most people prefer the Red Alert color scheme.

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #293 on: Sun, 16 August 2015, 02:56:34 »
Definitely interested in buying some Russian Key-sets with Red Modifiers here  8) .

This is a really good design lay-out and keeping it a majority in Red is nice.  Really distinctive when it comes to offering a unique Cyrillic Key-set, hope this goes through soon.

Offline deci

« Reply #294 on: Mon, 17 August 2015, 04:56:18 »
GMK Cyrillic Alphas look glorious  ;D

Offline Jokrik

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #295 on: Mon, 17 August 2015, 06:50:31 »
Any updates on this?
Women always figure out the truth. Always. - Han Solo

Offline KappaKapps

• * Vendor
« Reply #296 on: Mon, 17 August 2015, 08:58:01 »
Any updates on this?

The Cyrillics and trays will go through.

We will have a reward and unlock system, expect the GB in a few days.

Offline Giorgio

« Reply #297 on: Mon, 17 August 2015, 10:10:44 »
I've been told that I should not ask again about having bars instead of scoops in each interest check :cool:

https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=74545.0;all 

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #298 on: Mon, 17 August 2015, 10:13:32 »
Any updates on this?

The Cyrillics and trays will go through.

We will have a reward and unlock system, expect the GB in a few days.

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I just hope we meet MOQ
« Last Edit: Mon, 17 August 2015, 10:19:42 by katushkin »

Offline LechnerDE

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #299 on: Mon, 17 August 2015, 10:39:44 »
We will have a reward and unlock system.

Can you please elaborate on this? How is this gonna work?