Author Topic: [GB] - Sadster Key  (Read 657848 times)

Offline swimmingbird

• * Elevated Elder
  • keyset hoarder
Re: [GB] - Sadster Key
« Reply #350 on: Thu, 16 July 2015, 03:28:58 »
Has everyone in Australia received theirs yet? I haven't got mine but oddly I received the clear switch tops also from techkeys in less than a week but I'm still waiting on these hmmm
Yeah I got my 20 last week actually. Did you get a tracking number email?

Apparently its been in Sydney since the 30th of June  :mad:
Odd. Well if in the off chance that it's been lost in the Auspost void, I'll post you a couple, just hit me up.

Thanks man you're the best - hopefully it comes

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #351 on: Thu, 16 July 2015, 05:21:51 »
Confirmed received in Melbourne (actually early this week, but I've only just had the chance to open them).

105659-0
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline swimmingbird

• * Elevated Elder
  • keyset hoarder
« Reply #352 on: Thu, 16 July 2015, 06:27:08 »
Confirmed received in Melbourne (actually early this week, but I've only just had the chance to open them).

(Attachment Link)

Hopefully this is not me getting my first lost package :p

Offline i3oilermaker

• * Vendor
  • techkeys.us
    • TechKeys
« Reply #353 on: Thu, 16 July 2015, 09:47:03 »
Got mine yesterday. I was wondering why I received two small boxes(bought 50 pcs). Love the business card!  :p

Show Image

You win the prize for the recipient of the one mistake I made in shipping.  I shipped tmk's order to you by accident, and then after it was too late, shipped a replacement to him.

Enjoy your extra Sadsters!

Offline tmk1207

• Yêu Màu Tím
    • Vietnam Mechanical Keyboard Club <3
« Reply #354 on: Thu, 16 July 2015, 09:49:16 »
Got mine yesterday. I was wondering why I received two small boxes(bought 50 pcs). Love the business card!  :p

Show Image

You win the prize for the recipient of the one mistake I made in shipping.  I shipped tmk's order to you by accident, and then after it was too late, shipped a replacement to him.

hmm, lucky men is him

Offline tunabolt

• Tunabolt
« Reply #355 on: Fri, 17 July 2015, 04:16:26 »
I entered this hobby just a tad too late! This would have been the perfect piece to top off my first mechanical keyboard. I recently ordered the keyboard, USB cord, and a new set of keycaps too. The Sadster key would have been the perfect candidate to take the throne (ESC key).

Congrats to those who got theirs! I hope I can catch the leftover batch if it makes it to the website.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #356 on: Fri, 17 July 2015, 05:09:51 »
I entered this hobby just a tad too late! This would have been the perfect piece to top off my first mechanical keyboard. I recently ordered the keyboard, USB cord, and a new set of keycaps too. The Sadster key would have been the perfect candidate to take the throne (ESC key).

Congrats to those who got theirs! I hope I can catch the leftover batch if it makes it to the website.

Welcome to Geekhack!

There might be a few spares floating around, some people ordered 100+ of these!

Also some might appear for sale in some online stores.  Maybe.

Or if you feel lucky and PMK does another run of Crap Bags you might get one in there.  I managed to get 2 Hapsters in a previous Crap Bag.

Perhaps some will turn up in classifieds.

Possibly there may be a competition or two with a Sadster thrown in.

All hope is not yet lost :)
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline sethk_

• Grand Master Wizard Pizza
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • www.kbdhub.com
    • My webstore
« Reply #357 on: Fri, 17 July 2015, 09:15:14 »

Welcome to Geekhack!

Or if you feel lucky and PMK does another run of Crap Bags you might get one in there.  I managed to get 2 Hapsters in a previous Crap Bag.

I only ordered 50 and i have them pouring out my ass so I have been throwing them in the packages I ship. Tunabolt, if you pm me and you are willing to pay for shipping I can send you one

Offline iceman1925

« Reply #358 on: Fri, 17 July 2015, 09:24:23 »

Welcome to Geekhack!

I only ordered 50 and i have them pouring out my ass so I have been throwing them in the packages I ship. Tunabolt, if you pm me and you are willing to pay for shipping I can send you one
Can I also get one? I'll pay for it. I discovered geekhack way too late lol
Rapid-I||Ducky Mini||'87 Model M SSK||Goldtouch 0077
reddit.com/u/iceman1925

Offline tunabolt

• Tunabolt
« Reply #359 on: Fri, 17 July 2015, 16:50:01 »
Welcome to Geekhack!

H-h-hapsters? There is such a thing?! Oh, man... This hobby is going to kill me.  :eek:

PM sent! You are too awesome for doing this!

Offline cinnamoncider

• Thorpies are snappy
  • No clack; no life.
« Reply #360 on: Tue, 21 July 2015, 20:36:19 »

Show Image

Thanks! I kind of feel bad on the mistake that happened. Anyways, I'll just add those extras to be given away in our local mkb community. I just recently sent a bunch going south  ;D

Offline swimmingbird

• * Elevated Elder
  • keyset hoarder
« Reply #361 on: Tue, 21 July 2015, 21:00:47 »
Got mine in the mail yesterday :)

Thanks!

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #362 on: Tue, 21 July 2015, 21:02:10 »
ppl that i've promised to gift to, please check your PM.
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #363 on: Tue, 21 July 2015, 22:57:56 »
how did i miss this im so mad

w/e i've done worse things in the past

if someone wants to send me a couple i'm down
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #364 on: Tue, 21 July 2015, 23:24:42 »
Someone's got me covered.

Joy.
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline tunabolt

• Tunabolt
« Reply #365 on: Tue, 28 July 2015, 20:27:04 »
I just received one in the mail, special thanks to sir sethk_! Thanks again! :)

Offline iceman1925

« Reply #366 on: Tue, 28 July 2015, 20:27:37 »
Demik, thanx bruv, u just got my package today
Rapid-I||Ducky Mini||'87 Model M SSK||Goldtouch 0077
reddit.com/u/iceman1925

Offline tigersharkdude

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #367 on: Tue, 28 July 2015, 20:34:05 »

shout out to DeMilkman.

I opened the mailbox and there was a package to me, I was like "WTF is this? I dont remember ordering anything recently" ... LOL

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #368 on: Tue, 28 July 2015, 21:00:04 »

shout out to DeMilkman.

I opened the mailbox and there was a package to me, I was like "WTF is this? I dont remember ordering anything recently" ... LOL

No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #369 on: Tue, 28 July 2015, 21:48:01 »
i3oilermaker, your business cards are still slick as hell. Love my shiny new one :)
Can we get them to build the Alps ten feet higher and get Cherry to pay for it?
Katushkin's Clearout | Twitter | Steam | Instagram| Discord - katushkin

Offline njbair

• I love the Powerglove. It's so bad.
    • nickbair.net
« Reply #370 on: Wed, 29 July 2015, 10:20:30 »
i3oilermaker, your business cards are still slick as hell. Love my shiny new one :)

Yes, shiny and mirror-like. My only gripe is that ugly guy in the background.

Alpine Winter GB | My Personal TMK Firmware Repo
IBM Rubber Band "Floss" Mod | Click Modding Alps 101 | Flame-Polishing Cherry MX Stems
Review: hasu's USB to USB converter
My boards:
More
AEKII 60% | Alps64 HHKB | Ducky Shine 3, MX Blues | IBM Model M #1391401, Nov. 1990 | IBM SSK #1391472, Nov. 1987, screw modded, rubber-band modded | Noppoo EC108-Pro, 45g | Infinity 60% v2 Hacker, Matias Quiet Pros | Infinity 60% v2 Standard, MX Browns | Cherry G80-1800LPCEU-2, MX Blacks | Cherry G80-1813 (Dolch), MX Blues | Unicomp M-122, ANSI-modded | Unicomp M-122 (Unsaver mod in progress) | 2x Unitek K-258, White Alps | Apple boards (IIGS, AEKII) | Varmilo VA87MR, Gateron Blacks | Filco Zero TKL, Fukka White Alps | Planck, Gateron Browns | Monarch, click-modded Cream Alps

Offline zenless

« Reply #371 on: Thu, 30 July 2015, 09:53:14 »
Thanks demik! Super generous of you!

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #372 on: Tue, 27 October 2015, 12:26:36 »
Anyone have an extra they'd be willing to sell? Looking for just one.
« Last Edit: Tue, 27 October 2015, 13:00:01 by romevi »

Offline Badwrench

• * Destiny Supporter
  • ummmm.....I forgot
« Reply #373 on: Tue, 27 October 2015, 12:49:37 »

Hit me up  :thumb:
wut. i'd buy a ****ty IBM board for that green V2

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #374 on: Tue, 27 October 2015, 12:52:26 »

I owe you a package. I include sadsters with all the packages I send out.

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #375 on: Tue, 27 October 2015, 12:59:31 »

Looks like I already have one on the way. Thanks for the offer!  ;D

BadAss, indeed.  :cool:

Offline Badwrench

• * Destiny Supporter
  • ummmm.....I forgot
« Reply #376 on: Tue, 27 October 2015, 13:00:15 »

Looks like I already have one on the way. Thanks for the offer!  ;D

BadAss, indeed.  :cool:

No worries.  And yes, he is. 
wut. i'd buy a ****ty IBM board for that green V2

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #377 on: Tue, 27 October 2015, 14:18:03 »
I was going to suggest looking at TechKeys site, but they have sold out already!