Author Topic: [GB] GMK Wavez Group buy 100% completed  (Read 182851 times)

Offline vicissitude

Re: [GB] GMK Wavez MOQ REACHED !
« Reply #150 on: Fri, 19 April 2019, 01:38:41 »
congrats everyone.

Offline phunktional

« Reply #151 on: Fri, 19 April 2019, 07:10:23 »
Any chance of a Wavez deskmat?

Offline EnjoyMyInSec

• 60% or bust
« Reply #152 on: Fri, 19 April 2019, 07:50:50 »
Any chance of a Wavez deskmat?

probably  ;D

Offline cynnoh

« Reply #153 on: Fri, 19 April 2019, 10:44:40 »
If possible, could we get pictures of the RAL chips that will be used as a reference for the set?

Offline EnjoyMyInSec

• 60% or bust
« Last Edit: Fri, 26 April 2019, 03:40:08 by EnjoyMyInSec »

Offline Solotov

Oh, yes please! I was not lucky enough for the first raffle  :'(
Flex is love, flex is life.

Offline fatpolomanjr

Snap, that Grimace is lovely.

This will be my first ever deskmat!
Some guys keep on saying they believe in Jesus, and keep doing a lot of shameful things.
Current GH Classified Post (LF Arcade Floor, Garbield and CYM Otter and Keyng)

Offline baoduy23

I join GB on En Zfrontier, how can I join the raffle?

Offline EnjoyMyInSec

• 60% or bust
I join GB on En Zfrontier, how can I join the raffle?

you'll have a link to enter it dw ! :D

Offline phunktional

Will the artisans from the earlier raffle be shipped with the sets or separately?

Offline cuongcan2020

Wait, what was the first raffle? Why didn't I get any notice about it? I joined the GB on the very first day.  :eek:

Offline fatpolomanjr

Wait, what was the first raffle? Why didn't I get any notice about it? I joined the GB on the very first day.  :eek:

If you joined via cannonkeys then all the raffle information was posted on the group buy page.
Some guys keep on saying they believe in Jesus, and keep doing a lot of shameful things.
Current GH Classified Post (LF Arcade Floor, Garbield and CYM Otter and Keyng)

Offline Darknight00z

Any chance of kobe being pushed through?

Offline hottrout

• I'd Hit Dat Key
I take it the  Keyforge : Wavez Shishi and Orochi are sold out and no longer available?
Current Daily Driver : Virgo - Ultramarine - Standard Lube  |  WTB : Topre Realforce Hi-Pro, please PM me if you have one for sale.

Systems -
More
Work |i9-7940x@4.8ghz|32GB(3600)|STRIX-RTX3090Ti|Bespoke Water, 360m Rad|X299 Prime Deluxe|EK x299 Monoblock|Optane 900p|2x1TB 960 Pro|2x10TB Helium|Dell U3415W + Dell UP2116Q
Home |i9-13900ks|32GB(7300)|Rog RTX 4090|Asus Z790 Rog Maximus Hero|Torrent Air|2TB 990 Pro|2TB 990 Pro|Dell AW3423DW QOLED|NEC MultiSync|Drobo16TB
Mining |i5-7500|16GB(2400)|H110 Pro BTC+|8x1080Ti|2x1650Watt PSU

Plus 40 years of collecting retro computers, consoles, games, peripherals, mainframes and mini's as well as their software, keyboards, games and manuals. 100's of systems including every Amiga model made
  Keyboards -
More
IBM 3101 | IBM 3276 | IBM 5150 | IBM ModelM | Dictaphone Dual Display | Vintage Cherrys (1982 onwards, just about all of them) | Commodore (all of them) | Nixdorf | Siemens | ICL | Apple (all of them) | Filco Majistouch | KBDFans 5degree - Chocolate | Rama M6-B - Moon | CA66 Silver | ClueBoard Graphite/PC | Varmilo VA69M Silver | E7-V1 SE Yellow | Rama U-80 Space Grey | VN66 Navy | BOCC Frosted Polycarbonate | Rama M10-C Midnight | FLX Virgo Teal & Black | Rama M60-A LYN Kuro | Space65 CyberVoyager WhiteGold | Space65 CyberVoyager Terminal | Hyper 7 | Clarabelle Sandblasted Polycarbonate | Elongate Mini 1800 Blue | Petrichor 1800 Red | Vulcan Maja Ergo Green | Think6.5v2 RoboCop | Jacky Bear 65% E-White | Sakabato CB87 TKL Champagne | KCK KY-01 Aquamarine | Jae J-01 F&F E-White & Copper | S7.7 E-White | The Adélie Blue | NIX OxalyS80 LE Dark Polycarbonate | Mesa TKL E-White | Smith & Rune IRON180 Graen/Brass | Skog Reboot Desert | CU7 Black | ROTR Silver & Copper | RAMA Kara Soya | Grid 650 E-White | SIX5 LE Aluminium & Gold | OwLab Voice65 Grey | BOX 75 Black Stainless Steel | Onyx E-White | Ikki68 BT Charcoal | Smith & Rune Iron 165 Graphite & Stainless Steel | Epoch 80% Black | RAMA Thermal SEQ2 Kuro | Paper Crane Gerald65 SE PC & CF | CB1800 ZANBATO | GLiTCH | Eclipse Grey & SS | TGR Tomo Silver | Mountain Ergo Black | Keebwerk NASU Black/Red | Phase One 65 Grey | Command TKL Fire | Chalice Frosted | VIENDI 8L Shadow | | Vulcan Maja PC | Glove 80 | Matrix 8XV 3.0 Starry Night | Sagittarius Grey Lilac | AKB OGR & Numpad Dolch | Type K Black

Offline ZyBeR

Joined!! :D

Offline EnjoyMyInSec

• 60% or bust
« Last Edit: Fri, 26 April 2019, 03:39:53 by EnjoyMyInSec »

Offline senencito1

Very cool.

Thank you for the update. Things are looking great

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline elguey

Will vendors buy extras to help kobe meet MOQ?

Offline EnjoyMyInSec

• 60% or bust
Will vendors buy extras to help kobe meet MOQ?

This is more than duable if a certain amount of Kobe is sold, but right now at 40 it's a bit tough, I really hope that this kit can be real, It's my favourite one If i'm being honnest with you guys :D !

Offline OmegaZero55

Yeah, I just joined today and am very disappointed that I won't get a chance at the raffles. Any reason why the raffle wasn't held after the group buy closed? That's usually how it's done and nice for the people that don't have the funds to buy the set until later in the group buy period.

Offline phunktional

Yeah, I just joined today and am very disappointed that I won't get a chance at the raffles. Any reason why the raffle wasn't held after the group buy closed? That's usually how it's done and nice for the people that don't have the funds to buy the set until later in the group buy period.
I imagine the idea was to provide incentive for people to buy early and reward those who did.

Offline Full

Cant wait to get this set! :) Ordered it all! :P
Hi!

Offline F2F4

I wish there were vim keys :(

Offline Hell-es

In for base num and noveltys - can‘t wait tp pair with think 6.5

Offline vicissitude

This series of artisans are beyond my imagination.
So dope.

Offline EnjoyMyInSec

• 60% or bust
Hi everyone, just to clarify, this giveaway IS ABSOLUTELY NOT affiliated with GAF. GAF had nothing to do with this, or did he have any previous knowledge about this giveaway.  GAF is not involved in this GB by any means, and his reputation as maker remains unaffected by this. This was totally a gesture of goodwill on my end. However,I decided that this giveaway affects a few different parties in the process, and thus I have decided to cancel the giveaway and moving forward with the GB without it being in the picture. My apologies to everyone.
« Last Edit: Fri, 26 April 2019, 03:32:03 by EnjoyMyInSec »

Offline ninjacore

Hi everyone, just to clarify, this giveaway IS ABSOLUTELY NOT affiliated with GAF. GAF had nothing to do with this, or did he have any previous knowledge about this giveaway.  GAF is not involved in this GB by any means, and his reputation as maker remains unaffected by this. This was totally a gesture of goodwill on my end. However,I decided that this giveaway affects a few different parties in the process, and thus I have decided to cancel the giveaway and moving forward with the GB without it being in the picture. My apologies to everyone.

Seriously? The amount of childish **** associated with this GB is pretty astonishing.

Offline anatworkaccount

Re: [GB] GMK Wavez Updates : 25/04 : alternative shishi raffle comming
« Reply #177 on: Fri, 26 April 2019, 10:12:18 »

Seriously? The amount of childish **** associated with this GB is pretty astonishing.
What else has happened I haven't paid attention.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Offline ninjacore

« Reply #178 on: Fri, 26 April 2019, 10:16:17 »
I'm thinking of: OP's response to Leviathan, the undocumented day-1-only artisan fiasco, and now this GAF cap giveaway flip-flop.

I've already bought it, but you'd honestly be better off, OP, if you just stopped saying ... anything, really ... until this GB is over.

« Last Edit: Fri, 26 April 2019, 10:18:17 by ninjacore »

Offline anatworkaccount

« Reply #179 on: Fri, 26 April 2019, 10:35:18 »
I'm thinking of: OP's response to Leviathan, the undocumented day-1-only artisan fiasco, and now this GAF cap giveaway flip-flop.

I've already bought it, but you'd honestly be better off, OP, if you just stopped saying ... anything, really ... until this GB is over.
Not sure if it was on cannonkeys or where ever but the 24 hr thing was documented at that time. There was a link to a Google form I got somewhere.

Offline ninjacore

« Reply #180 on: Fri, 26 April 2019, 10:39:05 »

Not sure if it was on cannonkeys or where ever but the 24 hr thing was documented at that time. There was a link to a Google form I got somewhere.

I don't doubt that it was on the vendor pages.  It just seemed strange (and unprecedented, comparing it to other sets which have offered artisan raffles) that the "only day 1" stipulation wasn't mentioned at all in the IC or GB thread.  A much better way to encourage early purchase would be to advertise that the raffle was only available to folks who bought on Day 1. 
« Last Edit: Fri, 26 April 2019, 10:44:03 by ninjacore »

Offline anatworkaccount

« Reply #181 on: Fri, 26 April 2019, 10:41:50 »

I don't doubt that it was on the vendor pages.  It just seemed strange (and unprecedented, comparing it to other sets which have offered artisan raffles) that the "only day 1" stipulation wasn't mentioned at all in the IC or GB thread.  A much better way to encourage early purchase would be to advertise that the raffle was only available to folks who bought on Day 1.
You aren't wrong there. Other sets have done it with much success (Tokyo nights, deep space, etc)

Offline ninjacore

« Reply #182 on: Fri, 26 April 2019, 10:45:13 »
Apart from these kits, I also managed to collab with people to make some nice add-ons to this set. (NOT AVALIABLE ANYMORE)

Note that only people who will join the GB will have access to the raffles ! Everything you need to know about the artisan raffles including the links to enter them will be on each product page of each proxy !

Those are the current, relevant portions of the OP - a simple "day 1 only" mention is all it would have taken.

I remember reading that _on_ Day 1 and specifically thinking it would be similar to Taro (and probably several other sets) where the raffles would happen at the end of the GB for anyone who participated.

Honestly, I wasn't at all interested in those artisans, so it didn't hurt me to have missed them when I joined a few days after the GB started, but had I been interested, I would have been pretty pissed that Enjoy never so much as mentioned they were Day 1 only.
« Last Edit: Fri, 26 April 2019, 10:46:57 by ninjacore »

Offline D3LTA

« Reply #183 on: Fri, 26 April 2019, 11:57:00 »
What will happen to those of us who ordered Kobe if it doesn't hit MOQ?

Offline Darknight00z

« Reply #184 on: Fri, 26 April 2019, 12:12:53 »
What will happen to those of us who ordered Kobe if it doesn't hit MOQ?

negotiations with GMK with reduced orders, or pushed through by a kind samaritan.

Worst case is you get the option to cancel your entire order or just receive refund on the Kobe.

Offline Kawamashi

« Reply #185 on: Fri, 26 April 2019, 14:57:16 »
Really hoping Kobe will make it ! Wavez will be so sexy with it !!!  :p

Offline EnjoyMyInSec

• 60% or bust
« Reply #186 on: Sun, 28 April 2019, 17:45:59 »
Hi guys : KEYFORGE Raffle is live for 24 hour if you joined the set, feel free to join the new keycaps look wonderfull !

Link to join the form : over.

Group buy ends in 3 days guys, I hope we can reach the 500 MOQ and make Kobe happen so feel free to join !  and thank you so much again for your support !  :thumb:

« Last Edit: Tue, 30 April 2019, 04:02:27 by EnjoyMyInSec »

Offline RubMyKoala

Are you still planning on doing the wavez switches? I would love to buy some linears and a deskmat for a complete wavez setup! Thanks Enjoy!

Offline oldcat

• 65% is Life
got an invoice for the raffle!

Offline gMit

got an invoice for the raffle!

So did I!

Can't wait to get it.

Offline Blanki3

Also got an invoice for the raffle!

Offline Furikurichemy

Ahahahaha invoice club +1

Offline AaronR

when does the keyforge ship?

Offline Darknight00z

Offline gMit

when does the keyforge ship?

tomorrow

Really? i heard keyforge R1 were not going to ship until the caps were shipping later this year

Offline EnjoyMyInSec

• 60% or bust
Congratz to the winners, thank you for joinning in, the raffle is now closed and invoices sent.
Keycaps will be shipped next months accoarding to keyforge.
Thank you so much, feel free to post pics of your caps later on  :thumb:

Offline hottrout

• I'd Hit Dat Key
Re: [GB] GMK Wavez Updates : 30/04, GB ends in 3 days ! Almost 500 base sets !
« Reply #196 on: Tue, 30 April 2019, 04:52:01 »
Great!  I bought the full set of caps from the very start however I missed out (was not contacted) about the 1st raffle and have not won in the 2nd raffle.  I so wanted the keyforge cap for this board.

Not happy but what can I do?
Current Daily Driver : Virgo - Ultramarine - Standard Lube  |  WTB : Topre Realforce Hi-Pro, please PM me if you have one for sale.

Systems -
More
Work |i9-7940x@4.8ghz|32GB(3600)|STRIX-RTX3090Ti|Bespoke Water, 360m Rad|X299 Prime Deluxe|EK x299 Monoblock|Optane 900p|2x1TB 960 Pro|2x10TB Helium|Dell U3415W + Dell UP2116Q
Home |i9-13900ks|32GB(7300)|Rog RTX 4090|Asus Z790 Rog Maximus Hero|Torrent Air|2TB 990 Pro|2TB 990 Pro|Dell AW3423DW QOLED|NEC MultiSync|Drobo16TB
Mining |i5-7500|16GB(2400)|H110 Pro BTC+|8x1080Ti|2x1650Watt PSU

Plus 40 years of collecting retro computers, consoles, games, peripherals, mainframes and mini's as well as their software, keyboards, games and manuals. 100's of systems including every Amiga model made
  Keyboards -
More
IBM 3101 | IBM 3276 | IBM 5150 | IBM ModelM | Dictaphone Dual Display | Vintage Cherrys (1982 onwards, just about all of them) | Commodore (all of them) | Nixdorf | Siemens | ICL | Apple (all of them) | Filco Majistouch | KBDFans 5degree - Chocolate | Rama M6-B - Moon | CA66 Silver | ClueBoard Graphite/PC | Varmilo VA69M Silver | E7-V1 SE Yellow | Rama U-80 Space Grey | VN66 Navy | BOCC Frosted Polycarbonate | Rama M10-C Midnight | FLX Virgo Teal & Black | Rama M60-A LYN Kuro | Space65 CyberVoyager WhiteGold | Space65 CyberVoyager Terminal | Hyper 7 | Clarabelle Sandblasted Polycarbonate | Elongate Mini 1800 Blue | Petrichor 1800 Red | Vulcan Maja Ergo Green | Think6.5v2 RoboCop | Jacky Bear 65% E-White | Sakabato CB87 TKL Champagne | KCK KY-01 Aquamarine | Jae J-01 F&F E-White & Copper | S7.7 E-White | The Adélie Blue | NIX OxalyS80 LE Dark Polycarbonate | Mesa TKL E-White | Smith & Rune IRON180 Graen/Brass | Skog Reboot Desert | CU7 Black | ROTR Silver & Copper | RAMA Kara Soya | Grid 650 E-White | SIX5 LE Aluminium & Gold | OwLab Voice65 Grey | BOX 75 Black Stainless Steel | Onyx E-White | Ikki68 BT Charcoal | Smith & Rune Iron 165 Graphite & Stainless Steel | Epoch 80% Black | RAMA Thermal SEQ2 Kuro | Paper Crane Gerald65 SE PC & CF | CB1800 ZANBATO | GLiTCH | Eclipse Grey & SS | TGR Tomo Silver | Mountain Ergo Black | Keebwerk NASU Black/Red | Phase One 65 Grey | Command TKL Fire | Chalice Frosted | VIENDI 8L Shadow | | Vulcan Maja PC | Glove 80 | Matrix 8XV 3.0 Starry Night | Sagittarius Grey Lilac | AKB OGR & Numpad Dolch | Type K Black

Offline Digitize

« Reply #197 on: Tue, 30 April 2019, 07:26:51 »
Got a little surprise today when checking my email. Freaking looking forward to what I’ll receive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline cynnoh

« Reply #198 on: Tue, 30 April 2019, 10:09:53 »
How are the numbers looking like? Any feasible chance it’ll hit 500?

Offline EnjoyMyInSec

• 60% or bust
« Reply #199 on: Tue, 30 April 2019, 11:00:00 »
How are the numbers looking like? Any feasible chance it’ll hit 500?

We are less than 50 base sets (without extras) close to hit the 500 ! :D