Author Topic: Keycaps for White Poker II?  (Read 1439 times)

Offline axiosjackson

Keycaps for White Poker II?
« on: Sat, 24 May 2014, 13:11:29 »
So this is the first time I have bought a mechanical keyboard and am new here. I recently bought a KBC Poker II from qtan's eBay and while it seems like a great keyboard I would like to change a few things. I really like the keycaps that come with the board, however I would like to change out the Win key and Spacebar for something that is the same but with no inscriptions. I just think that they look ugly and would like to replace them. I am kinda new to all of this and a little guidance would be nice. Thanks.  ;D

Offline Razor Lotus

Re: Keycaps for White Poker II?
« Reply #1 on: Sat, 24 May 2014, 13:20:51 »
Hm.. What do you need help with?

finding keycaps?

Knowing how to change them?

If you're looking for keycap sets, look out for the group buy section of this forum.

There's a gmk dolch groupbuy going on there and everyone's going crazy over it. You don't wanna miss out!

Offline Oobly

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #2 on: Mon, 26 May 2014, 02:40:17 »
These should fit: http://www.banggood.com/PBT-87-Blank-White-Key-Caps-For-Cherry-MX-Keyboard-p-84084.html

They're not quite as thick as the original Poker 2 caps, but they're made from the same material (PBT), same profile (OEM), are cheap and blank. They may also have a slightly rougher surface texture than the Poker caps.

Best to use some form of tracked / paid shipping when ordering from Banggood, though, unless you don't mind waiting a LOONG time for them to arrive.
Buying more keycaps,
it really hacks my wallet,
but I must have them.

Offline axiosjackson

« Reply #3 on: Tue, 27 May 2014, 00:00:21 »
These should fit: http://www.banggood.com/PBT-87-Blank-White-Key-Caps-For-Cherry-MX-Keyboard-p-84084.html

They're not quite as thick as the original Poker 2 caps, but they're made from the same material (PBT), same profile (OEM), are cheap and blank. They may also have a slightly rougher surface texture than the Poker caps.

Best to use some form of tracked / paid shipping when ordering from Banggood, though, unless you don't mind waiting a LOONG time for them to arrive.

Thanks a ton! I'll probably order those!