Author Topic: Keyboard pixel art things.  (Read 1420160 times)

Offline TexasFlood

Keyboard pixel art things.
« Reply #400 on: Thu, 21 July 2011, 16:02:08 »
Well I didn't mean to be "target" anyone in particular. Apologies if it came off that way. Apologies if it did TacticalCoder. I've been a bit sleep deprived, tired and grouchy the last couple of days, :mad:. I actually did start on a G80-5000 but it's a work in progress.  Pixel stuff isn't terribly difficult.  It's like any computer drawing, just tricky working with stuff that small.

I'd never done pixel art or even really knew what it was. There actually are some pixel art web sites out there which I looked at but I really didn't pick up a lot there, most of it seemed very geared to doing sprites for games or really serious artists who just happen to use mspaint.  There are some amazing, intimidating examples of what can be done on youtube.

I was a little hesitant but finally just dove in and got started.  I wanted certain images and didn't want to wait around for someone to maybe do them for me.  If sealcouch was still around and whipping stuff up on demand I probably never would have tried it myself. So if you can pick it up then you can make whatever you want without depending on others and collaboration can be fun as well.

I started with the Kinesis Advantage, for a challenge, which may have been a mistake since I wasn't really able to "borrow" anything from existing work, had to do it all new.  Well technically my first effort was coloring the SIIG keys green to make a GHSS, hah.  On the other hand, it turned out pretty well and although it did take a while I learned a lot.  By comparison, for example the recent Rosewill RK9000 wasn't nearly as difficult as a) I had learned a lot and b) there was work I could borrow from.

Offline TexasFlood

« Reply #401 on: Thu, 21 July 2011, 16:25:03 »
So as I said, I started on a G80-5000.  I have no idea what the right way to do it is or if there is a right way.  MY thought was to start by getting the key layout right which is the main thing then how to draw the bezel should be obvious.  So I just started copying and pasting keys from a cherry keyboard posted earlier.  I've only posted finished ones so far but here is that work in progress after only a little work done.  Only part of the keys are there, following a reference image I googled.

Just added an update, again just keys, but I think they're basically complete.  So I, or someone else if they're motivated, can draw a bezel and finish it off.  This one is a bit tricky since it's split and has those palm rest extensions or whatever you call them.  The real tricky part is when it's complete trying to do a split version but no reason to get ahead of things.

So another update, added a bezel.  This is just basic drawing, outline the spaces, fill the spaces, tweak the colors, tweak the result until it looks right, upload it and let others take over the tweaking, :wink:

So there is the keyboard drawing from start to draft finals.  First build start building the key map.  Once that is finished, add the bezel.  In this case, I'm not very good at this split keyboard stuff but took a rough cut at what that might look like as well.  This was primarily done with GIMP image rotate functions.  Well you first have to cut it to get the two halves, rotate them then paste them back together, or that's how I did it.

« Last Edit: Fri, 22 July 2011, 16:41:27 by TexasFlood »

Offline HybridCore

« Reply #402 on: Fri, 22 July 2011, 06:48:38 »
Filco Majestouch Black Tenkeyless please. I'm so happy I finally got a mechanical keyboard. It'll always remind me of Japan (Japanese version of the Ninja!!!!).

[ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 21840[/ATTACH]
Filco Majestouch Black w/ Cherry MX Blues

Offline TexasFlood

« Reply #403 on: Fri, 22 July 2011, 07:11:55 »
Quote from: HybridCore;385214
Filco Majestouch Black Tenkeyless please. I'm so happy I finally got a mechanical keyboard. It'll always remind me of Japan (Japanese version of the Ninja!!!!).

Congrats! here's a pixel version of it sealcouch did earlier.

Offline HybridCore

« Reply #404 on: Fri, 22 July 2011, 10:13:48 »
Thanks. I'm not really good at doing the pixel art at the moment. Can you change it so it looks like the Black/Ninja (Japanese Edition)?

Offline Mr.Zergling

« Reply #405 on: Fri, 22 July 2011, 11:12:31 »
Quote from: stein;365735
I modified the Filco (very) slightly to make a Leopold.  Cool pixel art, sealcouch!

Show Image

edit: Right shift, thanks Biniaris!  edit2: Space was a bit long on the right as well.

Took your Leopold and modified it to show blue switches and a red escape key (along with a 200% resize) thanks for the stock :D.
[ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 21854[/ATTACH]

Offline TexasFlood

« Reply #406 on: Fri, 22 July 2011, 11:43:06 »
Quote from: HybridCore;385277
Thanks. I'm not really good at doing the pixel art at the moment. Can you change it so it looks like the Black/Ninja (Japanese Edition)?

Wow, didn't realize there was such a difference! So I took a shot at it, see what you think.

« Last Edit: Fri, 22 July 2011, 18:16:36 by TexasFlood »

Offline Arcanius

• Buckling Spring Lover
« Reply #407 on: Fri, 22 July 2011, 11:53:03 »
Really nice work on the ninja! Looks awesome.

Offline TexasFlood

« Reply #408 on: Fri, 22 July 2011, 12:23:58 »
Quote from: Arcanius;385349
Really nice work on the ninja! Looks awesome.
Thanks.  I just made a minor tweak to the above. The case corners looked sharp enough to cut you so I rounded them off a bit like in the picture.  AND just remembered to add a border so you can see it with a black background.
« Last Edit: Fri, 22 July 2011, 18:18:15 by TexasFlood »

Offline TexasFlood

« Reply #409 on: Fri, 22 July 2011, 15:32:12 »
Quote from: kishy;385472
Cool, I just flipped through the whole thread wondering if the Space Unsaver was present...and it is!

I do not have the monitor or skill to be adjusting these things, but I do see a minor issue: the right side bezel is disproportionately narrow. Also I'm not convinced yet that those left and right side 'wings' are wide enough on the 122s posted thus far...seems like a hybrid between the narrow late-model Ms and the old-style F/M cases. Or maybe I'm crazy? Someone break out a little tiny virtual ruler...

Looks fine to me, :wink:

Offline HybridCore

« Reply #410 on: Fri, 22 July 2011, 19:19:17 »
Quote from: TexasFlood;385342
Wow, didn't realize there was such a difference! So I took a shot at it, see what you think.

Show Image

Perfect. Thanks. I will post pictures of my new board soon as a treat for you guys.

Offline TexasFlood

« Reply #411 on: Fri, 22 July 2011, 19:37:03 »
Quote from: HybridCore;385632
Perfect. Thanks. I will post pictures of my new board soon as a treat for you guys.
You really want to treat me you can send it to me, :wink:  Looks nice, congrats again, I'm jealous.

Offline JustCallMeCrash

• ErgoDox Lover
« Reply #412 on: Fri, 22 July 2011, 19:52:26 »
Just scrolled through the whole thing and couldn't find a GX 11900 (it's like the 11800 but with a trackpad)... can you add one?  These are awesome, by the way.
ErgoDoxen 6 total: Cherry MX Browns, Cherry MX Clears, NovelKeys Box Royal, 80g Gateron Yellows, NovelKeys Pale Blues, NovelKeys Box Navy.
Preonic 2 total: OG Gateron Yellows (GMK silencer clips), TBD (unassembled v2).
XD-75 (mixed Gateron Yellows, MX Blacks, MX Clears on layer toggles).
Das S Professional (was MX Blues, now Ghetto Reds).
G80-11900.
ML-4400 (2x) Cherry MY boards.

Offline TexasFlood

« Reply #413 on: Fri, 22 July 2011, 20:20:50 »
Quote from: JustCallMeCrash;385647
Just scrolled through the whole thing and couldn't find a GX 11900 (it's like the 11800 but with a trackpad)... can you add one?  These are awesome, by the way.
Like this?
« Last Edit: Fri, 22 July 2011, 20:51:16 by TexasFlood »

Offline HybridCore

« Reply #414 on: Sat, 23 July 2011, 05:06:48 »
http://www.overclock.net/keyboards/1073494-my-first-mechanical-keyboard-11-a.html

Pictures aren't up yet. I will edit this post when they're up.

Offline r4pture

« Reply #415 on: Sat, 23 July 2011, 05:44:51 »
Still no IBM Model M2?  :(
[sigpic]http://geekhack.org/signaturepics/sigpic12085_2.gif[/sigpic]
~ Dell AT101W~ ~ ~ ~IBM Model M2~ ~ ~Northgate Omnikey 101 ~

Offline TexasFlood

« Reply #416 on: Sat, 23 July 2011, 09:05:25 »
Quote from: r4pture;385825
Still no IBM Model M2?  :(

How's this? I don't have one so used a googled photo.

Offline keyb_gr

• Cherrified user
    • My keyboard page (German)
« Reply #417 on: Sat, 23 July 2011, 09:06:33 »
Cool, I just flipped through the whole thread wondering if the Space Unsaver was present...and it is!

I do not have the monitor or skill to be adjusting these things, but I do see a minor issue: the right side bezel is disproportionately narrow.

Fixed that. Indeed, it was one pixel short of what it should be.
[ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 21934[/ATTACH]

Also I'm not convinced yet that those left and right side 'wings' are wide enough on the 122s posted thus far...seems like a hybrid between the narrow late-model Ms and the old-style F/M cases. Or maybe I'm crazy? Someone break out a little tiny virtual ruler...

At the time I did the original 122-key terminal, I was reasonably convinced that the width was fairly accurate. It's got to be about 6 pixels.

How wide is a Space Unsaver compared to a regular M anyway?

BTW, here's a Space Unsaver based on that original 122-key pic.
[ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 21953[/ATTACH]

For those who consider that one too dark, here's something in a little lighter.
[ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 21954[/ATTACH] [ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 21945[/ATTACH]
« Last Edit: Sat, 23 July 2011, 09:47:01 by keyb_gr »
Hardware in signatures clutters Google search results. There should be a field in the profile for that (again).

This message was probably typed on a vintage G80-3000 with blues. Double-shots, baby. :D

Offline HybridCore

« Reply #418 on: Sat, 23 July 2011, 09:34:51 »
Pictures are up.

Offline r4pture

« Reply #419 on: Sat, 23 July 2011, 15:24:32 »
Quote from: TexasFlood;385864
How's this? I don't have one so used a googled photo.

A little off, I'm afraid.  :)

Offline palindrome

« Reply #420 on: Sat, 23 July 2011, 15:58:24 »
Awesome thread!  Could someone please do a Filco Tenkeyless w/ red ESC and lavender WASD?

I found this in someone's SIG and all it needs is a red ESC key.

[ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 21962[/ATTACH]

Much much appreciated.

*EDIT:
I also noticed that the "\" key is a bit flat in the pic posted as well as the original Filco mock up.  Could you also fix that too, please?

Thanks!
« Last Edit: Sat, 23 July 2011, 16:33:51 by palindrome »

OG KBC Poker X (Brown)     Leopold FC660M (Brown)

Offline TexasFlood

« Reply #421 on: Sat, 23 July 2011, 16:20:08 »
Quote from: r4pture;385950
A little off, I'm afraid.  :)
OK I'll see about modifying it to match your pics.  The below which was labled as an M2 was my model for the first effort.  I have never seen one "in the flesh" so didn't know any better.  If this isn't an M2, what is it then? :smile: It actually looks pretty much like your pic except for the bezel size and logo location.

Offline r4pture

« Reply #422 on: Sat, 23 July 2011, 16:34:39 »
I'm actually not sure what that one is.  I'm certainly be interested to find out.  Another to hunt and add to the growing collection?  :D

Offline TexasFlood

« Reply #423 on: Sat, 23 July 2011, 16:49:17 »
Quote from: palindrome;385954
Awesome thread!  Could someone please do a Filco Tenkeyless w/ red ESC and lavender WASD?

How's this?

Offline palindrome

« Reply #424 on: Sat, 23 July 2011, 16:52:34 »
Quote from: TexasFlood;385968
How's this?

That's brilliant, TexasFlood!  Thanks!

Offline The Solutor

« Reply #425 on: Sat, 23 July 2011, 17:06:13 »
Quote from: r4pture;385964
I'm actually not sure what that one is.

I believe a rubber dome model M called M2 too.
The problem with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are true  (Abraham Lincoln)

Offline TexasFlood

« Reply #426 on: Sat, 23 July 2011, 17:17:35 »
r4pture, this should match your photos better.

Offline TexasFlood

« Reply #427 on: Sat, 23 July 2011, 18:52:36 »
Quote from: palindrome;385973
That's brilliant, TexasFlood!  Thanks!

YW, here's one with the corners rounded a bit.  I think they look odd with really sharp corners but sometimes forget that detail on my first pass.

Offline palindrome

« Reply #428 on: Sat, 23 July 2011, 19:40:56 »
Quote from: TexasFlood;386011
YW, here's one with the corners rounded a bit.  I think they look odd with really sharp corners but sometimes forget that detail on my first pass.

You are a true professional.  Good catch on the rounded corners.

I played around w/ the image as well and came up w/ the following:

[ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 21972[/ATTACH]

I rounded the corners using your technique but used the native Geekhack background color so there wouldn't be a border around the keyboard image.  I also realigned the Scroll Lock light.

Let me know what you think.

Offline TexasFlood

« Reply #429 on: Sat, 23 July 2011, 19:49:06 »
Quote from: palindrome;386027

I rounded the corners using your technique but used the native Geekhack background color so there wouldn't be a border around the keyboard image.  I also realigned the Scroll Lock light.

Looks good.  I actually added the border so the edges of the keyboard show up with the geekhack black theme set.  As for the border, depends on what you want it to look like.

Offline TexasFlood

« Reply #430 on: Sat, 23 July 2011, 20:06:54 »

Looks good.  I actually added the border so the edges of the keyboard show up with the geekhack black theme set.  As for the border, depends on what you want it to look like.  You can compare our avatars in the black theme to see which appeals to you, although sounds like you've already made up your mind, just a suggestion.

Offline TexasFlood

« Reply #431 on: Sat, 23 July 2011, 20:34:43 »

Looks great.

I actually added the border to that one, and my Rosewill RK-9000 image, so the edges of the keyboard show up with the geekhack black theme set.  Depends on what you want it to look like.  You can compare our avatars in the black theme to see which appeals to you, although sounds like you've already made up your mind, just a suggestion.

Offline r4pture

« Reply #432 on: Sat, 23 July 2011, 21:27:54 »
Quote from: TexasFlood;385982
r4pture, this should match your photos better.

Looks awesome TF!  Great work.  :)  Sigging.

Offline TexasFlood

« Reply #433 on: Sat, 23 July 2011, 21:39:14 »
Quote from: palindrome;385954
Awesome thread!
I thought it was pretty cool.  This thread had been going on a while before I discovered it.

I both wanted to create images of my keyboards and help out others on the way if possible.  The first one I did, the requested Kinesis Advantage, I basically drew it all based on a googled reference picture.  Then I tried a split keyboard, the requested IBM M15.  Since there was also a request for a split Cherry G80-5000 keyboard, did that one as well and posted the difference stages here as an example for others.

I've done a few others, sometimes just recoloring keys, sometimes a bit more extensive rework of one already posted.  In pretty much every case except the Kinesis Advantage there is existing material in this thread to work with.

Offline TexasFlood

« Reply #434 on: Sun, 24 July 2011, 09:09:59 »
Quote from: TexasFlood;384177
Wow that Kinesis Contour in your signature sure looks a lot bigger than the GHSS, but that's probably because it really is a lot bigger.

iMav, I took a shot at modifying/coloring an existing HHKB from earlier in the thread.  I also adapted a PLU ML-87 and colored it, hopefully that works.

iMav, looking at your signature now that it includes the colored HHKB, the black keys looked a bit gray to me so I updated it to look a bit darker like in your picture. Being a little nit picky, but it was easy to do, :wink:
« Last Edit: Sun, 24 July 2011, 09:23:10 by TexasFlood »

Offline TexasFlood

« Reply #435 on: Sun, 24 July 2011, 09:25:09 »
Quote from: TexasFlood;384177
Wow that Kinesis Contour in your signature sure looks a lot bigger than the GHSS, but that's probably because it really is a lot bigger.

iMav, I took a shot at modifying/coloring an existing HHKB from earlier in the thread.  I also adapted a PLU ML-87 and colored it, hopefully that works.

iMav, looking at your signature now that it includes the colored HHKB, the black keys looked a bit gray to me so I updated it to look a bit darker like in your picture. Being a little nit picky, but it was easy to do, :wink:

Offline ch_123

• * Exalted Elder
« Reply #436 on: Sun, 24 July 2011, 10:04:38 »
Quote from: TexasFlood;385961
OK I'll see about modifying it to match your pics.  The below which was labled as an M2 was my model for the first effort.  I have never seen one "in the flesh" so didn't know any better.  If this isn't an M2, what is it then? :smile: It actually looks pretty much like your pic except for the bezel size and logo location.
Show Image

Those were the rubber dome M2s.

There were some rubber dome ones without borders, but they are less common.

Offline TexasFlood

« Reply #437 on: Sun, 24 July 2011, 10:45:38 »
Quote from: ch_123;386183
Those were the rubber dome M2s.

There were some rubber dome ones without borders, but they are less common.
Thanks for the info ch_123, I know nearly nothing about M2s so had no idea.  So the rubber dome version not only has inferior switches but much larger to boot.

Offline The Solutor

« Reply #438 on: Sun, 24 July 2011, 13:36:38 »
So the rubber dome version not only has inferior switches

Inferior...

Different, hardly the IBM keyboards are deluding, no matter the technology adopted.
The problem with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are true  (Abraham Lincoln)

Offline TexasFlood

« Reply #439 on: Sun, 24 July 2011, 13:39:43 »
Chicony KB-5181, normal like mine and with green keys like some didjamatic sold.
« Last Edit: Sun, 24 July 2011, 13:43:23 by TexasFlood »

Offline TexasFlood

« Reply #440 on: Sun, 24 July 2011, 13:44:46 »
Chicony KB-5181, normal like mine and with green keys like some didjamatic sold.

Offline TexasFlood

« Reply #441 on: Sun, 24 July 2011, 13:57:34 »

Offline TexasFlood

« Reply #442 on: Sun, 24 July 2011, 14:10:05 »

Offline TexasFlood

« Reply #443 on: Sun, 24 July 2011, 14:18:11 »

Offline TexasFlood

« Reply #444 on: Sun, 24 July 2011, 16:54:07 »
« Last Edit: Sun, 24 July 2011, 19:21:53 by TexasFlood »

Offline JustCallMeCrash

• ErgoDox Lover
« Reply #445 on: Sun, 24 July 2011, 17:12:45 »
Exactly like that!  Thanks.
ErgoDoxen 6 total: Cherry MX Browns, Cherry MX Clears, NovelKeys Box Royal, 80g Gateron Yellows, NovelKeys Pale Blues, NovelKeys Box Navy.
Preonic 2 total: OG Gateron Yellows (GMK silencer clips), TBD (unassembled v2).
XD-75 (mixed Gateron Yellows, MX Blacks, MX Clears on layer toggles).
Das S Professional (was MX Blues, now Ghetto Reds).
G80-11900.
ML-4400 (2x) Cherry MY boards.

Offline TexasFlood

« Reply #446 on: Sun, 24 July 2011, 20:01:51 »
Quote from: TexasFlood;386196
Thanks for the info ch_123, I know nearly nothing about M2s so had no idea.  So the rubber dome version not only has inferior switches but much larger to boot.

Quote from: The Solutor;386270
Inferior...

Different, hardly the IBM keyboards are deluding, no matter the technology adopted.
Maybe I shouldn't have said inferior.  I actually have some IBM rubber domes that I kinda like and haven't tried this one so really shouldn't judge what I don't really know I suppose.

Offline TexasFlood

« Reply #447 on: Sun, 24 July 2011, 20:05:48 »
Quote from: TexasFlood;386196

Quote from: The Solutor;386270
Inferior...

Maybe I shouldn't have said inferior.  I actually have some IBM rubber domes that I kinda like and haven't tried this one so really shouldn't judge what I haven't used I suppose.

Offline kps

« Reply #448 on: Sun, 24 July 2011, 22:51:08 »
I started "wikifying" this thread, but couldn't actually work in the wiki because it seems to choke on the headings. Perhaps someone who knows better can copy this over there. Images link back to the source post for credit. Got up to page 8.

[H=2]Cherry[/H]
[H=3]G80-11802 (Compaq)[/H]
[ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 22155[/ATTACH]

[H=2]DAS[/H]
[H=3]S[/H]
[ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 22156[/ATTACH] [ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 22176[/ATTACH]

[H=2]Deck[/H]
[H=3]Toxic[/H]
[ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 22135[/ATTACH] [ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 22162[/ATTACH]

[H=2]DSI[/H]
[H=3]Modular Mac[/H]
[ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 22136[/ATTACH] [ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 22173[/ATTACH]

[H=2]Filco[/H]
[H=3]Full[/H]
[ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 22137[/ATTACH] [ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 22138[/ATTACH] [ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 22157[/ATTACH]

[H=3]Tenkeyless[/H]
[ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 22139[/ATTACH] [ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 22140[/ATTACH] [ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 22158[/ATTACH] [ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 22168[/ATTACH]

[H=2]Happy Hacking Keyboard[/H]
[H=3]HHKB[/H]
[ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 22142[/ATTACH] [ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 22160[/ATTACH] [ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 22167[/ATTACH] [ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 22166[/ATTACH]

[H=2]IBM[/H]
[H=3]Model F AT[/H]
[ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 22143[/ATTACH]

[H=3]Model M 101-key[/H]
[ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 22144[/ATTACH] [ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 22145[/ATTACH] [ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 22164[/ATTACH] [ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 22170[/ATTACH] [ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 22171[/ATTACH]

[H=3]Model M Spacesaver[/H]
[ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 22146[/ATTACH] [ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 22169[/ATTACH]

[H=3]Model M-13[/H]
[ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 22147[/ATTACH] [ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 22175[/ATTACH] [ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 22174[/ATTACH]

[H=2]KBC[/H]
[H=3]Poker[/H]
[ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 22150[/ATTACH]

[H=2]Leopold[/H]
[H=3]FC200R Tenkeyless[/H]
[ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 22161[/ATTACH] [ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 22163[/ATTACH]

[H=2]Noppoo[/H]
[H=3]Chocolate[/H]
[ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 22148[/ATTACH]

[H=2]Northgate[/H]
[H=3]Omnikey[/H]
[ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 22149[/ATTACH]

[H=2]Razer[/H]
[H=3]Blackwidow[/H]
[ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 22151[/ATTACH]

[H=3]Blackwidow Ultimate[/H]
[ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 22152[/ATTACH]

[H=2]Realforce[/H]
[H=3]Tenkeyless[/H]
[ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 22153[/ATTACH] [ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 22172[/ATTACH]
[H=3]91 UBY[/H]
[ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 22177[/ATTACH] [ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 22178[/ATTACH] [ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 22179[/ATTACH] [ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 22180[/ATTACH] [ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 22181[/ATTACH] [ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 22182[/ATTACH]

[H=2]SIIG[/H]
[H=3]Minitouch[/H]
[ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 22154[/ATTACH]

Offline TexasFlood

« Reply #449 on: Sun, 24 July 2011, 23:16:52 »
Quote from: kps;386545
I started "wikifying" this thread, but couldn't actually work in the wiki because it seems to choke on the headings. Perhaps someone who knows better can copy this over there. Images link back to the source post for credit. Got up to page 8.
You beat me to it, I was thinking along the same lines, but just as happy for you to do the work, :wink:, very cool. Maybe Ripster can shed some light on wikification best practices.