Author Topic: Clack Therapy  (Read 8596178 times)

Offline madhias

• BS TORPE
    • Madhias' Flickr
Re: Clack Therapy
« Reply #26300 on: Tue, 06 September 2016, 17:00:36 »
Flippers gonna flip!
... ...

Offline riotonthebay

• Cherry Peasant
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • keycult.com
« Reply #26301 on: Tue, 06 September 2016, 17:05:14 »
Flippers gonna flip!

and that's my contribution for the week, folks

Offline Air tree

• Better late than never ^-^
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • Formerly not demik
« Reply #26302 on: Tue, 06 September 2016, 17:12:22 »

Offline kenmai9

• Unicornforce
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Skrrr
« Reply #26303 on: Tue, 06 September 2016, 17:31:22 »

Offline atlas3686

• HHKB Elite
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Preacher at the church of Thorpe
« Reply #26304 on: Wed, 07 September 2016, 01:37:21 »
CC only just sent them out and they are already flipping them. ****ing animals, I hope they both get raped by land dolphins.

At least wait a couple months. No class.

Seeing unwanted Herr Freitag's  :'( :'( I have to agree on this one, at least hold onto it and admire it for a short while...... obviously only in it to flip it I guess. As you say no class! Taking the chance away from people who really want it.

Offline iamtootallforthis

• Something a lot Funnier
  • * Global Moderator
  • I like green stuffs.
    • WTB/WTTF Thread
« Reply #26305 on: Wed, 07 September 2016, 01:52:28 »
CC only just sent them out and they are already flipping them. ****ing animals, I hope they both get raped by land dolphins.

At least wait a couple months. No class.

Seeing unwanted Herr Freitag's  :'( :'( I have to agree on this one, at least hold onto it and admire it for a short while...... obviously only in it to flip it I guess. As you say no class! Taking the chance away from people who really want it.

All these Herr Freitag flippers are really killing me. Taking the chance away from people who really wanted it is right.

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #26306 on: Wed, 07 September 2016, 01:54:28 »
eBay is restocked with clacks for sure! Bid early and bid high folks!

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #26307 on: Wed, 07 September 2016, 06:04:20 »
clack daddy you never pm'd me for keycaps i has exactly 3 dollar signs ($$$) worth of USD. lets arrange a pick up hit me on the magic conch

sheeet, lemme grab dem hoez...

brb

Urban Dictionary says you'll accept weed in lieu of money? I got a bail of bud to trade you for a trashbag full of clacks.

I always found that Uban Dictionary post hilarious. It's waaaaay old too. I direct my friends and family to it for sh1ts and giggles.
I guess someone had a blunt I mean butt full of hurt when they wrote it.

So this is why it's so funny to everyone who knows me (including me)-

1) I'm usually known for being exceptionally not an azzh0le, tho I do at times have a brutal sense of humor.

2) I've never exchanged anything for weed, not even money. Why? Because I grow my own! LOLOLOL

3) #2^ is a lie, I don't smoke and never have. The thought would tickle anyone who knows me. Because everyone who knows me basically smokes. I'm odd man out.

4) I'm usually regarded as the antithesis of elitist. And I've been called a moron exactly once that I recall (and it's in that urban d1ck post)

5)  AND THIS MAY COME AS A HUGE SICK SHOCK TO SOME!!!
So hold on to your butts!!!
ARE YOU READY???!!!
GRAB A HOLD OF EACH PLUMP CHEEK!!!...

I... HAVE... NEVER... EVER... BLACKLISTED... ANYONE !!!

LoL, that might change though, you never know...
I've had people blacklist themselves (so worth it btw, some of the best PMs and emails I've ever read).

And that my friends is why that post is so damn funny. I actually had it printed out and hanging on my wall for a while, just so I could be reminded what Abraham Lincon once said- (and I quote) "If it's on the internet, it must be true".

Also the posters name was hilarious (for those that know the reference) so I guess the beef they had was likely not with me to begin with. lol

For the TL;DR crowd-
Clackz broke the webz and hurt wuz the buttz that got in the way.

When can I let go of my plump cheeks please?

It's getting more and more difficult to type.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
« Reply #26308 on: Wed, 07 September 2016, 10:41:43 »
Too bad about the flippers. Half of the fun of getting a clack is actually winning it for yourself

Offline Moistgun

• Slippery When Wet
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #26309 on: Wed, 07 September 2016, 10:46:48 »
Too bad about the flippers. Half of the fun of getting a clack is actually winning it for yourself
Whats the other half

Offline FLFisherman

• * Elevated Elder
  • I'd rather be fishing.
« Reply #26310 on: Wed, 07 September 2016, 10:48:03 »
Whats the other half

Flipping it.  :))

• * Global Moderator
  • I like green stuffs.
    • WTB/WTTF Thread
« Reply #26311 on: Wed, 07 September 2016, 11:22:08 »
Whats the other half

Having it on your board.

Offline joey

« Reply #26312 on: Wed, 07 September 2016, 11:24:11 »
Whats the other half

Having it on your board.
Having it in a vacuum sealed bag, never to touch a stem.

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #26313 on: Wed, 07 September 2016, 11:24:26 »
Whats the other half

Flipping it.  :))

:):):):):))

Whats the other half

Having it on your board.

That would ruin the precious stem by deflowering it. No one actually uses them on boards; they're just for pretty pictures.  ^-^

• * Global Moderator
  • I like green stuffs.
    • WTB/WTTF Thread
« Reply #26314 on: Wed, 07 September 2016, 11:27:15 »
Whats the other half

Having it on your board.
Having it in a vacuum sealed bag, never to touch a stem.

:))

Offline DreaMagine

• Head and shoulders, keys and toes
« Reply #26315 on: Wed, 07 September 2016, 12:53:24 »
That would ruin the precious stem by deflowering it. No one actually uses them on boards; they're just for pretty pictures.  ^-^

Aw crap I've been doing it wrong the whole time! I should have known..

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #26316 on: Wed, 07 September 2016, 21:59:07 »
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Clack-Factory-ART-E-P-VIOLENT-skull-MX-keycap-original-ClickClack-/322251880690?hash=item4b07b578f2:g:G5QAAOSwvzRXzGyX

Loving this colorway

Show Image

That's awesome!!

I didn't know CC had done anything even remotely like that.

Winning bid was only $435.00 though.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #26317 on: Wed, 07 September 2016, 22:30:15 »
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Clack-Factory-ART-E-P-VIOLENT-skull-MX-keycap-original-ClickClack-/322251880690?hash=item4b07b578f2:g:G5QAAOSwvzRXzGyX

Loving this colorway

Show Image

That's awesome!!

I didn't know CC had done anything even remotely like that.

Winning bid was only $435.00 though.

now we'll just wait for naasfu to post pics....

Offline Air tree

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Formerly not demik
« Reply #26318 on: Thu, 08 September 2016, 03:17:21 »
Therapy got.

My 420 caps were in fact in my PO box. My fire click clacks, they are so purty.

And for some reason I always have the thought when I get artisans I have never had before that they are huge because of all the macro shots I see, and for some reason it surprises me that they are really small.

You know how large keycaps are Air tree!

And my keycap puller is lost.  :(

Offline Bevo

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #26319 on: Thu, 08 September 2016, 04:57:11 »
Mr Clack can stay in our castle

Offline joey

« Reply #26320 on: Thu, 08 September 2016, 05:13:18 »

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #26321 on: Thu, 08 September 2016, 05:29:31 »
Therapy got.

And for some reason I always have the thought when I get artisans I have never had before that they are huge because of all the macro shots I see, and for some reason it surprises me that they are really small.

I was surprised when I got my first Skull how small they really were, and how much detail he can pack into such a small area.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #26322 on: Thu, 08 September 2016, 05:30:37 »
clack daddy you never pm'd me for keycaps i has exactly 3 dollar signs ($$$) worth of USD. lets arrange a pick up hit me on the magic conch

sheeet, lemme grab dem hoez...

brb

Urban Dictionary says you'll accept weed in lieu of money? I got a bail of bud to trade you for a trashbag full of clacks.

I always found that Uban Dictionary post hilarious. It's waaaaay old too. I direct my friends and family to it for sh1ts and giggles.
I guess someone had a blunt I mean butt full of hurt when they wrote it.

So this is why it's so funny to everyone who knows me (including me)-

1) I'm usually known for being exceptionally not an azzh0le, tho I do at times have a brutal sense of humor.

2) I've never exchanged anything for weed, not even money. Why? Because I grow my own! LOLOLOL

3) #2^ is a lie, I don't smoke and never have. The thought would tickle anyone who knows me. Because everyone who knows me basically smokes. I'm odd man out.

4) I'm usually regarded as the antithesis of elitist. And I've been called a moron exactly once that I recall (and it's in that urban d1ck post)

5)  AND THIS MAY COME AS A HUGE SICK SHOCK TO SOME!!!
ARE YOU READY???!!!

I've had people blacklist themselves (so worth it btw, some of the best PMs and emails I've ever read).

And that my friends is why that post is so damn funny. I actually had it printed out and hanging on my wall for a while, just so I could be reminded what Abraham Lincon once said- (and I quote) "If it's on the internet, it must be true".

Also the posters name was hilarious (for those that know the reference) so I guess the beef they had was likely not with me to begin with. lol

For the TL;DR crowd-

Still holding.

My left arm's going numb.

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #26323 on: Thu, 08 September 2016, 12:41:26 »
Therapy got.

Told you it would all work out :)

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #26324 on: Thu, 08 September 2016, 21:49:47 »
Therapy got.

Told you it would all work out :)

Except for the bit about the keycap puller ...

Offline alienman82

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #26325 on: Thu, 08 September 2016, 21:50:53 »
removed.
« Last Edit: Thu, 01 March 2018, 14:12:30 by alienman82 »

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #26326 on: Thu, 08 September 2016, 23:44:22 »
What does one do with so many clacks, snackrifice

Offline Air tree

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Formerly not demik
« Reply #26327 on: Fri, 09 September 2016, 00:52:53 »
Run a hot bath and then bathe with them.

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #26328 on: Fri, 09 September 2016, 03:17:39 »
Run a hot bath and then bathe with them.
Pics?

Offline atlas3686

• HHKB Elite
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Preacher at the church of Thorpe
« Reply #26329 on: Fri, 09 September 2016, 03:28:43 »
Therapy got.

I was surprised when I got my first Skull how small they really were, and how much detail he can pack into such a small area.

Ha, glad to see I am not the only one :)

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
« Reply #26330 on: Fri, 09 September 2016, 08:13:50 »
Therapy got.

This happened with me for my first V2, I expected it to be a lot bigger for some reason. Keycaps are really small compared to pictures (obviously)!

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #26331 on: Fri, 09 September 2016, 17:19:22 »
I'm sure they will come next week :(...

Offline naasfu

• The Curator
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • CURSE YOU HE-MAN
« Reply #26332 on: Sat, 10 September 2016, 01:14:09 »
so apparently my clacks are being sold on taobao.  lolwut.

please be careful when getting caps from trades/sales.  seems like everything is being copied now.

a cute stray cat combination that comes out happily when you look at your face is cute

WANTED: gib clacks        post your mspaints!        post your rubber domes!

Offline dohbot

« Reply #26333 on: Sat, 10 September 2016, 01:16:37 »

please be careful when getting caps from trades/sales.  seems like everything is being copied now.

Show Image

Show Image

What a deal!!!
That GHer who likes sloths... A lot.

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #26334 on: Sat, 10 September 2016, 01:51:16 »

Show Image

Show Image

Hope they have a topre jack for me!

Offline naasfu

• The Curator
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • CURSE YOU HE-MAN
« Reply #26335 on: Sat, 10 September 2016, 01:53:44 »

Show Image

Show Image

they do!
a cute stray cat combination that comes out happily when you look at your face is cute

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #26336 on: Sat, 10 September 2016, 01:55:10 »

Show Image

Show Image

they do!

All my bootleg hopes and dreams!

Now gimme da cap!

Offline kenmai9

• Unicornforce
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Skrrr
« Reply #26337 on: Sat, 10 September 2016, 02:12:47 »

Show Image

Show Image

im never trading again

Offline ba7777

« Reply #26338 on: Sat, 10 September 2016, 02:35:34 »
shame....

Offline Belfong

« Reply #26339 on: Sat, 10 September 2016, 02:35:47 »

im never trading again
I am equally worried as  well. How can one tell the fake apart?

Offline kenmai9

• Unicornforce
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Skrrr
« Reply #26340 on: Sat, 10 September 2016, 02:36:45 »

im never trading again
I am equally worried as  well. How can one tell the fake apart?
Well we have to see the replica first. Anyone able to acquire one? For science ?

Also we should only trade with reputable people I guess?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Offline ba7777

Clack Therapy
« Reply #26341 on: Sat, 10 September 2016, 02:37:29 »
I guess at least the color won't be the same. But If you don't have the genuine one. It's hard to tell.

Offline joey

« Reply #26342 on: Sat, 10 September 2016, 03:10:02 »
so I'm my clacks are being sold on taobao.
Now that you're cashing out, why taobao? why not ebay?

Offline bocahgundul

• a seal
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #26343 on: Sat, 10 September 2016, 07:20:37 »
Got my clacks finally

Offline Moistgun

• Slippery When Wet
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #26344 on: Sat, 10 September 2016, 12:21:38 »

Profit margins are for chumps.

Offline btctopre

« Reply #26345 on: Sat, 10 September 2016, 12:45:21 »
don't worry, if his previous work is any indication, then you'll be able to tell the difference

kek

Offline madhias

• BS TORPE
    • Madhias' Flickr
« Reply #26346 on: Sat, 10 September 2016, 14:05:17 »

Haha, great!
... ...

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #26347 on: Sat, 10 September 2016, 14:18:41 »
don't worry, if his previous work is any indication, then you'll be able to tell the difference
Show Image

kek
It's a thing of beauty

Offline naasfu

• The Curator
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • CURSE YOU HE-MAN
« Reply #26348 on: Sat, 10 September 2016, 14:38:02 »
Show Image

kek
It's a thing of beauty

hlaverson pls.

my cat makes better bootleg caps in her litter box on a daily basis.

Offline clickclack

• * Maker
  • Board Chow EXTRAORDINAIRE
« Reply #26349 on: Sat, 10 September 2016, 14:40:07 »

.....5)  AND THIS MAY COME AS A HUGE SICK SHOCK TO SOME!!!
ARE YOU READY???!!!

For the TL;DR crowd-

RELEASE THE CHEEKS!

The pleasure is over.
862+ keyboards and counting!   R.I.P.ster          Vendor link ->Clack Factory