Author Topic: The Finch Caps Thread! - Textured Gamer Sets Sale II Underway!  (Read 15535 times)

Offline att1cus

• * Maker
The Finch Caps Thread! - Textured Gamer Sets Sale II Underway!
« on: Sun, 08 October 2017, 19:48:05 »
Hey everyone - I just thought I'd make a fresh thread to introduce Finch caps and have a brief chat on what we're all about.  I'll also use this thread for owners to post shots of their Finch Caps, and for owner/fan feedback and discussion.  Everyone is welcome!

First, a little about us! I'm Att1cus, and together with my fiancee and photographer Smooganz we are running a small artisan shop called Finch Caps.  We operate out of the suburbs of Philadelphia, where we hand-make and distribute all of our offerings.  We have a (very good) doggo and two cats as well.

I was super lucky to have a master of a teacher, Binge of Hunger Work studios.  He and WidgiePidge were amazingly generous in having me over to their shop for a few sessions on the arts of casting artisan keycaps.  I wouldn't be able to create the products I do without Binge's instruction, so a huge shout-out to him for the inspiration to start my own shop!

At the moment, Finch Caps is slowly producing quality artisan blanks that we affectionately call Finch Blanks.  Each Finch Cap has the Finch Caps logo inscribed somewhere on the cap directly, most commonly inside the back of the key.  We plan to evolve to make various blank mods and gaming sets down the road. 

I'm also in the process of creating my first hand-sculpted caps, and will release some as soon as I ave stable enough designs.

I'd like to thank the following people for their encouragement and support of Finch Caps during its inception and now that we're officially rolling out our products to the community:  Binge, Krytone, Zorb, Fendent, Bro, and BunnyLake!

Instagram will be where I make most announcements and where I'll be posting my most up-to-date content (for now).  Please follow to stay up to date on Finch Caps happenings! 

Textured Gamer Sets Sale II

Hello everyone! I'm happy to offer a new sale for my textured gamer sets.  With this sale I was exploring all kinds of new colors and establishing some basic recipes for my caps.  I got some great, and sometimes totally unexpected, results.  I hope you enjoy them!

These caps are hammered metal texture on top, and offer a nice hand-forged metal feeling for your fingertips.  These are shown at Keycon 2019.

All sets in this sale will be $45

Shipping fees for within the US are $8
Shipping fees for Canada are $11
Shipping fees for all other destinations will be $14

All caps are MX stem in this sale.  You can enter to win up to 2 sets this time around. 

Menu Gallery: https://imgur.com/a/Sf6iYff

Form Link: https://forms.gle/vbauwo7VCudutTDY6

Thanks and happy holidays to everyone!
« Last Edit: Fri, 20 December 2019, 17:32:09 by att1cus »

Offline hayt

• * Maker
Re: The Finch Caps Thread!
« Reply #1 on: Sun, 08 October 2017, 20:19:24 »
Hey Att1cus, looking forward to seeing your work and progression! The blanks looked great, can’t wait to see what sculpts you come up with!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline asianboy30354

« Reply #2 on: Sun, 08 October 2017, 20:24:46 »
im excited to see what ya bring to the game xD cool seeing so much support from the artisan community once again!!

Offline LiQuiDs

« Reply #3 on: Sun, 08 October 2017, 20:37:00 »
i seeing your work that is impressive and beautiful.
i will waiting for you bring that in here :)
Great art is an instant arrested in eternity.

Offline Corgi Butts

« Reply #4 on: Sun, 08 October 2017, 20:41:35 »
Toot Toot!  All aboard the Finch Hype Train!

Offline LightningXI

• * Elevated Elder
  • PPD
    • ArtisanMacro
« Reply #5 on: Sun, 08 October 2017, 21:36:56 »
It was a pleasure for me to meet Att1cus and Smooganz at KeyCon 2017. I can't wait to see what Finch Caps brings to the table; we've seen progress of their work, and it looks amazing. Best of luck in your newest of ventures! I hope we can meet again at another East Coast meetup  :thumb: :D

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #6 on: Sun, 08 October 2017, 21:44:56 »
blue is good, keep making blue stuff
I love Elzy

Offline att1cus

• * Maker
« Reply #7 on: Tue, 10 October 2017, 12:05:31 »
Hey Att1cus, looking forward to seeing your work and progression! The blanks looked great, can’t wait to see what sculpts you come up with!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i seeing your work that is impressive and beautiful.
i will waiting for you bring that in here :)

im excited to see what ya bring to the game xD cool seeing so much support from the artisan community once again!!

It was a pleasure for me to meet Att1cus and Smooganz at KeyCon 2017. I can't wait to see what Finch Caps brings to the table; we've seen progress of their work, and it looks amazing. Best of luck in your newest of ventures! I hope we can meet again at another East Coast meetup  :thumb: :D

Toot Toot!  All aboard the Finch Hype Train!

Thanks for the encouragement guys! Materials for the Halloween sale are arriving today :)

blue is good, keep making blue stuff

Blue is one of my favorite colors, so you can count on that!

Offline ejewell89

• 4ever Smol
« Reply #8 on: Tue, 10 October 2017, 12:13:39 »
great entry into the artisan making scene! Followed you on insta and I'm liking what I see. :)

Good luck!

Offline wishful_cynic

« Reply #9 on: Tue, 10 October 2017, 12:19:52 »
Good luck!  :thumb:

Offline att1cus

• * Maker
Re: The Finch Caps Thread! - HALLOWEEN SALE IS LIVE
« Reply #10 on: Tue, 31 October 2017, 10:06:29 »
Sale Update!

Offline att1cus

• * Maker
Re: The Finch Caps Thread! - HALLOWEEN SALE CLOSED - INVOICING COMPLETE
« Reply #11 on: Wed, 01 November 2017, 21:41:12 »
Invoicing Completed - please check your emails!

Offline att1cus

• * Maker
Re: The Finch Caps Thread! - Textured Gamer Sets Sale II Underway!
« Reply #12 on: Fri, 20 December 2019, 16:59:27 »
Sale bump!

Offline craftkey

• Craftkey
Re: The Finch Caps Thread! - Textured Gamer Sets Sale II Underway!
« Reply #13 on: Wed, 08 January 2020, 02:37:27 »
I have followed you on instagram
And I really like what you are doing  :thumb: