Author Topic: New Member from Bangkok Thailand  (Read 812 times)

Offline MikeHerb

New Member from Bangkok Thailand
« on: Wed, 05 May 2021, 13:06:07 »
Hey guys!

Im a gamer currently i have a corsair k63 rapidfire for 4 years now and i decided to buy a new keyboard...

and wow what a rabbit hole i have gone through the past few days leading up to me purchasing 2 custom keyboards. I didnt know that this world existed before.. my friend warned me, but i didnt listen and now i am up all night watching wildcat, hamaji neo, taeha types, squashy boy, switch and click and now I am sooo engrossed in this..

I kinda wish i watched them prior purchasing my new keyboards. but what i got is a RK84 really budget one will place cherry mx red switches with miami night keys. this will replace my corsair one.

and then i bought a cheaper keyboard i dont know why exactly, i think its because i wanted to get this set of key caps and it wouldnt fit my 84 key layout with the Royal Kludge, so i got a SKS64S cause i really wanted to put the Sea Coral Ukiyo Keys! this has the Gateron Blue Optical switches.

so thats my setup thats coming in so far. what are the first few mods i must do to them to make that sweet sound? any tips and comments are welcome.
rinse and repeat