geekhack Marketplace > Interest Checks

[IC] Headphone stands- 1st design idea up, need feedback

(1/11) > >>

pexon:
I have been gagging to get some headphone stands created for a while, now is the time for me to do it I think, My work is expanding and I want to go into different fields and audio has always been a passion of mine.

I am looking to make some from acrylic, wood and brass/ aluminium in a range of prices. I can do flat pack acrylic kits and you can piece them together, this will keep cost down and postage costs. I can do custom wood ones and high end brass and ally ones.

I have TONS of ideas floating around. I will post some pics of my ideas and some sketches later.

If you are interested, let me know below.

Thanks!

LechnerDE:
I'd be interested in a geekhack themed stand (orange / grey + logo or something like that).

It should be rather cheap though, nothing extra fancy. I mean I don't want to pay more for the stand than for the headphones themselves ;)

pexon:

--- Quote from: LechnerDE on Fri, 09 August 2013, 04:01:23 ---I'd be interested in a geekhack themed stand (orange / grey + logo or something like that).

It should be rather cheap though, nothing extra fancy. I mean I don't want to pay more for the stand than for the headphones themselves ;)

--- End quote ---

Great idea, some orange and grey or black would look ace. I like that idea. Acrylic ones shouldnt to too expensive at all

LechnerDE:
Aweseome! Looking forward to your prototypes / mockups :)

CalmB4tehPwn:
Oh, I'm definitely in for an inexpensive acrylic kit.

I like the idea of bright colors, closed in by opaque black, much like the geekhack theme, so I'm down for that. Though, I'd be happy with just about any color and black. Keeping an eye on this one.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version