Author Topic: Duck Keyboard Weights: Viper/ Eagle, LSv3, Jetfire and TC-V3  (Read 15252 times)

Offline smittysteve

• Tea > Coffee. Clack > Thwock.
Duck Keyboard Weights: Viper/ Eagle, LSv3, Jetfire and TC-V3
« on: Tue, 05 June 2018, 17:56:40 »
Hello All,

Long time listener, first time caller.

After being pleasantly surprised by the way my Blackbird felt with the nice weight Merlin64 (MechMerlin) ran bolted in, I've been one of the many eagerly awaiting more cowbell. And more Duck weights. I spoke with Merlin about this a bunch- he is so active in the community tackling many other awesome projects that, with his blessing, I decided to take on the weight buy. So.... here we go.

In an act of unbridled pathological optimism, I'm going to run weights for ALL the recent Duck boards at once. I may regret this decision, but it will help bring our cost down and I don't foresee that much more trouble running all of them vs. just running one or two. Duck kindly provided all of the weight dimension files, so we are good to go. With that in mind, I'm trying to keep it simple:

-Everything will be brass
-You can choose engraved or plain brass
-That's it

My good friend and freaking talented guy, Gaiden has put together the graphics for us. They are awesome and I appreciate him helping with these SO very much.

Viper/ Eagle v2:

Lightsaver v3:

Jetfire:

TC-V3:

PRICE:
~$65 engraved
~$35 plain brass

Price is the same for all weights. I was a little surprised by this, but the material difference isn't enough to change pricing much at all. The manufacturer I'm going with quoted the quantity across all the weights for one price, so I'll do the same here. Hoping the pricing may come down a little as we go- wanted to give worst-case scenario. The plain brass will be a tumbled finish- uncoated and unpolished. The engraved weights will be polished.

Timeline: I'm going to hold this IC up for a couple of weeks then open group buy for two weeks. I hope to place the order the week of July 9 and assuming all goes well (of course I've been in enough buys to know that's a 5% of the time statement, but recall, the pathological optimism...) I expect to be shipping these by the first week of August. Fwiw, I'm doing everything here in the US. I did investigate overseas manufacturing, but I really like the folks I'm working with for the weights and the engraving, so I feel more confident doing everything here and think it's worth a little extra $.

Shipping: will either invoice shipping later or do it all all at one time- not sure yet. If I feel good about estimating shipping and doing it all with one invoice, I'd prefer that instead of sending shipping invoices separately later on. TBD... Will ship internationally, but will definitely have to quote that case-by-case. That could get expensive- sorry international peeps.

Should mention that I am not sure whether these weights will fit earlier versions (Viper/ Eagle v1, LSv2) of these boards. My hunch is that they will, but if anyone would like to measure and evaluate with me, I'm happy to share sizes of the weights we will be making here.

Kindly let me know what you plan on purchasing so I can finalize quotes by filling out this handy form:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdFQuE3Fs2TJZpE0mg-sfB8j5B3sg7oTm73S1h0f1r2nZHJKw/viewform?usp=sf_link

That's it. Whew, not too bad. Comment or message me (smittysteve on GH, Reddit or Discord) with any questions. Please let any friends you know out there with Duck boards that this is happening. Thanks for looking and hope to see you in the buy!

Offline Evilocity

Re: Duck Keyboard Weights: Viper/ Eagle, LSv3, Jetfire and TC-V3
« Reply #1 on: Tue, 05 June 2018, 18:03:46 »
Form submitted, can't wait!

Offline megaforce

« Reply #2 on: Tue, 05 June 2018, 18:04:38 »
Hell yeah
Corsair K63 Wireless | Razer Huntsman Elite
More
Hokusai | Ogre| Yohane | Mc65 | Kaze | RBB
Former: LZ MX | LZ FE | LZ CLS TKL Silver |LZ CLS TKL Gray| LZ St | V.EA | Blackbird | LSV3 | OctagonV2 | Norbatouch | X60 | TX84 | Kyuu | SSK | 268.1| Jane CE | Corsair K95 | X60R | HHKB JP x JS HiPro | 910 CE |Nunu |Nunu FE | Jane V2 CE|Jane V2| RS (TKL)

Offline Sshimosawa

« Reply #3 on: Tue, 05 June 2018, 18:04:50 »
Amazing idea. If you could give us approximate measurements for each, may be able to use these to weigh down other boards as well.

Offline Atredl

« Reply #4 on: Tue, 05 June 2018, 18:05:10 »
Submitted for LSv3!

Offline flyingpike

« Reply #5 on: Tue, 05 June 2018, 18:12:49 »
Thanks for running this, all of these look great!

Offline JubJubCity

« Reply #6 on: Tue, 05 June 2018, 18:18:20 »
Awesome, can't wait   ;D

Offline long_qt_pie

« Reply #7 on: Tue, 05 June 2018, 18:19:20 »
in for jetfire plain, submitted.  Thanks
Jetfire | Mech 27 v1 | Mira SE | Singa | Orion 2.5 | Eo87 | Lubrigante | MGA | IBM F XT | AEKII | Lightpad | Exent | Dolphin Rev 2 | F1-8x | Mr Suit

Offline merlin64

• MechMerlin
« Reply #8 on: Tue, 05 June 2018, 18:24:31 »
Woohoo, I'm in. The last guy who did weights, did a terrible job. This better be much better!

Offline Atredl

« Reply #9 on: Tue, 05 June 2018, 18:25:32 »
Woohoo, I'm in. The last guy who did weights, did a terrible job. This better be much better!

Offline phorx

• ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
« Reply #10 on: Tue, 05 June 2018, 18:34:25 »
Yay in for sure!

Offline eyedrop

« Reply #11 on: Tue, 05 June 2018, 18:37:06 »
The engraved design looks great.  I just filled out the form.   :thumb:

Offline eyedrop

« Reply #12 on: Tue, 05 June 2018, 18:38:15 »
Ok, dumb question.  Are you including screws with the weight?

Offline smittysteve

« Reply #13 on: Tue, 05 June 2018, 18:51:19 »
The engraved design looks great.  I just filled out the form.   :thumb:

Thanks. And all credit to Gaiden- he nailed these!

Ok, dumb question.  Are you including screws with the weight?

Not stupid at all... yes, I'll include the four screws, forgot to mention that!

Offline smittysteve

« Reply #14 on: Tue, 05 June 2018, 18:53:08 »

Hahaha- not at all, man... they came out great! Blackbird is solidly still in my rotation (best layout ever!) and every time I struggle to pick it up, I think of that guy fondly!

Offline smittysteve

« Reply #15 on: Tue, 05 June 2018, 18:54:31 »
Amazing idea. If you could give us approximate measurements for each, may be able to use these to weigh down other boards as well.

I can do that. I'll measure and add dimensions to the post. The trick will be the mounting holes and such, but you can get creative with a drill and mount these babies wherever you'd like.  :thumb: :thumb:

Offline captainish

« Reply #16 on: Tue, 05 June 2018, 19:13:40 »
Engravings look clean  :thumb: Submitted

Offline Sshimosawa

« Reply #17 on: Tue, 05 June 2018, 19:21:32 »

I can do that. I'll measure and add dimensions to the post. The trick will be the mounting holes and such, but you can get creative with a drill and mount these babies wherever you'd like.  :thumb: :thumb:

Huge thank you.

Offline Jedi

« Reply #18 on: Tue, 05 June 2018, 19:43:03 »
Nice job! The engravings look very nice, glad to see another locally made buy too. Just as a backup, do you have at least two places to source the work from in case the first place goes south?

Offline Eggplant

« Reply #19 on: Tue, 05 June 2018, 19:49:16 »
These look amazing,

I hate that the weight on the jetfire is internal, but almost can't resist the fantastic engraving.

Offline dantambok

« Reply #20 on: Tue, 05 June 2018, 19:53:53 »
yes please!
Stuff  I have
More
2x TGR Alice / TGR 910 RE / TGR 910 CE / TGR 910 VKC / 2x TGR Jane V2 / 2x Matrix 2.0 / Matrix 2.2 / Matrix 1.2OG / Lyn Whale v2 / Lyn EM7 v3 / DK Saver / Keycult No. 1/60 /  Quantrik Hachi /  Quantrik  Kyuu / Duck Orion V2 / TGRxSinga Unikorn R1 / 2x Unikorn 2.2 / Quantrik QXP /  JER80 / TMO50 / 2x 86u / ION i69 / LZ MP / 2x FMJ80 / TGR Jane V2 CE / Matrix Project F / IDB60 / is0  / MXSS / Atom TKL / Duck Viper v3 / HBCP / Noxary 280 / LZ Physix / FLX Virgo / Modern M0110 / Matrix 2.0 ADD / TGR Police / Noxary XRF / Noxary Vulcan Pro / 350 Mimi / Matrix 2.0CP / Kira80 / Exent 65% / FMJ60 / Haus 65 / Kikuichimonji / Cake 60 / 2x AU Unikorn  Commission/ LZ XE / Paraluman 60 / AI03 Andromeda / Dalco 959 Mini GT / LZ Erghost /  Finder Works Hyphen / 2x Singa Kohaku / Linworks EM8 / GAFxTGR 910 / TGRxKLC Dolice / TGR 910v2 ME / Noxary Valhalla / Hiney Ibis / LZ REs / PerryWorks MC65 / Hiney Poly TKL One / RS60 / Zekk RBB / QK80 / Keycult No 2 TKL / FLX Virgo r2 / Matrix Navi

Coming --   Lynx50 (wixx scammed us) / Ladybird60 / JJW Derivative / TGR Shi

100+ GMK sets

Offline Unforgivable

« Reply #21 on: Tue, 05 June 2018, 20:24:55 »
Oh man, great job Steve!

Dare I ask...any chance you could also set up a slot for Orion V1/V2 weights? The weight fits both. Not sure if you’d have the file for it however. :(

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #22 on: Tue, 05 June 2018, 20:26:38 »
i like these logos
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline razor_blade

« Reply #23 on: Tue, 05 June 2018, 20:57:49 »
So in.

Offline phorx

• ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
« Reply #24 on: Tue, 05 June 2018, 21:35:45 »
Can you give us a sense for how deep the engraving is?

Offline mmontess

« Reply #25 on: Tue, 05 June 2018, 22:11:56 »
I would be in for a lightsaver and a jetfire weight!

Offline Dreamre

• kbdlife
« Reply #26 on: Tue, 05 June 2018, 23:20:25 »
So for the raw brass ones, will they be finished too? Finished meaning smooth and etc.? Thanks!

Offline Peppermint216

« Reply #27 on: Tue, 05 June 2018, 23:29:39 »
The Jetfire weight won't fit in a BB will it?

Offline mdlt97

• This **** is still better than Keebtalk
« Reply #28 on: Tue, 05 June 2018, 23:39:39 »
sweet filled it out
TX60 | Duck TC-V3 | Duck Eagle V2 1/1 Bottom | Zephyr r2 | Duck Sidewinder | Mech27v2 | TX75 | LZ CLS | Duck Viper v2 | Orion v3 | HHKB pro 1 | TGR 910 | Omega60

Offline smittysteve

« Reply #29 on: Tue, 05 June 2018, 23:52:40 »

It will be pretty thin. Think something like this:
http://lps.ie/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/brass-nameplate-laser.jpg

Just measured as the Blackbird dimensions are in the file I have from Duck.... Jetfire is exactly the same size in x and y, but it's much thicker. Blackbird is a 2T and Jetfire is 3T. Bugger!

So for the raw brass ones, will they be finished too? Finished meaning smooth and etc.? Thanks!

They will be tumbled, so no burrs or anything, but not treated or polished.

Oh man, great job Steve!

Dare I ask...any chance you could also set up a slot for Orion V1/V2 weights? The weight fits both. Not sure if you’d have the file for it however. :(

Thanks very much! While I'm doing them all, it's very possible. I could get the file for those so making the weight seems doable. Trick may be on engraving- there is some setup fee for the shop to do the laser engraving built into the cost. For only a couple Orions, that may get spendy. But can probably get plain weights done for any Orion folk that want one.  :thumb:

Offline smittysteve

« Reply #30 on: Tue, 05 June 2018, 23:55:12 »
Nice job! The engravings look very nice, glad to see another locally made buy too. Just as a backup, do you have at least two places to source the work from in case the first place goes south?

Sorry missed your question in previous multi quote! Yes, I have a couple of back-ups in place. I want these to come out really great. I have three of the four boards in question here, so I'm a consumer on this buy right there with everyone!

Offline glack23

« Reply #31 on: Wed, 06 June 2018, 03:10:39 »
in for jetfire.

Offline LeoShi

« Reply #32 on: Wed, 06 June 2018, 04:02:26 »
in for lightsaver :))

Offline wodan

« Reply #33 on: Wed, 06 June 2018, 06:37:34 »
 ;D

Offline finalarcadia

« Reply #34 on: Wed, 06 June 2018, 07:33:05 »
Will shipping be same as 1 for 2 weights in US?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Offline __foo_

« Reply #36 on: Wed, 06 June 2018, 08:15:36 »
Wish I had a Duck board(s) to put these weights in, look awesome!

Offline Unforgivable

« Reply #37 on: Wed, 06 June 2018, 10:31:10 »

It will be pretty thin. Think something like this:
http://lps.ie/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/brass-nameplate-laser.jpg

Just measured as the Blackbird dimensions are in the file I have from Duck.... Jetfire is exactly the same size in x and y, but it's much thicker. Blackbird is a 2T and Jetfire is 3T. Bugger!

They will be tumbled, so no burrs or anything, but not treated or polished.

Oh man, great job Steve!

Thanks very much! While I'm doing them all, it's very possible. I could get the file for those so making the weight seems doable. Trick may be on engraving- there is some setup fee for the shop to do the laser engraving built into the cost. For only a couple Orions, that may get spendy. But can probably get plain weights done for any Orion folk that want one.  :thumb:

Oh! Yes please! I’d totally be in for a plain Orion weight!

« Reply #38 on: Wed, 06 June 2018, 10:31:39 »
Stoked this is finally happening, thankyou!!

Offline lecorsair

« Reply #39 on: Thu, 07 June 2018, 17:18:39 »
I noted as such on the google form but was hoping others can chime in here also:

Is it possible to add some sort of thematic flourish to the TC-V3? As it stands compared to the other three, it feels a bit bland. Hope not coming across as too harsh - just a quick feedback.

Offline smittysteve

« Reply #40 on: Thu, 07 June 2018, 17:49:19 »
Will shipping be same as 1 for 2 weights in US?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Thanks for the question and no,I don't think they will be the same for multiples. As we move to the GB, I'll get shipping estimates worked out more precisely since there are a few likely getting more than one. Merlin's sage advice for me is also to work on finding shipping boxes sooner rather than later. I appreciate that and will start on that as soon as possible.

I noted as such on the google form but was hoping others can chime in here also:

Is it possible to add some sort of thematic flourish to the TC-V3? As it stands compared to the other three, it feels a bit bland. Hope not coming across as too harsh - just a quick feedback.

Thanks for the comment- not harsh at all... nothing is in stone yet and this is very much an IC where I want to get this as right as possible for an many as possible. I'm reading all the comments here and in the form and if there are more who want to snazzy up the TC-V3, we'll do it. All I'm really set on is that we will only run one engraved design for each board- it's just too expensive for the engraving setup fees. So far, the engraved TC-V3 is polling very popular, but again, totally open to revisions if people feel strongly one way or t'other.

I'm also quite curious about the early responses on the Viper/ Eagle. We have about 65 responses total and the Viper/ Eagle is the only weight where raw brass is leading over engraved.
Viper/ Eagle: 38% Engraved
Lightsaver: 70% Engraved
Jetfire: 62% Engraved
TC-V3: 74% Engraved

Viper/ Eagle folk- any thoughts here? Not feeling the design or just the most pragmatic of the group, since after all, the weight isn't visible in any of these babies? Feel free to post or message me.
« Last Edit: Thu, 07 June 2018, 17:56:50 by smittysteve »

Offline Krona

« Reply #41 on: Thu, 07 June 2018, 17:55:39 »
Agree with adding a little flair to the TC-V3, I’m in

Offline merlin64

• MechMerlin
« Reply #42 on: Thu, 07 June 2018, 20:34:57 »
I thought the eagle viper logo looked very much like a sports logo and didn't quite match the refined look of my keyboard.

Offline Shados

« Reply #43 on: Thu, 07 June 2018, 21:22:59 »
Viper/ Eagle folk- any thoughts here? Not feeling the design or just the most pragmatic of the group, since after all, the weight isn't visible in any of these babies? Feel free to post or message me.

I'll echo merlin's sentiment on this, and also what I noted on the form: it'd probably be better to have separate designs for the viper and the eagle.

Offline gaiden

« Reply #44 on: Thu, 07 June 2018, 22:26:13 »
I thought the eagle viper logo looked very much like a sports logo and didn't quite match the refined look of my keyboard.
Smitty and I discussed about the eagle & viper plate a while back and the idea was to have a single design to accommodate both boards. I will revisit it and tc-v3 again and see what I can do to spice them up a bit

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Offline damagepoint

« Reply #45 on: Fri, 08 June 2018, 04:36:37 »
I'm actually a huge fan of the TC-V3 weight.  Before the IC posted I was almost certain I was going to get a plain weight because I wasn't a fan of the "snazzy'd" up designs from prior weights.  Regardless I'm in, I appreciate all the work you're putting through, this is a lot cheaper than what I was able to find for a single weight for myself. 

Offline phorx

• ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
« Reply #46 on: Fri, 15 June 2018, 10:10:30 »
Any news on this?  Looks very promising

Offline smittysteve

« Reply #47 on: Sat, 16 June 2018, 11:54:04 »
Hi All- we are looking good! Going to talk with Gaiden this weekend and see about any graphics tweaks/ options to throw out there. I will open up the GB and orders this week.

Offline driftingbunnies

« Reply #48 on: Sat, 16 June 2018, 21:31:13 »
Does anyone have a KBD19x? I'm wondering if these will fit that weight opening...

Offline Atredl

« Reply #49 on: Sat, 16 June 2018, 22:16:14 »
Does anyone have a KBD19x? I'm wondering if these will fit that weight opening...

If the weight opening looks anything like that piece on the bottom then probably not.

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #50 on: Sat, 16 June 2018, 23:01:35 »

definitely won't
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline Hamel

• KBDLAB
« Reply #51 on: Sat, 16 June 2018, 23:05:08 »
UP for TC-V3!

Offline packman86

• Morning Coffee
« Reply #52 on: Sat, 16 June 2018, 23:10:21 »
Down for the Jetfire weight. Thanks for working on this!
Keyboard Collection:

More

TGR Jane V2 | TGR Jane V2 CE | TGR Alice | TGR Dolice | TGR 910 | TGR x Singa UNIKORN 60 | Matrix 8XV 2.0 Korea Version | Matrix 8XV 2.0add | LZ CLS s h x | Duck Jetfire | TX-CP | QXP | Noxary X65 | RAMA M60-A | Model F62 "Kishsaver"

Offline smittysteve

« Reply #53 on: Sat, 23 June 2018, 14:49:12 »
Hello all, working on the GB thread now, thanks for your patience. Gaiden is a rock star and put together some revised graphics for us on the TC-V3 and Viper/ Eagle. I'm in between flights at Newark at the moment and have the next 9 hours to look forward to on airplanes... but will have the GB submitted for approval in the next day or two. Looking forward to getting these babies made!!

Also, there is a decent chance I'll be able to do Orion weights too- probably just un-engraved. If you know someone looking for that, let them know to check out the GB thread. :)

Have a great weekend!
« Last Edit: Sat, 23 June 2018, 14:57:26 by smittysteve »

Offline phorx

• ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
« Reply #54 on: Wed, 27 June 2018, 08:38:43 »
I'm looking forward to this GB getting started.  Any new renders of the updated designs?

Offline gaiden

« Reply #55 on: Wed, 27 June 2018, 14:42:52 »
I'm looking forward to this GB getting started.  Any new renders of the updated designs?
Hi, there were new updates for Eagle/Viper and TC-V3 plates. For some reason pictures links are broken, may have to wait for Smitty to fix them when he has time.

For the Eagle/Viper & TC-V3 I went with simpler designs that is more inline with the overall aesthetic. Eagle/Viper still has the same approach of making accommodation for 2 boards with 1 plate.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Offline phorx

• ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
« Reply #56 on: Wed, 27 June 2018, 14:46:40 »
Oh I really like the updated look of the TC-v3 weight.

Offline gaiden

« Reply #57 on: Wed, 27 June 2018, 14:48:35 »
Oh I really like the updated look of the TC-v3 weight.

Glad to hear, that one was tricky to work with..

Offline AndyTC

« Reply #58 on: Wed, 27 June 2018, 14:49:42 »
I agree new TC design looks nice

Think i prefer the old design though tbh

Offline smittysteve

« Reply #59 on: Thu, 28 June 2018, 04:53:14 »
GB Thread submitted for approval!! Woot woot!  :thumb:

Offline packman86

• Morning Coffee
« Reply #60 on: Thu, 28 June 2018, 08:33:19 »

Thank you for organizing this!

Keyboard Collection:

More

TGR Jane V2 | TGR Jane V2 CE | TGR Alice | TGR Dolice | TGR 910 | TGR x Singa UNIKORN 60 | Matrix 8XV 2.0 Korea Version | Matrix 8XV 2.0add | LZ CLS s h x | Duck Jetfire | TX-CP | QXP | Noxary X65 | RAMA M60-A | Model F62 "Kishsaver"

Offline clasicks

• Formerly KeyboardUser4
« Reply #61 on: Thu, 28 June 2018, 08:38:43 »
Please give more money to iMav to unlock this post
« Last Edit: Tue, 03 July 2018, 11:51:29 by clasicks »

Offline phorx

• ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
« Reply #62 on: Fri, 29 June 2018, 08:11:53 »
Is it normal to take over a day to approve a GB thread?

Offline smittysteve

« Reply #63 on: Fri, 29 June 2018, 08:21:57 »
Is it normal to take over a day to approve a GB thread?

It’s not too unusual- know buys that have taken a couple of days to transition to GB. I just messaged the mods so they know there is a GB waiting for approval.

Offline Peppermint216

« Reply #64 on: Fri, 29 June 2018, 08:31:07 »
Cant remember what it was now but recently the buying period for a GB expired before the post was approved.

Offline smittysteve

« Reply #65 on: Fri, 29 June 2018, 08:36:21 »
Cant remember what it was now but recently the buying period for a GB expired before the post was approved.

Right. I remember this. Maybe one of the Matix boards?

Offline clasicks

• Formerly KeyboardUser4
« Reply #66 on: Fri, 29 June 2018, 08:40:46 »
Please give more money to iMav to unlock this post
« Last Edit: Tue, 03 July 2018, 11:51:07 by clasicks »

Offline smittysteve

« Reply #67 on: Fri, 29 June 2018, 09:51:20 »
Hi all- traded messages with Signature. Everything looks good other than the dang Imgur issue. Need to move images over to something else for hosting. Only bugger is I’ve just sat down for 9.5 hr flight. So I’ll fix ASAP and we should be good to go. Sorry for the delay. :)

Offline mdlt97

• This **** is still better than Keebtalk
« Reply #68 on: Thu, 26 July 2018, 21:27:11 »
any updates?
TX60 | Duck TC-V3 | Duck Eagle V2 1/1 Bottom | Zephyr r2 | Duck Sidewinder | Mech27v2 | TX75 | LZ CLS | Duck Viper v2 | Orion v3 | HHKB pro 1 | TGR 910 | Omega60

Offline jrfhoutx

• Post count is meaningless if the content is trash.