Author Topic: I Am New Here And It's Nearly 4am  (Read 1611 times)

Online Space_Case88

• keebs, anime, video games and coffee
I Am New Here And It's Nearly 4am
« on: Wed, 08 July 2020, 06:11:10 »
Hey there good people. My name is Space Case I live in Oakland and I am currently sheltering in place. I have long been interested in the keeb building world. I have been looking at pictures for years and shelter in place finally pushed me to bite the bullet and get to making some boards among other things. I fell in deep. I am now making y own cables and staying on my toes  for the most recent group buys. The board that I want the most right now is the Think 6.5 v2. I am eagerly awaiting the US group buy.
I have only built one board so far but I love it even though I made a few mistakes. I can't wait to build a second one. I have built three different coil cables though and I can't wait to show them off to you guys. It has been a pleasure learning how to do all of these things like soldering and other things. 
Anyway, I am also really excited for a few keycap sets too. The GMK Mecha-01 is the one that I am most excited about. I also am going to get the SA Skywriter. I think that it will go really well with the Zenith Moss that I ordered from Rama Works. I will also be pairing this with the recent order from Jelly keys Born Of Forest. I got the space bar. 
I am into anime and video games. I drink a lot of coffee. I also stream 4 nights a week on Twitch. If you're curious you can catch me here. 
Twitch.tv/space_case

Thank you all for the warm welcome. I look forward to getting to know you all and becoming a part of the keeb community. 
One more thing. I am curious how I can get the pictures from the upcoming groupbuy posts to show on my posts. I love the way everyone is showing off what they are interested in and I would like to join in.