geekhack Marketplace > Interest Checks

[IC] GMK Soyamilk | IV Works Av3x Soyamilk Announced! - GB Date October 1, 2021

<< < (5/33) > >>

convoliution:

--- Quote from: Dotnick on Sun, 09 May 2021, 20:53:25 ---Doing just one form of Cangjie (simplified vs traditional) has some unfortunate and deep political implications, you sort of have to run both to not come off like a ****. Or offer the necessary interchangeable keys for each style in one base kit.

--- End quote ---

I hope to not overstep anything here, but as a counterpoint: Based on the clear visual inspiration from Vitasoy, I think (emphasis on "think") it's acceptable to focus on sublegends bearing the official script of where that company is located.

That said, I agree it would be nice to offer interchangeable keys for those who would prefer it.

Mr Chrome:
This is a really nice set with some awesome themed novelties! If I didn't have Fuyu, I would definitely cop. I might cave for the novelties...

MichelKami:
Yes yes yes. Please and thanks lol

STUDIOBLB:

--- Quote from: Dotnick on Sun, 09 May 2021, 20:53:25 ---Doing just one form of Cangjie (simplified vs traditional) has some unfortunate and deep political implications, you sort of have to run both to not come off like a ****. Or offer the necessary interchangeable keys for each style in one base kit.

--- End quote ---

We elected to only have Cangjie on the alphas to be as versatile and inclusive as possible, while paying homage to our own heritage. Since these keys are the same for both traditional and simplified, we thought that it would eliminate the need for multiple kits.

Additionally, just to clarify for some other comments/feedback, Cangjie is used for Chinese, and Hirigana is for Japanese, they are not the same language.

datAintFalc0:
LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version