geekhack Marketplace > Interest Checks

[IC] Anti-Caps Lock Kits (ie. R3 CTRL & R4 Caps Lock)

(1/8) > >>

bueller:
Don't see these provided in a lot of group buys so I thought I'd gauge interest to see if its worthwhile doing a run in a couple of different colors through SP. DCS profile with WYSE fonts.

I think it would be great to do some in color schemes that will compliment already completed group buys, personally I'd love to see CCnG and RA2.0 covered but I'm open to suggestions. Also figured that if this went well we could do a run of the standard cherry colors/legends (ie BoW, WoB, Black on Beige) as by then SP will have everything up to scratch with the new legends.

Keen to hear what everyone thinks!

EDIT: Poll added!

HoffmanMyster:
Sorry, maybe this is my ignorance talking, but what exactly is an Anti-Caps Lock?  I'm not sure what this is checking interest for.   ;D

damorgue:

--- Quote from: HoffmanMyster on Tue, 23 July 2013, 12:11:19 ---Sorry, maybe this is my ignorance talking, but what exactly is an Anti-Caps Lock?  I'm not sure what this is checking interest for.   ;D

--- End quote ---

A row 3 Control to put where caps lock usually is and a row 4 caps lock to put where Control usually is.

HoffmanMyster:

--- Quote from: damorgue on Tue, 23 July 2013, 12:14:15 ---
--- Quote from: HoffmanMyster on Tue, 23 July 2013, 12:11:19 ---Sorry, maybe this is my ignorance talking, but what exactly is an Anti-Caps Lock?  I'm not sure what this is checking interest for.   ;D

--- End quote ---

A row 3 Control to put where caps lock usually is and a row 4 caps lock to put where Control usually is.

--- End quote ---

Thank you!  I have seen these, but was not familiar with the name.  :) 

Well, I'm interested!  Not sure if I'd use it a whole lot, but it might be cool to have.

lcs:
I would be interested :)

Even more if they were made for BS.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version