geekhack Marketplace > Interest Checks

[IC] Autism/Other Awareness PBT dyesub cap (for charity!)

(1/4) > >>

jameslr:
Would like to see if anyone else is interested in a group buy for an Autism Awareness PBT dyesub cap. My 4 year old son is Autistic and I would like to spread awareness, and what better way to do it than through my new hobby?

Meiosis had an idea to open this up to other disorders / disabilities, and I think that's a great idea. If you have other initiatives you would like to see caps for to raise awareness this will be somewhat of a charity benefit.

With Meiosis' support we have met the MOQ for 50 caps. Let's keep it going and everyone submit their ideas so we can make this a great charity related Group Buy!!

The Autism cap would have the image:

qtan's pricing tiers are as follows:

MOQPrice/ea50$3.50100-199$3.30200-500$3.00500+$2.50
The_Beast recommended upping the price of the cap to a flat $5 and donating the remainder to an Autism research / support related charity. I like this idea and would like others opinion on it as well.

Potential research organizations:
Autism Research Institute
Organization for Autism Research

Initial color suggestions for the base cap would be black, white, red, blue, or yellow. Can make a mixed order if there is enough interest, but that will effect the price per qtan's post in his vendor forum.

Interested:
jameslr 10
jonathanyu 1-2
meiosis 38 !!

SpAmRaY:
This is cool. Props for awareness!

Photoelectric:
Feng's or qtan's?  Your link is to the latter.  Good cause, nice looking cap.

jameslr:
My bad, I'll update the post. I've been dealing with Feng a lot lately so... :D Thanks for catching that!

jonathanyu:
cool, and the price isn't expensive. will get one or two

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version